๐’Š๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’† | ลŒt...

็”ฑ eblossomx

โ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐ˆ
Chapter 1 // Her
Chapter 2 // Intimidating
Chapter 3 // Name
Chapter 4 // Its You
Chapter 5 // Just Them Two
Chapter 6 // Kissable
Chapter 7 // Cherish
Chapter 8 // Trust
Chapter 9 // Color of Hazel.
Chapter 10 // This Is It
Chapter 11 // You Promised
Chapter 12 // Mine
Chapter 13 // The Sea
Chapter 14 // Thank You
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter 15 // Fallen
Chapter 17 // Note
Chapter 18 // Meadow
Chapter 19 // Beloved
Chapter 20 // Devotion
Chapter 21 // Blame
Chapter 22 // Do YOU
Chapter 23 // Rose Petal
Chapter 24 // Sharingan: Genjutsu
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter 25 // Darkness
Chapter 26 // Hope
Chapter 27 // I love you too
Chapter 28 // Aroused
Chapter 29 // Lust
Exclusive Bonus
Chapter 30 // Kindness
Chapter 31 // Truth
Chapter 32 // To Live
Chapter 33 // Despair
Chapter 34 // In Hell
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐ˆ๐•
Chapter 35 // Foreigner
Chapter 36 // Eternally Blossom
Chapter 37 // Eighteen
Chapter 38// Curse of Hatred Origins
Chapter 39 // The City
Chapter 40 // Constellation
Chapter 41 // Sole Survivor
Chapter 42 // Paradox
Chapter 43 // A God's Wrath
Chapter 44 // Revolution
Chapter 45 // Gifts and Curses
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐•
Chapter 46 // Bond
Chapter 47// Brothers Quarrel
Chapter 48 // Dragon Tattoo
Chapter 49 // Keepsake
Chapter 50 // Warrior
Chapter 51 // Ethereal
Chapter 52 // Destiny
Chapter 53 // Encounter
Chapter 54 // Progeny
Chapter 55 // Sultry
Chapter 56 // Corinthian Order
Chapter 57 // Democracy
Chapter 58 // Oversight
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐•๐ˆ
Chapter 59 // Legacy
Chapter 60 // "Sibling Tag Team"
Chapter 61 // Mayhem
Chapter 62 // Valor
Chapter 63 // Oath
Chapter 64 // Catalyst
Exclusive Bonus 2!
Chapter 65 // Awaken
Chapter 66 // Conquer
Chapter 67 // Lament
Chapter 68 // The Divine Pairing Prophecy
๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter 69 // Covet
Chapter 70 // Light
Chapter 71 // Kismet
Chapter 72 // Solitary
Chapter 73 // Faith
Chapter 74 // Princess
Chapter 75 // Euphoria
Chapter 76 // Family
Chapter 77 // Conclave
Chapter 78 // Insurgents
Chapter 79 // Massacre
Chapter 80 // Enmesh
Chapter 81 // Guilt
author's important note
Chapter 82 // Traitor
Chapter 83 // Do or Die

Chapter 16 // Adore

2.1K 73 9
็”ฑ eblossomx

« »

Okay, Im having been updating a lot but the action is coming to the next following chapters. so don't worry ya'll..i don't want the romance to end but there will be. there will be romance and action (;
Happy reading!
◼︎◼︎◼︎

Aya laid there on his bed as she felt him breathing near her neck that goosebumps swell to the surface of her skin. She hummed, completely forgotten to work around the house.
"I need to get back to work.."

"I don't care..." he said raspy, biting her ear lobe making her shift her legs as he licked her flesh.
She whimpered causing her head to turn in the opposite direction.
He wasn't really on top but he held her shoulder that is wrapped around her. Indra leaned on his good side for support as he continued to kiss her. She bites her lip gripping on to his bicep and the other hand loose above her tighten to a fist. Aya wanted so much more; she can't risk it.

"Indra...I need to work." Aya shifts her legs but he brings her closer.

He mumbled something she couldn't catch.

"Eh?"

His head laid on her chest and Aya blushes; he is shirtless only wearing a low suit which hung low in his hips. Anyone can walk in...even Asura.

What can she do?... First off; she can't believe he is cuddling. Now what Aya does, as a girlfriend, caressing his arm - the wounded one, his face, and his hair. He sighed deeply to nuzzling further to her chest. Aya let out a whimper, knowing her breasts is the most sensitive part of her body. His grip on her loosens when he slipped his hand inside her kimono and she shivered. He let her skin show making him go up towards it. He bites and sucks on her shoulder. Indra kisses loving the smoothness and the meat she carries.

