Temptation 2: Promises

De FAERAlS

Sequel to TEMPTATION (Read that first!) *Completed* 10 years ago, Rowan and Corey's relationship/liv... Mai multe

Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?
Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas
Ch. 3 Pool Trips-- YAY! Peach pie-- NAY!
Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3
Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3
Ch. 6 Dreams Or Reality? pt. 3/3
Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab
Ch. 8 Broadway & Nurseries
Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians
A/N WHY DID NO-ONE CORRECT ME?!
Ch. 10 Work From Home
Ch. 11 Babies Shower
Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins
Ch. 13 Rainbows Are Great...What About The Storm?
Ch. 14 T-Minus 20 Minutes Till' Attached
Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2
Ch. 16 All's Fair in Love & War pt. 2/2
Ch. 17 Churs, #Cowson & NYC
Ch. 18 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 1/3
Ch. 19 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 2/3
Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3
Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family
Ch. 22 Have A Not-So-Happy Birthday
Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary
Ch. 24 The Time She Messed Up
Ch. 25 But You Love Eachother!
Ch. 26 It's 23 days 'till Christmas and--Corey's NOT Here.
Ch. 27 Hate, Jealousy, and YOU WERE RAPED??!
Ch. 28 Christmas Shopping
Ch. 29 The Calm Before The Storm
Ch. 30 The Damn Storm pt. 1/2
Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2
Ch. 30 If You Know
Ch. 31 ParIs pt. 1/5: Happy New Years to Me!
Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected
Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love
Ch. 34 ParIs pt. 4/5: Rough Love
Ch. 35 Paris pt. 5/5: AGAIN?!
OMG
Ch. 36 Trust
Ch. 37 I'M DANGEROUS!
Ch. 38 Too Many Princesses
Ch. 39 She's Still MY Baby
Ch. 40 Miracle Baby pt. 1/2
Ch. 41 Miracle Baby pt. 2/2
Ch. 42 Promotion From Home
Ch. 43 The Premiere of Tired
Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties
Ch. 46 I'm (Anything But) Numb
Ch. 47 She's Still Here
Ch. 48 Musical Souls and Counting Stars
Grounded
Ch. 49 (temporary filler)
(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth
Ch. 50 Peace is Young, Tempting and Promised
PLEASE READ!! IT'S SUPES QUICK

Ch. 45 Reunions and Romance

139 10 20
De FAERAlS

(A/N I know, I know. And you know too. 1 week later)

Corey's P.O.V

"WAKE UP, COREY! GET UP! GET UP! GMW'S 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY! WE HAVE TO GO SEE THE CAST, COME ON, WAKE UP!" Rowan squealed.

I shot my eyes open to Rowan shaking my shoulders while straddling me.

"Would it kill you to wake me up gently--"

She screamed in a high pitch tone so loud that I think my ear drums shattered. I kissed her to make her stop and when I pulled away she giggled.

"Yay." She smiled.

She got off me and started pulling on my arm like a child.

"COME ON! I HAVE TO GET MY HAIR DONE BY SAB AND LOOK LIKE I'M NOT DYING!" Rowan huffed.

"You don't look like you're dying and--OWW"

She had yanked my arm hard and I rolled off the bed, landed on the wood floor hard. She picked up my legs and dragged me to the bathroom.

"Rowan!"

"We are getting you cleaned and out the door, mister." She scolded.

"Rowan!" I tried again.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"It's gonna be a long day..."

~~

Rowan was not kidding when she said she was going to "look like she's not dying". She's putting more work into this than she put into the priemer. Sabrina wore a simple white, sheer, long sleeve top and ripped blue jeans--topping it off with red lipstick and a red choker. Apart from the lipstick she had no make up on (which I appreciated) and her hair was curled and in a ponytail. She looked good.

Rowan sat in a chair, in front of her vanity and Sabrina went to work on fixing things I didn't think needed to be fixed. Her "laugh lines" her "under-eye bags", her "un-even skin tone". To me she just looked normal before and after. Then she did a whole bunch of other stuff and by the end Rowan's eyes were "winged" (if that what it's called) and her lips fuller than usual in a nude pink shade lipgloss.

It was the outift that made my heart stop. She wore a baby pink jumper with black outlines and a small bow right below her stomach. The baby pink made her skin glow and the simplicity of the outfit seemed to make you have to search for more to stare at--and I did. The jumper was short in my defense.

Sabrina must've seen me looking because she highfived Rowan and squealed something about how "she got it spot on". Do girls go for these types of effects?

