깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

Galing kay HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... Higit pa

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

3

1.8K 93 51
Galing kay HaruTrishaXX

Yen looked at me up and down, "Where did you get your stuff? Didn't mom threw your things away?" she raised her eyebrow. I gulped and passed by her, "You don't need to know.."

"I need to know! You have money aren't you? Have you been lying to us?!" She pulled my hair. Everyone looked at me and whisper to their friends again, "Or you stole it since you're gone every night?!" she smiled then look at her friends. They all laughed at me as Yen poured the ketchup on my uniform. I just borrowed this!

"YEN STOP!" I yelled, "Please!"

"Really? Want me to stop? then leave the school!"

I looked at everyone, but they seem to be just watching us as my sister do much worse of my existence on this school. In my peripheral vision I can see someone coming towards us then Yen suddenly stopped. "Let her go.." I heard a girl's voice. She's a little bit short.

"You want ketchup too? here then.." She smeared the ketchup to her uniform. My eyes widened, "YEN!! What the hell! She's not in bothering you!"

"She is now!" She smirked, "found a friend Tzu... But same as you.."

There's a guy standing behind yen, he has a pink hair. His eyes are looking at the girl's uniform then glare at Yen. "Same as her?" he asked, "Do you even know who's girl are you messing with?"

Yen turn around and gulped, "Jimin... Hehe.. Of course.. It's my sister and her little friend nerdy here..."

"SHE'S MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! Just because You're jungkook's girlfriend you have guts to do everything you want.." He pulled her close to him, "You know what? I don't care how Jungkook react but you deserve it too.." He pour the barbeque sauce and the ketchup to her Uniform then pull his girlfriend away.

Yen was left speechless with her friends, I was still standing looking at her, I wanna jump from happiness of what that guy did. She deserve this. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL SHE'S JIMIN'S GIRLFRIEND?!!" she yelled at her friends. They shrugged, "We didn't know.. She's too unreadable, plus we haven't seen them together.."

"AGHH!"

I looked at my uniform then turn around but bumped into Yen's boyfriend again. He looked at my uniform then to Yen then pass by me. I rolled my eyes and leave but Yen stopped me. "This all your fault Tzu! Babe she freakin made this mess!"

"Why are you blaming me again? Look Yen.. There's easy way to do.. Accept the fact that you created that mess on your uniform... Do I look like I wanna pour sauce to your uniform when I'm so tired washing your clothes cause you don't know how?"

I heard students giggled. I turn around leaving then while taking off the ketchup on my uniform. Another fucking mess, what is this? everyday I have to bring extra clothes to use? Is this my daily routine on school?

Then there was a knock on the door, I gulped. I'm scared who would it be, it might be Yen or her friends. I was about to walk to the door but it suddenly opened a little bit and a hand holding a uniform stick inside. I have no choice but to grab it then run to the toilet and close the door.

[3rd person's POV]

Yen sit on the chair after changing her clothes. Then she looked at Jungkook, "She's really pissing me off!" she yelled. He didn't say anything but to smirk, "At least you've done what you want to be done.."

Then she opened her bag and take out the box of chocolate. Jungkook creased his forehead, "Where did you get that?" pointing at the box. She grinned evilish, "It's actually Tzuyu's.. Someone gave her this last night.. But I didn't told her.. I didn't know that bitch can have a secret admirer.."

"Sooo.... She doesn't know about that chocolate?"

She nod, "Yap.. And she will never know... Let's see how far this secret admirer of her can go.." laughing herself out. Jungkook looked at the chocolate then sniffed and rolled his eyes. "You want some? It seems expensive chocolate though.."

He didn't say anything. Yen smiled, "This is good.. You should buy me one.." then close the box. She looked at him straight to the eyes, "Do me a favor.."

"What?"

"Make Tzuyu get out of this school... Trust me.. She doesn't know anything.. She never went to school.. Nor graduated kinder or middle school.. She has no education experience.."

"So? What do you want me to do with her then?" He asked. She shrugged, "I don't know... Seduce her.. kick her out.. Anything!"

"Okay.." he nod then shrugged. Yen smiled and pinch his cheeks then hugged him, "Thank you.." she giggled, "I wanna see her leave the school.."

"You really don't like your sister?"

"She's a bitch..." she smirked, "She sleep with guys.. Can't you believe those?"

