Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

By FlurriedSimplicity

💙💙💙 Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... More

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

Baby Girl

1.7K 46 8
By FlurriedSimplicity

06-17-17

Hello!

Sorry na, school started last week and SHSA ngayon ( Buti di ako nagreview!) AKALA KO TALAGA PHYS AT CHEM ANG EXAM BIGLANG CALC AT BIO ( I LURV BIO PERO KAHIT NA! --- e nahihiwagaan pati ako sa kapal ng Gen Chem book mga beshie!

I've finally consoled myself, and I decided to delete my useless drafts from the piling chaos. The deleted ones are either one liners I thought were clever, old plotlines that I've forgotten about quickly, or those super cheesy stuff I wrote when I was twelve.So yay for me! From almost a hundred drafts last week, to around 60. Yep.

News sa nauumay at nanonosebleed sa last updates - Taglish na yung mga susunod! Uki na ba yun?

--------------------------

A smile crept up Daniel's face as he stepped on their front porch.

He knew all too well what was awaiting inside. His wife, patiently waiting for him, with the sweetest smile. She'd have her arms wide open for him, lips puckered up to satiate him and compensate the hours apart. All the while, her kisses were meant to be short and a form of greeting ; but he was far different in that department. Now, she knows not to fight him off if he persisted to kiss and hold her even longer, although it was only the gist of what was to come later in the night.

Imagine his disappointment when his eyes met the stature of his first born.

Not only that. His son flaunted a large and evident scowl, eyes blazing with fury, shoulders squared and all. He looked as if ready to kill.

So unlike Daniel John Bernardo-Ford Jr.

And he should know, as a father very much involved with his children's life. Jay-ar, as they fondly call him, was a very patient and considerate for that matter.

He got it from his mother.

"You look mad." Just then, Daniel rolls his eyes for his remark. This is definitely the right time to state the obvious.

"Of course I'm mad. Some ass broke my sister's heart." His left eyebrow perks up at the mention of the word ass.

The word rolled off his tongue smoothly. And DJ the second never cursed. At least, not in front of him. He would've given him a mighty lecture - for what it's worth, he himself, has no filter at all.

More over, his mind was going bonkers with the latter part of his statement. "What?!"

Jay-ar lifts his dominant hand and rests it onto his forehead. "A guy courted Ky, dad. Turns out, he already had a girlfriend of two years."

His fist mindlessly rolled into a ball as he felt the rage flooding him. "Sinong punyetan--!"

"Don't worry, dad. I took care of that already. I broke his nose.... And a few other bones. He messed with my twin sister, ano ako, Hindi aaksyon? Sinusuwerte yata siya. Too bad, his pretty little face won't be seen inside school grounds any time soon."

It did nothing to calm him down. He wanted to torture whoever it was that dared to break his daughter's heart.

"Pati kay Dylan at Kiro, nakasampol din siya. Just to prove a point."

He knew what was in it for his only daughter, and all the boys who'd try to make a move. Five brothers, as though she was older than four of them, meant a huge lot when it comes to protecting.

But then, he had to put her first. She was absolutely the sweetest thing since his wife, she turned out to be an exact replica. He's been trying to wrap his mind around boys falling at her feet, but all too soon, she's been played.

"Where's Ky?"

-----------------------

"Ma, bakit ang sakit?" Her fifteen year old daughter cried against her chest.

"Oh baby, wag mo sabihing mahal mo iyong lalaking yon!" A quick response prevailed.

"I don't, ma! But I liked him a lot." Reassuringly, Kathryn runs her fingers through Ky's waist long hair.

To admit it all, she was relieved to hear that her daughter did not love the guy yet - but she was still amidst pain.

"Then it is going to hurt. We are not protected from the pain that can be inflicted by other beings, yun ang katotohanan sa mundong kinalalagyan natin, e. Especially if you have feelings for that person."

"But it will stop?" Her voice was laced with hope. Kathryn nods. "It will stop."

"When will it stop?"

The question had no definite answer. How was she supposed to answer that? "It's all in God's perfect timing."

"Do I deserve this, ma? I know I'm not a perfect daughter, but I don't think I deserve this." She winced. Heck.

"Oh honey, you may not be perfect, but you've been the daughter I've always wanted. Yes, you don't deserve this - but God has given you this trial to see how you will overcome it. And I want you to show God that you will stand strong, and that your faith in him was not swayed by this. Sometimes, God sends people to come into our lives, but they're not meant to stay for the rest of it all."

Two brown eyes stared up at her. "Nasaktan ka na ba, ma?"

Kathryn heaves out a long sigh. "Your father made some stupid decisions before that surely broke my heart."

"But you healed?"