Anyway, Rowan got up from the vanity and twirled over to me.

"What'd you think?" She smiled.

"You look gorgeous, as always." I breathed.

"You're the best, you know that?" She sighed.

"Thank you." I smiled brightly.

We stared at each other for a little and Sabrina raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you guys gonna kiss or something?" She questioned.

I pecked Rowan and shrugged.

"Sometimes just looking at her and knowing she's mine...feels better than a kiss." I sighed.

Rowan tilted her head to the side, her hair falling faintly into her face but mostly behind her neck, revealing her ear. She smiled and let a small chuckle of a sort excape her.

"I love you, Corey. Alot." She spoke.

"And I love you. Alot." I smiled.

Sabrina cooed and put her hand over her heart.

"Ok, I'm officially jealous of your relationship." She giggled.

Rowan looked at her and half blushed/half laughed. Rowan playfully hit my stomach and hooked arms with Sab.

"Get dressed! We leave in 30 minutes, scar." She laughed.

"I'll be ready in 15." I promised.

She winked and then pulled Sabrina out the room, the two of them immediately reverting to talk about...whatever. I don't understand a single word of their dialect. I speak English not Rowbrinism.

I quickly glanced in the mirror and decided that I should DEFINETLY shave, but apart from that I had no idea what to wear. I sighed and went into Sabrina and Brad's bathroom--"borrowing" Brad's shaving set.

Then I looked at my hair and ran my hand through it, deciding the "swoop" generic guy look was gonna work today. I looked in Sabrina's closet and found the place where she keeps mine and Rowan's clothes.

Eventually I ended up picking out this burgundy shirt with dark gray sleeves I had, that had a picture of a koala on it. The way the koala is drawn it looks like it's hanging of the pocket, which I thought made the shirt look casual--which is good. Pulling on black jeans and gray converse, I looked in the mirror and sprayed on cologne.

"Perfect." I more or less shrugged to myself in the mirror.

I put on thin sunglassed and sprayed breath spray from my pocket in my mouth, followed by my signature cool-cinammon gum. I jogged down the stairs seeing Rowan and Sabrina ready by the door and spread my arms.

"I think that was 10 mintues at most," I remarked, announcing my presence

Row turned around and raised and eyebrow.

"It was 23 minute and 28 seconds but besides that...you..."

She sniffed the air and smiled--almost cheekily-- before turning to grab her purse and walk over.

"You smell amazing." She finished.

"Why thank you, m'lady. Shall we go?" I smiled.

"But of course. Keep up, peasant." She joked.

"Of course my Queen. Make way, Make way!" I called into the room and Sabrina rolled her eyes and scoffed.

I went to open the door and Rowan walked out first, obviously, while Sab trailed behind her. She glanced at Rowan then at me and smirked.

"If there was such a thing as TOO adorable...you two would be it."

~~

"Playing now is Justin Bieber's newest hit, 'Like Rainfall' "

Rowan's P.O.V

I squealed and turned up the radio against a groaning Corey's will. He was in the backseat of the car, texting whoever while Sab was driving and I was rocking shotgun. Sabrina smiled at me and rolled down the windows.

(A/N There is only one way to sing your favorite song. Windows down, car blasted, awfully off-key and with a friend. If there's no friend there that wants to sing, either force them or facetime a real friend.)

"OOO-HOO-OOO! OOO-HOO-OOO! Ohh!! Oh-oh! BABY, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MAKES MY HEART SKIP LIKE YOUR SMILE. KISS ME AND KISS ME TILL WERE DRUNK ASS KNOCKING, LOOSING TRACK OF TIME. LOVE ME, LOVE ME, MAKE MY HEART GO--DROP." We sang together

"Lord, help these children." Corey sighed.

"AND LIKE RAINFALL, I'LL LOVE YOU. DRIP, DRIP, DRIP." I sang the girls part, turning to Sab.

"LIKE RAINFALL WE'LL LOVE--MAKE YOU; Drip, Drip, DRIIP!" Sab went, singing Justin's part.

"LIKE RAIINNN!" We chorused.

After the song, I realized Corey was still texting and turned around in my seat.

"Who ya texting, babe?" I asked.

"Gene & Cecilia," He responded.

"Gene from ParIs?" I asked weirdly.

He nodded.

"Oh...didn't know you two were still talking. Well, tell her I say hi. Oh and tell Cecilia I say hi too--"

"Guys, we still have like 20 minutes till set and I'm on E" Sab spoke, pointing to her gas light.

