Our Life|| Dan Howell X Reader

By thosefandomstho

You're one of the most famous youtubers there is. You were born in London, moved to America with the rest of... More

Best Friend
Hello, AmazingPhil
Our Coffe Shop Part 1
Our Coffee Shop Part 2
Howell/Lester Residence
Do You Know Me, Philip?
Confessions
Battle Of The Mario Kart
Coffee and Kissing
Mail, Baking, and Scary Video Games
Nightmares
Going Home
Hospital Visits
This Is Home
Q&A Video
Christmas and Youtube
Telling The Internet
Help... Please?
Shopping, Phil!
The Truth?
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
It's Sadness
Meet Beebo
Donuts and The Video
The Memorial
Dinner With Da Fam
A/N
Destiny
Life or Death
She's okay...?
I love you
I'll Stay
Lets Talk
You Know Why
I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You Before
THE INCIDENT
Him, Who Shall Not Be Named
For once... I'm okay
Promises
Christmas Vacation
They Know Something You Don't
Video Chat
Merry Christmas
Tell her, Phil
A/N
You Are Beautiful
I Have To Protect You
K, I'll tell ya
He's Missing
Where Is He, Y/N?
The Shoe
A/N
Guess Whos Missing
Let Him Go
I Didn't Lose Hope
The Good
The Bad
The End
Update(A/N)
SEQUEL
ATTENTION ALL SUPERNTUARL FANS!!! (A/N)
Writing A Phil Fanfic Guys
Writing a peter parker fanfic
writing a brendon urie fanfic
im now taking requests

Reunited

1.7K 46 67
By thosefandomstho

You dropping your bags, running out of your flat just to collide against Dan and Phil's door. You stepped back and figured that was good enough for a knock.

"I'VE GOT IT!!" You heard Dan yell from somewhere inside. God, it feels good to hear that voice in reality and not just through a screen.

Suddenly the door swung open and there stood the six foot, brown haired, brown eyed, dimple smiling man that you've missed so much.

He looked into your eyes and practically jumped on top of you. Dan wrapped his arms around you tightly. You squeezed him back, taking in that natural Dan smell. He smelled nice.

He held you tighter, not wanting to let go. Too afraid to let go. Thinking that if you let go, he might lose you again. You were away from each other for far too long and you both knew it.

He grinned down at you and you looked up at him, resting your chin on his chest. He squeezed you tight, leaning down to kiss you.

His lips were soft against yours, moving perfectly together. "Aw, get a room!" You both heard Connor say it, but you didn't even acknowledge it.

"No, don't say that or else they will!" Phil said to Connor. You could sense Phil next to you a moment later. And then he poked your and Dans cheeks. "Okay, break it up."

Dan pulled away and flicked Phil on the ear. Dan leaned down again but before his lips could reach yours, Phil screamed, "IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL TELL YOU HOW DEATH NOTE ENDS!"

You pushed Dan away, turning to look at Phil. "You watched it without me?!"

"No, but I knew that would make you stop." Phil grinned at you.

"You're gonna get it, Lester!" For which Phil ran away and you had to chase him. Damn I missed my best friends.

~Time skip, brought to you by my mother pronouncing Brendon URIE as Brendon URINE~

After running around for an hour, having a pillow fight with all ten of you, you were all sitting around the lounge, about to play a drinking game.

"Y/N, did you bring the movies?" Phil asked.

"Duh." You had about ten. "Okay, which one?"

"I've never seen any of those." Louise said, studying the cover of the movies.

"I've never seen Elf." Tyler comments, taking the movie from your hand.

"WHAT?!" You practically screamed. He nodded. "How? How?!"

Tyler shrugged, handing you the movie back. "I don't know."

"How are you my friend right now? Alright. Fine. Elf." You opened the disc and put into the tv.

"So, this is that good?" Joe asked, chuckling as he sat at the end of the couch.

"Hilarious. You'll love it, it's great." You smiled.

"Okay, everytime someone says Christmas, we drink?" Zoe looked at you, since you clearly were the the only one that had seen the movie.