She's truly perfect to him.

"Indra...I need to w-work..I'm going to check up on you, okay?" Aya says softly. He didn't say anything..until, "I'm going have to focus on my training after my wound is recovered. My father is going to pick his successor soon and I want to be prepared for it."

Aya strokes his hair, "I know you will do great; I know you can." and Indra grips on her tighter and kisses her once more. He gets on an eye level with her, "I won't be meeting up with you in a while. I'll come to you when I can, but you have to be careful. I don't want you to wander around and do something reckless."
He gets his index finger and taps in on her nose. Her eyes blink and she nods, "Okay. Is that why you are being so cuddly?"

Indra chews the inside of his cheek and Aya giggles hiding her smile with her hand. He bites his lip looking down at her in awe; he instinctively kisses her cheek making her giggle more.
A smirk forms across his lips as he plants more sloppy kisses on her making Aya transitions her giggling went to little whimpers
"I'll make your food, okay? Ah! You must stay-stay healthy and..." Aya moans quietly. Indra stops himself but she cups his cheeks, puts her forehead against his, "and take care of yourself."

 "I will..."

"Can I get back to work now?" Aya asked and he cuddled with her making him fall asleep on her chest in the same position he was before. In her very eyes, she saw him vulnerable in a peaceful state. Aya didn't realize with him be around her so much could make Indra be like this.

Asura said his heart is still the same as they were children and they are now distant. Megu said to stay with him and his father said to never leave his son, to always support him and love him.

Her hand runs through his hair and gave an expression of worry thinking about what is going on with him. It couldn't be his Sharingan, now that she thinks about it. How could his Sharingan cause so much change of personality for just saving Asura? She continues to stroke his hair wishing and willing to help him. Even if such little time she had spent with him, Aya knows his true self because he is letting himself be open with her.

He just needs to be loved and someone who can understand him.

There was a knock on the door making her slightly jump because she doesn't want to wake him up. The door slides open and...

It's Megu.

She gasps and Aya puts her index finger against her lips, telling her to be quiet. Megu was smiling, quietly placed a food tray on the side of his bed. Aya bites her lip and continues to take long strokes on his hair.

"I knew it!" She squealed. Aya blushes, for caught in the position they are both in. 
"He adores you Aya-chan. " Megu whispers sincerely, marveling Indra's state who laid on Aya's bosom.

"He looks so peaceful. It's just like the boy I know...he is the same person." Megu sniffled.
"Megu.."

This must be hard for her too. This middle-aged woman knew them since birth and watched them grow.

"Please don't cry." Aya caresses his cheek boom, gazing at him below as if he's something precious and important, " especially Indra. He knows how much you matter to him."

Megu wipes away her tears while she's her knees; continues to marvel at the couple.
"Aya-chan, I don't know how you got him wrapped around his finger.."

" I don't know either..." Aya mumbles. Her dainty hand reached to be placed over of Megu's.
"and I, thank you, for approving our relationship especially taking his mother's place like he would have wanted."

Her tears began to reach at her waterline immediately grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on top of it.
"Meina-sama would have loved you. You are absolutely an angel...an angel sent from her to be by his son's side."

An angel, huh?

For her, Aya's mother, Ines, felt like she has sent Indra to be by her side. She felt her necklace suddenly feeling the coldness hitting against her school
"I must go." Megu whispered getting up, "I will tell Hagoromo-sama about..."

"Oh no! Don't tell him. I don't want to cause any problems..."

"Aya-Chan," Megu walked towards the shoji, "he told me to check up on you too and he is okay with it..he just want you to stay with him..he really doesn't mind you doing the chores...as long you are with his son...Hagoromo-sama will approve."

The middle-aged woman winks then leaves.

That's why he hired me; he wanted me to be with his son and help out but that doesn't ignore the fact he should try to put in his part.

Indra began to shift, startling Aya. He opens his eyes and sees a tray of food on the side but ignores it before shutting his eyes again. He nestles further between the valley of her breast and she whimpers quietly.
Squeaks and mewls softly came out her mouth of his large hand groping subtle form of her breast. He can tell she extremely flustered. Then he recalled the incident of what happened to her when she was held, hostage.