Corey clicked on Siri, asking where the nearest gas station was and what the prices were. He looked at it and rolled his eyes.

(A/N Keep in mind, in the future, gas will be WAY more expensive because we'll have less and less oil)

"The prices went up again. If you don't drive a chargable car, you pay 8. 27 for gas." Corey muttered.

"Are you kidding? It was 6. 23 last week!" Sab fumed.

"Guys, we're rich, chill. You act like we're below the poverty line." I chuckled.

"Yah, but Row that's not the point. The point is they keep taking advantage of us because eventually things add up. Enough of this and we could end up under the poverty line." Corey exagerated.

"And even then, our fans would send us food-stamps." I sent back.

Corey put his hands up and winked at me, making me scowl. His way of saying I won. He went back to texting and after Sab (reluctantly) got the tank filled we speeded to the old set.

Pulling into our old reserved spots, (they still had our names on them for fans who wanted to visit the set) we immediately spotted our old friends and cast memebers jumping out their cars or heading into the building or rounding up children.

Corey got out the car and before I could reach for my door handle he had it open and had his hand out for me to take. After all these years, that still makes me blush. I took his hand and stepped out the vehicle, immediately spotting Cecilia.

She glanced at her phone and hit a button, and in a second Corey's phone was ringing. He looked at it and answered while I rubbed my temples. Must I do everything myself? I turned Corey to look in Cecilia's direction and he scoffed playfully.

"Hey, Celi, why don't you and the kids turn slightly to your left." Corey laughed.

Cecilia made a face as she turned but her expression changed when she saw us. I waved and she squealed, running over. She squeezed me and then Corey and then me again. Sab came out the car, spotted Celi and flipped.

"CELI!" She squealed.

"SABBY!" Celi exclaimed.

They hugged tightly and as I searched around for the kids that Corey spoke about I noticed how much Cecilia had changed. She had died her hair blue at the ends, cut it to her shoulders and it had become wavy. She also didn't grow much and was maybe an inch taller than Sab, which means she's around 5'2 and 1/2. She still was beautiful though, even though age made it more clear that she was 30 than it did Sab or Me or Corey, she was still rocking it.

Corey smiled suddenly and I followed his gaze, gasping at who I saw walking toward us. Then all of a sudden I was squealing.

"BELLE! CJ! HUNTER! JACK-ATTACK!" I exclaimed happily.

"You brought the kids?" Sab asked Celi and Corey.

"Well, the cast had to see them too! Besides, we've barely had time to see the kids since their birthday." Corey smiled as I took Hunter from Jack's arms.

I tickled his tummy making him giggle and whispered in baby talk to my little one. I felt Belle hugging my legs and I looked at her, smiling brightly.

"Hi, cutie! Wanna go meet Mommy and Daddy's old friends?" I asked.

"Yah! Come on, Bubba. Race ya!" Belle challenged.

"Ok. One...Two..." Cj started.

Belle took off and Cj sprinted after her laughing and yelling 'cheater!' at her. I shook my head and stood closer to Corey before we all walked inside. The room was filled with chatter and hugs and the sound of reunion, making me happy.

I said hi to all the old crew and staff and thanked them for being the reason GMW even worked and giving me my fame and getting me to where I am now. They thanked me for being a good enough actor to keep them employed and then proceeded to coo at Hunter for ten minutes.

I pretty much said hi and bye to everyone else, since I've stayed in touch with almost all of them but then I saw Danielle, Ben & Rider. I jogged over, holding Hunter as steadily and safely as possible and Danielle gasped.

"Rowboat?" She asked.

"Danny! How are you still so stunning at forty...nine I believe?"

"You believe correctly, and thank you. You look amazing yourself, especially since you've had three kids and you're only 29! I still have only two kids and I'm practically 50." Danielle praised.

"Why thank you! And it's actually it's 5 kids." I smiled.

"What?? I mean I knew you adopted Cowan, but I was only counting births since pregnancy takes a toll on the body but so does stress! How can you handle five kids?"

"Tough skin and lots of meds." I laughed, looking at Ben.

"Hello, Mr. Savage. How is my favorite old-man?" I greeted.

"Awesome. And you, Gorgeous?" He smiled.

"Doing beautifully."

Rider frowned and I laughed.

"What's wrong, you big baby?"

"Why is Ben your favorite old man?"

"Because your my favorite oversized toddler." I giggled.

I gave each of them a side hug, since I was holding Hunter and then I saw a little girl who was probably around 5 and a little boy who must've been 2 and 1/2 peek at me. I smiled at them and Danielle followed my gaze.