"Hows bout elf and Christmas." You suggested, sitting down next to Dan who wrapped his arms around you, lying you against him.

~~~

578 words of elf/Christmas later and three movies, your vision started to blur. Either you were really drunk, or when Phil accidentally poked you in the eye, your contact fell out.

After the contact incident they all faked eye surgery on you. It's been a weird night with your weird friends but that's why you love them.

"Hey," Phil poked your cheek.

"Yes, Philip?" You asked, turning to look at him.

"Hey," He poked your shoulder.

"Hola, Philip?"

"Hey," He poked your stomach.

"What can I do for you, Philip?"

"I forgot."

"Me too... drink?"

"Oh yes, please."

"Hey," Dan came up behind you and grabbed your waist.

"Hello, Daniel. How's it goin in the north pole, danta claus?"(i'm sorry, you knew it was coming, how could u not?)

He turned you around and booped your nose. "It's cold, Mrs. danta claus, hows the south pole?" His speech slurred.

"Gloomy. Depressing..." Then you stopped to think about what he just said. "Wait. There's a south pole?"

"You must be a south pole elf." Dan said touching your face and lips.

You grinned at him. "You better watch out, you northern." You poked his dimple.

Then there was a loud smashing sound. "Earthquake?" You question.

"Who broke something now?" Phil asked about to walk up the stairs. You and Dan followed him and that's when the giant live stream drunk party started. All of your subscribers watching you party drunk. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

~Later that night~

You were all passed out in the lounge after the live show and decided to watch another movie and eventually everyone fell asleep.

"Hey," You heard a light whisper. You groaned. "Hey,"

You slowly opened your eyes to see Dan, who was hovering over you. You had fallen asleep on the couch and didn't have the energy to move. "Hm?" You asked, fluttering your eyes.

"Let's go to my room." He whispered.

You nodded, holding out your arms for him to help you along.

He pulled you up, his arm around your waist and you squeezing his stomach as you walked up to his room, leaning on the wall for support.

"Hey," Dan whispered.

You looked up at him and he connected his lips with yours. You  were standing in the hallway and you leaned against the wall, your knees buckling.

Dan tried to pull you into his room but you were good where you were. "No..." You whispered against his lips.

He leaned down, giving in, deepening the kiss. But then he came to his senses and pulled you into his room and kicked the door behind you, closed.

Right away, you pulled his shirt off and he slid his hands under your shirt before slowly pulling it off, never breaking the really long kiss.

He backed you up to the bed and you slowly laid down on it, bringing Dan with you.

And... you can guess what happened from there.

~The next morning, brought to you by me who is NOT going to even ATTEMPT to write smut. trust me, you'll be thank full~

Your eyes fluttered open and you groaned, not wanting to get up. Dan was on top of you, arms wrapped around you tightly.

You were wearing another one of his black shirts. When I did I get dressed?

*flash back*

"Y/N." Dan whispered softly. I moaned, not wanting to open my eyes, I was so tired. "Put this on just incase one of the drunkeys come looking for us."

I groaned again, turning on my side, not opening my eyes. I shuddered from being naked and cold. "Fine." He said, sitting right next to me.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them until I was sitting up. He leaned me against him and pulled his shirt over my head.

With my eyes still close I smiled lightly. He carefully laid me back down. I opened my eyes, watched him pull on a pair of gray sweatpants before sliding back into bed, wrapping his arms around me and practically laying on top of me to keep me warm.

"Night, love." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled, closing my eyes again. "Good night."

*flashback over*

Just then you heard your phone alarm go off from downstairs.

I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR, NO!
(I DON'T WANT TO START A FIGHT OR A RIOT WITH THIS SONG, IM SORRY DONT KILL ME PLEASE)

You slid out of Dan's grip. He quickly opened his eyes, frantically searching for you in the empty spot.

"I'll be right back." You mumbled, slipping out of the room.

ITS MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Your phone continued to buzz loudly.

You softly ran down the stairs, reaching the kitchen and silencing your phone. You heard no sounds of movement.

You looked to your left and jumped when you saw F/N, sleeping on the floor of the kitchen, cuddled up against the fridge.

You laughed a little, squatting down next to her. You shook her softly. "F/N."

She didn't move. "F/N."

She fluttered her eyes open. "Hm..?" She looked up at you. "Y/N... where am I? What happened?"

"You're drunk and you're sleeping on the Howlter's kitchen floor. Go home." You put your hand on her shoulder and she slowly sat up.

"Right..." She groaned tiredly, rubbing her head before leaning against the fridge again, fluttering her eyes.

You knew she wouldn't get up anytime soon, or anyone still here won't get up anytime soon, so you just let her be and walked back up to Dan's room.

Before you walked in, you peeked into Phil's room. He was passed out on the floor and didn't even make it to his bed.

You smiled. "Aw Phil." You whispered, walking into his room and leaning down next to him.

You shook him softly. "Hey, Phil."

He groaned. "Hm..?"

"You're on the floor. Do you want me to help you get into bed?" Eyes closed, he nodded. "Alright, come on."

You wrapped your arm around his chest and helped him to his feet. He used you to keep balance and stood up straight. You dropped him on top of his bed and he wrapped himself up in his blanket.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

You smiled. "No problem, Philip."

You turned off your phone, not bothering to look at who was trying to contact you, and put it on the nightstand. You went under the covers and cuddled up next to Dan. He felt the warmness next to him and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He rested his head in crook of your neck and you held him tight. "I've missed you so much, you have no idea." Dan whispered, his warm breath beating against your ear.

You played with his hair. He smiled, eyes still closed. "I've missed you too." You whispered back. "I'm never leaving you ever again."

He pulled you closer, pulling the blankets further up on you. "You better not, love."

~~~

Supples, peeps. This was kind of a weird chapter but, whateves. Soon, we'll be back to the serious stuff! Yay..?
Thanks for reading,
Have a lovely afternoon,
Stay in school kids,
Love you much,

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.7K 23
OLD / COMPLETED You have been moved into a brand new flat in London. It just so happens that you now live opposite Dan and Phil. You start to develop...
198K 5.9K 37
(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. moving to london was a dream to her but me...
10.8K 345 39
This is it. You're moving out of your town and to the big city of London. To celebrate, your parents take you to a very fancy restaurant. Terrible, r...
6.6K 238 27
(COMPLETED) It has been at least a year ever since Dan and Phil had ended their friendship and stopped doing youtube. Phil went and moved onto a radi...