"Yes, I did. His acts left a few scars, pero... Mahal ko talaga siya, e. Nagusap kami, nagkapaliwanagan, umiiyak na nga siya nun e." It was the first time she ever saw him cry.

Sure, it was heart wrenching. It felt too real... But it showed her how much he truly loves her, it was a no-brainer.

"And I knew I would forever regret it if I were to let him go because of our slip ups. Pinatawad ko siya. When he came back, he was very afraid to make mistakes. I remember him crying, again, while talking about how he's terrified of himself and asking me why I'm even trusting him with my life after what he's done. He let me see his vulnerability, and it was all for me. Naisip ko na I made the right decision. Tama yung ginawa ko na I gave him another chance, and I married him after, ayaw na niya akong pakawalan e! He was willing to drop everything for me, with you and your brothers."

Ky seemed to be fascinated.

"I would've never guessed that you had a rough patch before, mom."

Of course.

Daniel did everything in his will to erase the bad.

He showered her with love ; always reminding her of how she deserved nothing less. He made her happy in the most exquisite ways ; and he took pleasure on marvelling how he's the only one who could provide her happiness that'd last for a lifetime. He gave her the world ; even though she knew that he was more than enough.

Her husband made a huge impact on her life - so much so that she could not imagine a life without him. Daniel John Ford was amazing in everything he does, including the realms of love.

"Time heals everything. And I love your father, I'm glad to have him as my first and only love. Katulad ng kahit sino pang mag-asawa, We still deal with arguments every now and then, but we always made it a point to listen to each other, understand, and apologize where it's due."

When apologizing, she thought of what would hurt more. Maintaining the stoic act and keep her ego in tact and in return lose him, or letting her guards down and admit her faults?

Of course, the former was a consistent answer. Why would she risk her forever?

"The most important thing about a relationship other than trust and love is accepting one another's differences. We're too diverse, sobrang opposites nga kami, and I think that's what made our love, one for the books. He's still undefeated in terms of sweetness - he never runs out of words and acts to tell me how much he loves me."

As humbling as it is, she herself sees how Daniel passed his traits along to his sons. They were all sickeningly overprotective when it comes to Kyra. And she'd often hear their exchange of words involving how to treat a girl right.

Whoever it is that her sons will take as a wife someday, she hoped they'd be tolerable of how the Ford's love.

Because she could see how things are falling in place. They were just like Daniel. Possessive, but all because he cared. Sensitive, but all he wants is her full attention. Appealing, but never did he lay eyes on another woman other than her. Most of all, he was not afraid to show how he feels. If he felt like dancing with her in the middle of a busy fast food restau, he'd do it without hesitancy.

Stars, was she lucky. He loved with his all.

"I don't think I'll ever find a man like him in this generation...." Kathryn only smiled.

---------------------

"Kumusta? Is she alright?" Was the first question she received after stepping out of her daughter's room.

A sly smile was all she could manage. Although she wanted to laugh. He tends to converse in English with her if the topic was their kids.

"Ayun, napagod. Mahimbing na ang tulog. But we talked it out. She'll be okay."

Daniel groaned. "Tangina, mahal. Kakakinse anyos lang ng anak ko, hindi pa ako handa! Makakapatay yata ako!"

"Hey, don't say that, love." Again, she smiled. Darn it. He felt the anger slowly slipping away.

"We should be thankful that she's not in love with the boy yet. And, they were never in a relationship."

"That barely does anything! Nasaktan pa rin ang baby girl ko!" Agitated, he frowns and runs his hands though his hair.

Kathryn advances towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I swear, she's okay. I know she is. She won't let something like this get to her."

"I feel like I failed as a father," His shoulders drooped as he held her closer, "Is this payback for the things I did before? I didn't mean to play around before you. Kung alam ko lang na may Kathryn Bernardo na magiging future ko, naghintay nalang ako sa pagdating mo."

Slowly, she trudged the distance between them, moving her hands from his waist up to his face. She cradled his face within her small hands, smiling as she watched him lean into one of them.

"Stop beating yourself. Wala kang kasalanan dito. Ayokong isipin mo yun. It doesn't make you any less of a father. You know how good of a father you are. They all think so, too."

But he still looked disappointed. Knowing Daniel, she knew what'd put a smile on his face.

So she did it. Kathryn got on her toes and kissed him.

At first, he seemed to be shocked, unmoving, until she felt him kissing her back. Which was far more intense and passionate, that she had to hold onto his neck tightly as she feared that her knees would give up on her.

To her own confusion, she was already pressed against the wall before coming back to her senses. His eldest was calling everyone down for dinner.

Damn Daniel and his kisses.

Let's say, his smile would not wipe off for a mere second during dinner; and his very own dessert right after.