"Oh, this is my daughter Mia and that is Rider's son--"

"Zack." Rider finished.

"Well, hi, Mia. Hi, Zack. This is Hunter."

I wanted to introduce them to Belle and Cj but they were with Corey and Corey was with Jack--

"Hey, babe. Hi again; Danielle, Ben, Rider..." Corey greeted.

Nevermind. I looked at Belle and Cj who were both in Corey's arms and smiled.

"And this is our daughter, Belle and our son, Cj." I finished.

Danielle practically died.

"And I thought Hunter was cute! They're precious! Hi, Belle & Cj." Danielle cooed.

"Hi, Topy." Cj smiled.

She put her hand over her heart and practically swooned. Cj only knows her as Topanga so thats why he called her that but Danny just cooed at him more. Rider was more fascinated with Hunter and whether or not he could speak Slvakian. I kid you not, Rider literally is contemeplating if Baby's are born speaking every language out there and that's why it comes out as nothing to us.

This is why he's a man-baby to me. After interrogating my poor son and giving up, we all exchanged numbers and I invited them to dinner at our place tomorrow before they left.

"Row, we gotta go. Cowan is getting super hungry and she wants us to cook tonight." Corey said, reading a text from his phone.

I pouted and he turned the screen to show me Cee's all caps text of:

Princess Cee-- DAD, I'M DYING OF STARVATION AND PRINCESS DOESN'T WANT PIZZA. PLEASE COME HOME AND COOK, PLEEEAAASSEE.

I had orginally wanted to say hi to August before we left but I didn't see him and couldn't find Ava anywhere either. I sighed and said goodbye to everyone, walking out with Corey.

As we passed the door someone grabbed my arm and I whipped around startled, only to see Ava. And wow has she grown up.

I smiled and hugged her immediately. She cooed and tickled Hunter .

"Hey, Row! Oh my gosh, it's been only 15 years and you go have like forty kids. But you certainly look the same if not in better shape now like you did back then."

"Oh, stop it. Look at you! You were like, this tall." I laughed, briging my hands down to Cj's height.

Ava blushed and waved at Belle and Cj before hugging Corey as well.

"So...how's the OTP working out? Just saying the phandom has NOTHING on #Cowan shippers. Seriously, they are EVERYWHERE." Ava giggled.

"Things have never been better. We're just blossoming out of this cancer and rape and crippiling depression." I chuckled.

Ava cringed and I giggled, hitting her shoulder lightly.

"No, but really, we're fine. A week without drama is our idea of paradise and you know what?" I questioned as Ava smiled and cocked her head, "I think i like it like that. Keeps life exciting." I laughed.

Corey looked at me adoringly and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pecked his lips before I looked back at Ava, now with pink cheeks and a smile on my face. Ava was just beaming at us.

"Oh, just in case you're wondering where Aug is--he's off with his wife. They're first kid is being born today. I hear it's a baby girl." Ava smiled.

I gasped and Corey blinked in surprise. Wow, we really have to start following the cast on instagram or something. Isn't August supposed to be like only 23? When did I have the twins?

"Well then...guess August is next in line for another #Cowan story" Corey smiled.

(A/N EYY, SPIN OFFS BE LIKE. JKJK I'd jump off a bridge from the stress)

I turned to him and felt something stir in me. That feeling to just tell someone you love them. I looked down at Belle & Cj, who were rubbing their eye's tiredly and smiled.

"I love you guys."

"Yeah, me too." Corey piggy-backed.

"We love you too." Belle chorused for the both of them.

She swayed in her place and Cj sleepily wrapped his arms around her, letting her rest on his shoulder. Ava cooed and I smiled at Hunter, silently telling him I loved him too. I turned to Corey.

"Hey, Promise..." Was all I needed to say to him.

Corey glanced around and then his eyes landed back fondly on mine. With a small smile he put his hand over he pocket. I reached my hand up to my necklace as he sighed and as I bit my lip.

"Hi, Promise."

5 CHAPTER LEFT WUT

ALSO Y'ALL AREN'T READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

EXCEPT MAYBE YoselinYanez and princessriles I THINK I SPOILED Y'ALL A WHILE BACK

OTAY BYE I'M GONNA GET WHOOPED AND GROUNDED LOLZ

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
69 0 16
"I'm the master now, Jasi." ** After being poached at a young age, Rowan has had to navigate his way through a childhood of mistreatment and abuse...
3.8M 73.3K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...