In a swift movement, she yelped when he grabbed her to burrow to his chest, still thinking he's asleep and he is doing it unconsciously. Aya begins to get a shut eye tracing her fingers on his chest along with his scars and his recent one.
Indra refrains his moans and grips on her petite physique tighter. Her small hand glides up down the valley of his pecks and around them. His teeth bring up his lower lip, unable to resist her feline touches.

He flips her back, hearing her yelp again in surprise and there was she was: hazel kaleidoscopic orbs have his complete attention with her chest rising up and down rapidly.

"Your actions are driving me insane that I can't take a nap." He said, pinning her wrists above her. Aya trials away elsewhere to hide her red face.
"I thought you were sleeping..."

"You thought wrong..." he whispered hotly in her ear.

A shiver of electricity courses her body due to his expertise fingers glide down to her skirt, letting her legs show. But he stopped.

"You know, I could never forget the way that bastard touched you.."

The same beautiful eyes widen; shifting her pupils at the man above trying to understand what he meant. Then her memory brings it back.
"He just...troubled man?"

"A man with problems; " Indra spat lowly.

"They were human traffickers, weren't they?" and he nods of confirmations

A sigh falls out of her plump lips, closing her eyelids before opens them again, "I never thought I would..cause so much trouble." she whispered.

"Hn." He gets closer to her face, making her hitch, "because you are distracting them.."

"with what? I'm not doing anything."

Indra sighs next and pulls her up so she can straddle him again "you're being clueless now?"

His hands slide down to her curved defined waist

"Ayana...do you remember what he told you? what they told you?" his brows narrow at her like she expecting to know what she did.

"I'm simple. they are other girls who are more beautiful than me.." she mumbled only where he can hear.

"Are you kidding me?"

His voice sounded stern and she was already for the yell; instead, his lips made contact with hers forcing her face to come to his.
Aya muffles and her eyes were wide-eyed. Her hands immediately went up to his forearms, trying to keep up his speed for taking her breath away.

"Wha..what ...was...that for?" she panted after he drew away.

"A reminder."

Aya blinks at him questioning look.

"A reminder that when every time I kiss you...I want you to know...you are beautiful."

*
Thump Thump*

Her heart pounded and began to overflow of happiness. She was about to cry because the people, the three people who are worried about him: Asura, Megu, and Hagoromo want to know if he is the same person they once knew.

She wanted to tell them that he still is.

He isn't evil as everyone says. He is caring and so sweet yet those characteristics are locked away from his heart and she resurfaced them. Aya leans in, putting his forehead against his.

Indra is startled for noticing there are tears squeezing through her closed eyelids.
"Ayana?"

Then she remembered witnessing his dark side and he got really angry when she was held, hostage.

She began to sob and Indra is taken back and confused so he stayed still.
"I'm sorry..." Aya sniffles and wipes away her tears.

Indra did not understand what happened or what he did while her irises are glistening and she clears her throat
"I remembered.." she shuts her eyes to stop crying, "you were whole other person..."

He didn't say anything.

"Is there something preventing you to be your true self..." Aya sniffles, "please tell me. I'm worried about you."

Indra hands move away from her but Aya didn't expect his comfort.

"Is that what my father told you.." his voice sounded serious. Sudden change into cold tone.

The aura around him became dark and cold and very chilly. Aya making eye contact with him again with little tears. His cold nature returned making her slightly tremble.

"He told you that I'm not the same person he once knew because I became a dark cold-hearted person?" He raised his voice.

Aya shakes her head, "no-no. He is just worried about you." She spoke softly.

"Why couldn't he tell me that himself? It seems he is scared of his own son. Sad enough to think he doesn't have faith in me. Is that it?" He voice raised higher and Aya continues to shake her head

"I also thought he didn't have faith in you but he loves you...I know that it doesn't give the justification for him to do his part."

"So that's it." He scoffs, "he should've learned a lesson or two how to be parent before he screwed my mother!"

"Indra-" Aya tried to calm him down.

"Ayana.."

Indra interrupted not wanting to continue any further and feel guilty than he already is. He doesn't want to hurt or yell at her. He despises to see her crying and doesn't want to burst his anger all out on her.
She doesn't deserve it and she has nothing to do with this...

Aya's tears began to stroll down her cheeks preventing stopping them.
"I don't know what going on, but there are people that care about you...Asura cares about you.. Megu cares about you, and your father cares about you..", she getting his hand, "I care about you."