--------------------

The next morning, Daniel woke up pretty late, as he assumed he would the night before. He gets up and brushes his teeth before heading for breakfast.

"Bali? Bakit nandito ang mga bata?" Jay-Ar, Kiro and Dylan turned pale.

Instinctively, he tried to catch their gaze, but Kiro looked else where. Dylan shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to pry his attention away.

Only his eldest returned his stare. Flatly confirming his suspicions. "Suspension. One week for me, two days po sa kanila."

Now, he cannot really lecture them since what they did was for their sister. So he blatantly nods and ruffles their hair as he passed by them.

"Good morning, love." He hugs her from the back as chef Kathryn grunted.

"Bal, sit na. Matatapos na 'to." Daniel grinned, feeling her try to break free of his embrace. Instead, he did what he intended to do.

A kiss dropped on her cheek, then a few on her neck, before he got to her ear. A giggle came out of her lips, "I love you."

"Mahal din kita." Then she faces him and gave him what he wanted.

"Good morning." His head whipped towards the kitchen's entrance. His only daughter stood there, eyes tired, and grouchy.

Ky got it from him. He was never much of a morning person.

Stealing another kiss, Daniel lets his wife go and attends to his pending daughter. "Good morning, baby." He feels his heart swell as she smiled at him. "Good morning, daddy." She says while he kissed her hair and pulled her into a hug. In the hug, she tiptoes and kisses him on the cheek.

It was another weakness of his. He absolutely loved it when he was referred to as 'daddy', especially by his only daughter. They've shortened it to dad during the recent years.

"Good morning ate." Being also the affectionate kind, Dylan and Kiro kissed their older sister on the cheek. "Good morning."

"Kuya." Jay-Ar immediately threw his arm around her. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes. Stop worrying about me." She giggled. "I should be worrying about you. Sabi na, I called it when I found out na magkahiwalay tayo ng section."

Kathryn sat down after setting the table up. "It's okay na, kuya. I'll just wait for someone like you, and daddy."

"I'm willing to provide for you your whole life, baby. Wag ka na mag-asawa." He almost begged. That left everyone in fits of laughter.

"Daddy, I want kids." Kyra reasons out. "You can adopt. O kaya, humingi ka sa mga kapatid mo."

His wife slaps his chest playfully. "Bali naman."

"Not everyone's going to be like me, baby. You're beautiful just like your mom, but where the heck will you find a guy as handsome and as wonderful as me?"

Again, Kathryn shakes her head with his choice of words. "Hay nako, mahal, gutom lang yan. Kumain ka na nga."

And so he did. The clinking of utensils and audible chewing accompanied the family.

"Saan niyo gusto pumunta?"

"Dad, mall tayo!" There were exchanges of agreement. "Okay ba yun, bal?" She nods.

"Oh, maligo na pagkatapos."

----------------------------

"Mahal!" Daniel calls out for his wife, his forehead heavily creased as he stared in frustration.

"Yes?" He points to Ky. "Bakit pulang pula ang labi niyan?" In return, his daughter looked at him with those gorgeous eyes.

"Love, parang lip tint lang e." Kathryn smirks and coyly wraps her arms around his neck. "You love that smudge free red lipstick, bal." He blushed profusely.

"Lip tint? Ano yon?" It was not like he wanted to know. "Baby ko to e!" Sporting a scowl, his wife unravels her arms and he made his way to Ky, securely wrapping his arms around her.

"Diyos ko. Ano to? Kyra Daniella Bernardo-Ford!" He felt a small portion of her back - the skin was exposed. "Daddy, gift to sa akin ni tita Magui."

"Iyong si Margaret! Hinayaan ko siya sa trip niya noong kabataan niya ha!" Kathryn rolls her eyes at him. "My gosh, DJ."

"Bali naman. Magtataka ka pa ba kung makaenganyo to ng manliligaw?" He tugs on her ponytail, smiling with the coverage it provided. "Ganiyan. Okay na yan."

"Ky. You forgot something." Daniel smiles triumphantly as he saw his eldest son descending the stairs holding out a knitted cardigan. "Marunong na to, love."

"Pinagtutulungan niyo naman si Ky e." His wife complained, darting a glare towards him again. "E sa ganda niyang anak mo, Kathryn. Diyos ko, magsisimula na ang sakit ng ulo ko."

"Not on my watch." He could only smirk.

Thank God his first born is actually picking up his rhythm.

-------------------------

"Kath, DJ, salamat ha. Diyos ko, ang tagal kong pinangarap ito." Daniel laughs as he recalls the way she reacted upon seeing them first hand.

The way she approached them was utterly cautious - as if afraid to invade their space - and it was a good refresher after being swarmed by much younger fans minutes prior.

