Kidnapped By My Mate

By LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... More

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

Threat

28.2K 1.3K 130
By LOVESTORIES1812

Blake lets out a mighty roar at Wyatt but because of the wolfsbane cannot turn.

"Don't get angry now." Wyatt smirks, pulling out the gun, loaded with wooden bullets and shooting him between the eyes which causes him to pass out.

"Wyatt!" I exclaim.

"You want one?" He questions.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Wyatt's neck is snapped. The figure finally comes into focus and I realise it's Emmet.

He pushes the bars apart so he can fit through, he crouches by my side and smirks. "Missed me?"

"No." I mutter.

"I think you did." He scoffs. "You need a hand?"

"No. I can manage." I hiss, shakily standing up. I stumble out of the cell but fall to the ground against once I exit. Collin and Archer drag Blake's body up and out of the cell and Emmet once again crouches beside me.

"I think you need me help." He laughs, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs. He speeds to the car out front and puts me in the passenger seat, I watch as Collin and Archer lie Blake in the back of their care before they both climb into the front and drive off.

"Can you hurry up please? I don't want to be recognised in this neighbourhood." I reply.

"Fine." He shoves his keys in the ignition and drives down the streets. "Don't I even get a thank you?"

"A thank you? After what you did to Enzo your lucky you aren't dead." I snap.

"Technically I am dead." He chuckles but I ignore him and stare longingly out the window. "I'm sorry I killed your kid but keeping him alive meant keeping Melissa alive and she was a threat to you."

"He was my son." I state.

"Doesn't this make up for it?" He questions.

"Not even close."

We pull up on the drive and I quickly get out of the car, I slam the door shut and turn back around to see Emmet standing over me, he pushes me back against the car and stares down at me. "You can't stay mad at me forever Nora."

"Watch me." I hiss. "Now move before I break your spine."

"The wolfsbane is still in your system, I'm stronger than you right now."

"Then move." I hiss, trying to push him out of the way but he quickly pins his hands to my side.

"When ever anything is remotely a threat to you I will kill it, no matter who they are." He says before stepping aside. I walk into the house and see Blake still unconscious on the couch. I know Emmet was meant what he said, he killed Enzo, Wyatt and most likely my parents.

"What took you guys so long?" Xavier asks.

"Not in the mood Beta." I sigh.

"Why is Blake unconscious?" He asks, stepping in my way.

"Move!" I roar, trying to push him. Damn I'm already sick of being weak.

He looks at me confused before pinning me up against the wall, his confusion and worry stretches when I try to fight him off but can't. "Now I know something happened."

"Blake will tell you all when he wakes up, please just let me go." I sigh.

Xavier steps back and holds his hands up, leaving me to run upstairs and into our room.

A/N:

Time for shoutouts:

@SpiritChan @ComputerGeek18

Thanks guys for the support and I loved reading your little convo about the book and what you wonder could happen :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
352K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...