Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

By FlurriedSimplicity

šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™ Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... More

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

Fluff

1.6K 62 12
By FlurriedSimplicity

04-08-17

Can you guess where I got the inspo from?😝

---------------------------

Daniel could only groan as he hears a familiar tune.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water,"

To be truthful, he's proven himself to be a decent singer.

He remembers the first time he sang, on national TV.

It was on Gandang Gabi Vice. It was also an impromptu act, after his mother boasted about his singing. One of the very few allegations Karla remotely shared to her close friend.

If he was not mistaken, the song was 'Hinahanap-Hanap Kita'. The very song became his first single.

During those early years, he was adamant with rejecting other types of workload in the business - he could dance but he refused to (up to this very day), he could sing but he was too shy to do so.

But after that guesting with his Mother, Daniel's voice garnered tons of attention. That's where his singing career bloomed to life.

His albums topped the charts, so did his singles. He participated in tons of shifts involving singing, like Himig Handog. Continued successes of him filling the arenas and coliseums to the brim. And a great number of awards.

To his refusal, you could make him sing - but you could never force him to dance.

Leave the dancing to his wife.

Much to his surprise, the skills were concretely passed down to his first and second child, both of which are males.

Too bad, he cannot say the same for his youngest.

As expected, she was the most enthusiastic when it comes to singing.

He might consider enrolling her into voice lessons. That might hone her skills and boost her potential.

After all, she was four years old. She might have talent, but it's too early to predict.

Her current obsession involves Disney songs during their pre-adult years. And it's been quite an earful.

"See the light as it shines on the sea, it's blinding!" Isabel was busy prancing about their living room. She was in her sleepwear, a long dress with - you guessed it - Moana's face plastered onto it.

'It's Moana day, huh?' Daniel reiterates. 'More like week.'

Last week, his bunso was going loco all over frozen. And it wasn't the first time.

"Baby, ang aga naman niyan." He even yawns. "Daddy!!" She squeals and runs to him.

With his quick reflexes, Daniel picks her up and spins her around.

"Why are you up so early, hmm?" He kisses her on the cheek. "I was hungry, daddy."

"Nasan si mommy?" Isabel smiles sweetly before pointing to the back door. "Garden? Why?"

"Dun niya po gusto magbreakfast."

With his youngest squirming in his arms, Daniel made way to their garden.

"Mahal," He calls out before releasing his little one. Kathryn turned to him, smiling brightly.

There was a tug. Something thumped harshly on his heart.

And after 16 years of being together, eight of which were spent as husband and wife, it was refreshing to feel and fall for her over and over again.

Everyday.

He was not aware of his vacancy after being invaded by thoughts of her, until she walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Instinctively, he takes hold of her waist. Then ushers his head down to capture her lips.

"Good morning, love." She whispers against his lips. "Good na good nga, bal." He whispered back naughtily, kissing her once more.

"Mas good to kung..." Kathryn throws her head back, laughing. Daniel takes it to his advantage, peppering her neck with soft kisses.

"Bali!" She cried out after he bit her exposed shoulder. "Rawr." Teasingly, kissing her more.

"Mama?" He only stopped when he hears their middle child shouting.

"Iiih! Let go na! Gising na ang mga bata!"

"So.. Kung Hindi sila gising....." Her laughter once again occupied his mind. "Bali! Behave ka nga!"

"Rawr." He hugs her tight before letting her go. Just in time. The three walked in on the scene.

"Good morning! Let's have breakfast na, come dali!"

As he watched his wife care for their children, he could only take a deep breath of relief.

She was everything he wanted in this life. And the life after, even before.

No words could perfectly define how much he felt for her. His heart was swelling with joy and love.

"Love, kain na tayo."

Damn, he's living the life.

------------------------------

"Isabel Keisha Bernardo-Ford, hindi ako natutuwa." Isabel laughed sweetly, smiling gingerly as she stared at her father's OOTD.

Daniel John Ford, a man belonging to the family of bad boys, donned an undersized Moana costume.

A well toned man in his early thirties, in his wife's costume - which was at least five sizes too small.

How he got into that position?

"Daddy, please?" His four year old looks up at him with hopeful eyes. "Let's play dress up!"

Daniel's duty today was to watch over his only daughter (as of now 😉). His wife and both his sons were bonding, as if they weren't close enough.

He willingly agreed. His daughter, even though too hyper when overpowered by sugar, and an earful when she wishes to sing (he regrets buying her that pink Bluetooth karaoke microphone), was quite behaved in it's truest sense.

"What could happen?" He kisses Kathryn, while they said their temporary farewells. "Ingat kayo, mahal."

Well.... This could happen.

All the while, he thought that all Isabel would do was prance everywhere and break a few of their antique vases (there's only two left as of the moment). But this happened.

After he granted her wish of dress up, he was met with an unfortunate turn of events.

"No... No....." Daniel curses under his breath as he watched the little girl pull out the professionally made ensemble.

"Don't I have other options? I can be batman. I have a batman onesie!"

"No, Moana!"

Then she started crying.

He hated how much she looked like her mother sometimes.

That was how he ended up in that position.

"If I go there's just no telling - Daddy it's your turn!"

"I know, everybody on this island seems so happy on this island." He sang lowly. "Go daddy!"

'Fuck it, no one's watching anyway.' Daniel reassured himself.

And so he acted upon his character.

Isabel clapped even more, as he sang the chorus to the best of his ability.

"What's beyond that line, will I cross that line? The light as it-"

"Daddy?" He stops and turns to the front door.

Only to be met by the clueless look of his sons, and his wife.

The culprit.

Kathryn was laughing - and she was holding her phone.

"KATHRYN CHANDRIA BERNARDO-FORD!"

To make a point, Daniel ignored her till night - after she granted him a prize he cannot resist.

---------------------

bernardoford And no one knows 🎤🎶😂😉 He wears the costume better (sings the song better, too) 😂 Go daddy! (Ang hot mo parin, love)😘😘😘😍😍😍

---------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 5.5K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...
3.1K 393 25
A 19 year old girl Adeline grew up in her non biological mother when she gone missing when she was 2 years old. She was a adopted by one of the famou...
19.9K 800 28
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
48.8K 2.3K 36
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...