He didn't say anything, "Don't even dare bother my plan.. This is what you want right? get her kicked out of get out of this school? You are not allowed to bother me.. for now.."

"Wait you're gonna start the plan today?" She asked. He nod his head, "You don't plan your favor I do.." then stand up. She creased her forehead and follow him with her eyes. Then gulped as she looked away. She feels something wrong is going to happen, he's planning something else.

Jungkook walked to the hallway but Jimin stopped him, "Did you talk to Yen? She fucking disrespected my girl! I don't know what you see on that girl but she's a bitch..." pointing at him. He gave him a serious look, "You don't need to tell me.." shrugging his shoulder then walk with him.

"Yeah! But she's too much.. She even adding my girlfriend to her bullied list now?"

"She doesn't know Nayeon is your Girlfriend.. so let it pass for now... She'll careful more soon.." He tapped his back. Jimin glared at him, "She's a psychopath Jungkook.. She's poor and desperate for money!"

He gave him a serious look, "I never said anything bad to Nayeon so Why would you?" raising his eyebrow. Jimin smirked, "I don't care wether you said something bad or good to Nayeon.. My point is break up with that girl! Your dad doesn't even like her too.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Just let her..." then they entered to the classroom. Yoongi looked at them, then focus his eyes to someone else. Jhope suddenly sit in front of him, "Yah! I was calling you last--"

"Fuck you I was sleeping.." He rolled his eyes then take out his phone. Jin made his weird laugh again to Namjoon, "Yah.. What does the fox say?" he asked. "The fox says shut the fuck up.." Yoongi threw him the paper.

"Bitch.." Jin gave him a bitch face. "Bitch.." yoongi repeated.

Mina entered to the room everyone looked at her. The guy blushed, "Is she gonna be in this class now? I'll be oooohhh! Lord jesus.." He giggled. Nayeon and Jihyo gave Mina a nod then walked to them, "You moved to this class?"

"Yeah... They moved me.."

Chaeyoung smirked, "What happened? You failed multiple tests?" she asked leaning her face close to her then glanced at Sana who's currently typing on her phone. Then she turn her eyes to Jihyo's side and smile, "Anything to do later?"

"Hell yeah.. Jihyo and I are planning it already.." Nayeon glared at Yen who's currently entering the door. She walked to Jungkook and kissed him then sit beside him, "I can't believe she did that... She'll see the taste of a punishment.." glaring at her.

"No... I didn't fail multiple tests.. They gave us a test to see who's moving down or staying... And you know who only got a perfect score? That Tzuyu.. And she said she doesn't even know anythig at all..." Mina was amazed.

Jihyo smirked, and tilt her head while looking at everyone. She's giving a sign that someone is listening to their conversation. Yen cleared her throat and look at Jungkook then smile. "Your brother is so blind.." Jeongyeon shooked her head.

"Fuck him... He's stupid.. They both are that's why they dated each other because they're stupid.." she rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon tilt her head as she giggled herself making a way for Sana to get out approaching Taehyung then hug him, "How's France?"

He smiled, "Give me a kids first.."

"KIDS??!"

"Kiss I meant.." He laughed then tap his lips with his index finger. Sana brushed her lips to his then smile, "So how was it?"

"I got something for you..." He showed her a big box. Sana covered her mouth, "OMG! what is this?!"

"A tissue box.." He suddenly drop to the floor laughing at her, "It's because you always drool for me.." Then look at his friends who's currently laughing. Sana threw the box away and glare at him. She walked out of the room. Taehyung followed her laughing.

***Tzuyu's POV

I looked at everyone, not everyone actually, just the teacher. Everyone left, only me and her. She looked at me with her strictly eyes giving a horror to my heart. Making me just to run away from this room, "A-am I leaving too?" I asked.

She look down to her computer, "I'm still messaging the councelor okay?" typing to her computer fast. My eyes look hustledly around the room then sniff. I don't wanna learn by myself with this strict teacher. My finger slides inside of my notebook and search for a page then grab the pen. I start writing randomly on my notebook and yawned then tap my feet on the floor.

My teacher suddenly looked at me and cleared her throat writing on the paper, "Go to this class.." she said. Handing me a sticky note color red. I walked towards her carrying my stuff then take the notes and start heading out.