The prodigy jerks away, hiding his eyes and wanting to get away from her.

Aya..please stop...

but she continued.

"Before he had talked to me...I got to know you more myself...and you know what?" she placed her hand once his wounded shoulder and caressing his face with the other, "I will support you unconditionally," she said softly getting more closer to him, "it's not just what your father wants, what Megu wants or what Asura wants." She moistens her dry lips, "..it's what I want...even if you don't believe me, lose faith in me or..hurt me.."

Her lips came in touch with his cheek; Indra closed his eyes of her sweetness. He lets sigh raking his hand through his hair.
"The least I want is to hurt you. I'm not going to lie to you about that." He stated, "I'm not an open person. I never was."

Indra even had to take a breather. Aya began to notice it, and she had noticed.

"And I fucking hate.. I literally fucking hate seeing you cry. Ayana please..."

"I'm sorry that my tears caused a mess..." She sniffles more and Indra clenches his jaw. He remembered the first time he saw her cry that made him narrow his eyebrows further.

"You have my support and I'm a trouble maker like you said."

"You don't cause any trouble, Ayana. The trouble comes to you..." he strains, "That's why i can't leave you fucking alone.." he whispered.
You don't deserve to get hurt in this world.

Aya feels her vision getting blurry for more tears coming.

Why am I such an emotional person?

"Indra, it's my fault. I didn't want this to happen. Its all because you called me beautiful.." Aya gave a convulsive gasp. Indra's teeth snap and he cups her face.
"Because you are...You are, Ayana. Do you understand?"

Her pretty lashes flutter of his gentle touch but try to keep herself balanced as he pulls her to him.

"Look at me." Indra pleaded sees his dark orbs and he said,

"You're beautiful"

Aya's heart pounds even more hard on how kindly he said it. Her chest rose up and down rapidly and the butterflies in her stomach spark with such affection. She had no other choice but kiss him tangling her hands with his hair.

"Thank you.." she said breathlessly, continuing to kiss him with tears flowing down her face.

◦◦◦

Indra hugged her sleeping figure as they remain in bed all day. Her back faced his front and he hugged her stomach tenderly.

Then he sensed it. Inside his room.

'Consequences always occur problems when the ones you love...are in the way.'

The Ōtsutsuki refused to listen.

'This woman is your distraction causing get into so much trouble...'

"Fuck off and leave." Indra spat.

It continued to speak: 'Asura is getting stronger every day and you are here"

His eyes squeeze shut and sweat began to trickle down his face. The voice began to resonate through his head.

'resting when you are suppose to be getting stronger, stronger than him'

Indra clutch on her tighter, causing her whimper softly, "Now look at you! you are in bed, wounded and sleeping with that -'

"ENOUGH!" He yelled.

Aya jumped out of her dream. His hot pants were near  her neck and she rotates her body, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..". It's gone now.

"Indra, you are sweating.." Aya remarked, touching his face "are you getting sick again?"

His  chest rose up and down rapidly

"Breathe with me..." she murmured, caressing his face and wavy locks. Instantly, he relaxes.

"It's okay; I'm here." and he sighed of relief

"You will get well soon, okay? Little by little.." Aya smiled and he gives her a small smile in return.  "But I'm gonna have to leave soon.." she slyly mentions.

"At this time?" Indra looked through her eyes and Aya nods.
"Papa is home at this time and he must be worried so I must -"

"NO!"

The beautiful brunette flinched and he regretted.

A suspire comes out of his mouth to control his nerves.
That bastard might do something to her on the way home.

"Just stay; it's already late."

"But I'm -"

"Stay."

Aya examines him from his eyes for an answer, "did you have a nightmare?"

Nostrils inhaled sharply. It was close to a nightmare

"Indra?"

He kisses the back of her hand, "just stay..." he pulls her more closer and Aya nods. They both fell asleep again.

Until...Indra didn't felt her warmth and when he woke up, she was gone.

« »

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

1.5K 29 8
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š”๐š˜, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
1K 67 11
-----๐ƒ๐€๐๐‚๐„- เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- --โ Plunder all that which is theirs, and trample them beneath your feet.โž โ–ƒ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ- เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ†ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
656K 17.5K 63
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
918 35 37
โ i love you. โž โ when you say that, my heart constricts. โž she'd cough whenever he made her laugh. and when he smiled down on her, her heart stopped...