"Ang guwapo ng anak niyo.... Ang tatangkad pa." Jay-Ar, Dylan and Kiro smiled shyly. They were still not used to the compliments they receive from their parent's fans. The admiration inside school grounds were awfully similar, but not annoyingly over the top. "Yung dalawang bunso? May pasok?" Daniel nods.

"Daniel, mukhang magsasawa ka na namang magalit." She commented upon seeing his daughter. "Naku, muntikan na nga po kaming hindi makalabas ng bahay sa kaartehan niyan, ate."

"Anong magagawa natin, Kath? Manang mana sa iyo itong unica ija ninyo. Kagandang bata. Kaso, mukhang bakod na bakod sa ama at mga kapatid." They roared in laughter, but it was also the undeniable truth.

It was amusing. The lady was in the extremes, but he didn't feel invaded nor bothered. Kathryn finally decided to put an end to the torture - she was shopping mildly revealing clothes for Ky which sent him to overdrive - and now it's the boys' turn. "Love, ako na sasama sa kanila.

"Gusto mo a--" Then she gave him a look. "Kausapin mo muna si Ky." She whispered lightly, eyes retracting towards their clueless baby girl, her brothers nodding at her whims. Kathryn knew him all too well. And he loved her for that reason, and more.

As much as Kiro frowned at his mother - for he insisted that his closet was still very much full - Kathryn successfully cleared the floor all for him. "Dito ka, baby." He pertained to the unoccupied space beside him. Kyra shyly scoots closer, keeping the bag of sweets inside her purse.

"Nakakatuwa iyong babae kanina, no?" His daughter laughs, agreeing with him fully. "I hope you see now why me and your brothers are so protective of you, Ky."

"I understand, dad." She kisses his cheek. "Pasensya ka na talaga, nak. Pinaghalo ang kagagandang genes namin ng mommy mo. Sa kanya pa nga lang ay alam ko nang maraming gagong lalapit sa'yo. Akala ko napaghandaan ko na 'to, pero hindi pa rin pala."

"Ang lalaking tunay na nagmamahal sa'yo, maglalakas loob na humarap sa akin at sa apat mong kapatid. Pagpupursigihan niya ang pagpapakita na seryoso siya sa'yo. I will do lots and lots of things to serve as a barricade, but I know love when I see it."

"Really?" He nods, smilingly. "I see love in your mother. And I see love in you. Your brothers, too."

"As I saw your mom walking down the aisle.... I thought it was all the love I needed to see.... Siguro alam mo nang umiiyak na ako hindi pa man nagbubukas ang pinto ng simbahan." His daughter grins and nods happily.

"I've loved your mother for years. Unang taon palang naming magkasintahan, muntikan ko na siyang hilahin sa bukas na simbahan. Ang ganda kaya niya nung first anniv namin."

It was funny to recall how he fell even deeper for her that night.

All he could remember was his sixteen year old girlfriend, shyly smiling in that beautiful champagne colored dress that flowed down until her knees. Her strappy heels did not do any help.

Daniel swore he felt his breath hitch. He always knew she was beautiful, but heck, she was fucking beautiful, gorgeous, and everything in that category that night.

That sealed his fate.

Not only did he figure that there was no one else as beautiful as her, but he also realized that no one could ever make his heart stop the way she did.

"And then..... You came." He hugs her tighter. "You and Jay-Ar came.... Did you know how heart stopping you looked while your mother held you?"

He felt her shaking her head against his chest. "I was even more in love with your mom...." He laughs. "I loved her even more after your brothers came. Through her, God was giving me everything I wished for."

"There will be that someone whom you'll find yourself falling for every single day. Who'll radiate with all the happiness you'll ever need. Kapag nakita mo yung someone na yun, marami pang pwedeng mangyari, but an advice I could give you is to hold on...."

Kyra beamed at him, her slight dimples showing. "What made you hold on, daddy?"

"Her love. There's no other love for me in this life, Ky. Your mom was it for me. I'm glad I met her early. I knew from the start. I would've never made a move if I didn't."

Really, Kathryn's love was enough to last him a couple eons.

"Gusto ko, bago ka pumasok sa isang relasyon, you're able to visualize a future with that person." He murmurs adoringly, running his fingers through her stick straight hair. "I don't want you to date just for the heck of it. I want you to date someone because you don't see a future without them in it!"

When Ky lifted her eyes to meet his, he felt like the proudest. "You're the best, daddy."

Daniel looks at where his wife was, and she was smilingly watching them. "I love you!" He shouted, grinning victoriously as light red marred her beautiful face. In a much less scandalous manner, Kathryn mouths the words back at him, even blowing a kiss his way.

--------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 100 25
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
1.2M 24K 56
just for fun
19.1K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...