My hands are tired carrying these books so I stretched them for a second then runs my fingers through my hair. I grabbed the knob as I stood in front of the door, I hear people yelling and laughing at the same time. I really don't want to enter inside. I had trouble making eye contact with everyone as I enter the room. Everyone became silent, I felt embarrass for ruining their happy moment.

I look for a seat but the first thing I saw is Yen with her lower eyebrows. She's pissed off at me again, and I don't fucking care anymore. I walked to the very back and put my books down, everyone turn their heads and look at me then back to the teacher. Mina waved at me and same goes to her other friends, but my face didn't gave any emotion to them.

They all cleared their throat and turn around to their front. My eyes focused on Yen, she's looking at me really badly as if she's about to kill me. "Eyyy... It's the girl from that night.." This guy beside me said. He poked my arm, "Damn smooth as hell..."

"Leave her the fuck alone..."

"Okay.. Chill baby.." He smirked, "Don't be jelly..."

"Bitch.. Don't even call me baby... I'll make sure you will not ever to populate a baby!" she threat him with a punch. I ducked my head cause I felt like her swing will hit me.

"Aww.. Mo! You're scarying her.." He touched my hair and tapped my head, "She's not that scary.. don't worry she won't kill you as long as I'm here.." he laughed. I raised my head not saying anything then Yen once again was looking at me with her peripheral vision. Then glance at her boyfriend with a smile.

"I feel like it's going to rain.." The girl beside me bit her pen while staring at the window. I followed their eyes then look at the dark clouds and seems its already sprinkling. The bell rang, I thought it was just 2 minutes after I entered to this classroom, but nope.

***

"Tzuyu! Buy some grocery!" Mom yelled. I hurriedly run to her and drink water after washing the dishes then grab my wallet, "What food?"

"Whatever you can buy! Something to eat obviously.. Hurry up! before the electricity goes off.."

I rolled my eyes and left the house quickly. Yen grab the umbrella I was holding then left, "I'm going somewhere I have to use this.."

Fucking bitch ass. My hand clenched as I turn around feeling the rain drops on me, I start to walk again as my hair gets soaked. A car stop beside me, then lower down the window. "Need a ride?" he asked. My eyes just triggered to him then continue to walk. He drove the car slowly as the same pace I walk, "It's raining.. You shouldn't be out here soaking yourself.."

"Why do you care?"

"It's that I care.. Actually I don't care.. But I feel sad seeing someone walking alone in the rain.."

"Then fucking Join me... Get out of the car.." I point at him then left. He smirked, "You sure? okay.." he opened his door, my eyes widened. He seriously did get out of his car? is he freakin crazy? Just to make me ride with him?

I shrugged pretendly to not shock of what he did. My wallet are waterproof so thank god no matter how it get soak it won't get wet inside. I hold my wallet tightly as he comes closer, he walked around his car and open the door that is in front of me then smile, "Get in.."

"You think I would trust a person like you? You're just the same as my sister... So I'd rather not.." I rolled my eyes then pass by him. Suddenly my eyes grew larger when I felt his hand grasped me around my waist, pulling me back and enter me to his car. He closed the door and run to driver seat, I opened the door again and I saw his smile changes, "Are you serious? You really don't want a ride?" he asked.

"Of all my existence on this earth... I've always made it to my destination by walking.." I closed the door then walked. "You know.. Getting sick is really hard.. Trust me... If you get sick you can't go to the school plus you won't learn anything.."

I stop and look at him, what the fuck does that has to do? He keeps on following me with his car, so freaking annoying! "Look.. Why don't you bother my sister? Mind your own business here... She's going somewhere you pick her up not me.."

"Ohh.. Your sister? We broke up.." He smirked. My forehead creased, I then narrow my eyes too. That girl will break up to a rich guy? Makes me laugh, she couldn't even live without money. "Ohh really? okay... So what?" I gave him an attitude, actually I've been giving him an attitude.

"Soo...Do you wanna ride now or--"

"How about you get out of my sight and leave me alone will you?" I continue to walked, showing him with exasperated sighs. "Hey.. You really never respected me.. You're really disrespectful---"

"Do you even deserve to be respected?" I asked creasing my forehead. His hands showed me a gesture to come closer, "Come here I'll tell you.." he laughed. My eyes rolled automatically then crossed my arm continue to walk. I looked at the time, Shit what if mom is already pissed off?

