Kidnapped By My Mate

By LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... More

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

He's Here

24.8K 1K 73
By LOVESTORIES1812

"Brandy." I sigh. "Today has been a really tough day and the only thing I want to do is sleep."

"Then I'll make it quick." She says, pulling my legs apart and sitting in between them.

I study her face and know there's no way I'm getting out of this. "See your starting to like it, your not fighting me anymore."

"That's because I know you won't stop no matter what I do." I hiss. "Which proves you don't love me, if you loved me you'd do as I asked."

"And if you loved me you wouldn't of shot me in the head." She snaps.

"But that's just it. I don't love you." I say.

She narrows her eyes before climbing off the bed, she walks down the three stairs that lead down to the open plan living room and kitchen. She picks up a knife before returning to me. "No! Please!"

"Relax." She says, cutting the tape around my wrists that attached me to the bed.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"Don't think I'm letting you off the easy." She says, throwing the knife to the side. "I know that it's going to take time for you to love me but baby steps."

"What are you talking about?"

She grabs my wrist and pulls my hand down her pants. "What are you doing!"

"There, just a touch." Brandy says, placing a kiss on my lips. "One kiss isn't enough, is it?" She leans down again and kisses me again before pulling out half a tape role.

"I thought you gave up on the tape." I sigh.

"You shot me. I don't trust you." Brandy says. "And now Blake's here you-"

"Blake's here!?" I question excitedly.

"Umm... no. Did I say Blake? I meant bake. We are baking a cake tomorrow." She says.

"Blake's here!" I exclaim. "Now your really going to get it you crazy bitch. He's going to kill you and your not going to see me ever again!"

Brandy's POV:

FUCK! Why did I say that out loud! I forgot she didn't know.

"Blake's here!" She exclaim. "Now your really going to get it you crazy bitch. He's going to kill you and your not going to see me ever again!"

Rage builds up inside of me. "No more talking."

Blake's POV:

Xavier, Alex and I take shifts driving all night. We have no idea where we are going, just following different roads.

We've been driving all night and it's now morning. I sit up to hear Alex and Xavier yelling my name. "Blake!" Xavier screams.

"What?" I question.

"There are the cars." Alex says.

"They must be in that hotel." I state.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is super short. Under editing I made it shorter to make it a little more PG, even though it's still no where near.

Blake had finally found them and he's so close. What will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 22 5
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘝𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘳!" 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. "𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚." 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥. "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
352K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
75.5K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...