I looked at his car then run as fast as I can. My leg stopped, if I ride with this guy then it'll make more quick but I freakin don't trust him. Then if I decided to walk it'll get that old lady mad more!

It gave me few seconds before I realize I entered to his car and close the door, he looked at me then smirked, "Why did you came back?"

"Ca-Can you just drop me off to the grocery store?" I stuttered. I didn't glanced at him at all but I know he's fuckin staring at me through my soul. He sigh, "Sure.." then cleared his throat. Then he drove fast, I was terrified I felt like all my guts will come out, I can feel the scaryness inside me, it's like I'll be flew out of this car any moment, "Can't you go slower?"

"Ahhhmmm... I'm barely in 40 what do you mean slower?" He laughed. I cleared my throat and gripped on to the holder closing. Not only his music are loud, he drives fast too, damn I'm really dying right now, "That's it.. You can just drop me off here.."

"Why?"

"Just stop the car!" I raised my voice. He didn't listen to me, "It's traffic.. I can't let you get out in the middle of the road.."

"Then slow down and lower your music! It's irritating!"

He dropped his jaw, "You have guts to tell that to me? This is my car..."

"And who forced me to enter this car?"

He made a tsking sound and lower his volume down then drive again. I gulped, regretting of raising my voice to him, he's right it his car, but he's the one who wants to give me a ride sooo..

"Are you cold?" He suddenly asked. I shooked my head, "No..." then point to the grocery, "Stop... Just drop me off there.."

He stopped the car and turn right then park the car. I opened the door and left the money on his side, "Thank you.."

"What's the money for?"

"Payment? For driving me here.." I left quickly after I closed the door. The air blew my hair as I enter inside the grocery then grab the cart. There's a lot of free taste, but I don't eat when they offer. "What are you buying?" I jumped from the voice then turn my head to lookat him.

"Food..." Then leave him. He followed me again, this is so annoying! Damn. He can't mind his own life. I grabbed the lettuce then bag of carrots. My peripheral vision can see him look at what I'm holding. Then I walked to the fruits grabbing few apples and oranges. I'm just grabbing what I can buy with my money, since half of it Yen took it again. It's even my money, I still need to know who's that person gave me this much of money, but now half of it's is gone again, I'm left with a fuckin $100.

Few minutes later he's still following me, I am so irritated right now that I can't even plan myself to go to the counter and pay already, I'm scared that my money might be off to the total. I searched the foods I took, it seems few but this is freaking expensive. Then I opened my wallet and gulped at the same time.

"You don't have money anymore?" He asked. I didn't respond to him but to continue to push the cart. "Wait... Wait.. Do you have a money or not?"

"Yes I do... Stop bothering me..."

"How much?" He asked. I looked at him with a serious expression, "Will you stop, embarking on my life? What are you to me? Nothing right so leave me alone.. I already paid you for dropping me off here.."

"I was just being nice... I never asked you to pay me.." He respond. I brushed my fingers through my hair, "Then what's the point of following me everywhere?"

"Go out with me..."

"What?!" The fuck is he saying? "Wow.." I pushed the cart and start putting the food on the counter. The lady began to scan them. My head is about to spin like seriously, I'm so annoyed. After breaking up with Yen he's going to ask me out? What am I an extra pair if ever one doesn't work out?

I looked at the lady, "How much.."

"110.." She respond. My mouth made a round shape, "Ohhh.." the only sound came out of my mind. I saw her groan, "I'm sorry but you're holding up the line.. Please pay already.."

I opened my wallet then gulped, I'm missing 10 bill. Aghh! So frustrating!

Then the lady grab the card this guy is handing her. "You said you have money..?" he asked. I gulped, "I do..."

"Where is it?"

"I was going to pay..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 177 38
Once Park Mi Na's 6th birthday came around she began to wonder why her friends had both a mom and a dad together except her. Her mother, Min Yu Na...
4.2K 225 5
it's no secret that the world is ending. perhaps that's why jung wheein doesn't have much left to believe in. that is, until fate sends her a boy by...
54K 1.6K 12
Physical beauty is something that can arouse admiration and desire. Note : *English is not my mother language, expect many grammatical error. * My t...
35.9K 1.5K 27
A girl who has a long time crush on her genius classmate. She really likes him but she always miss the chance and she had no courage to tell him abou...