The Rose that Grew from Concr...

By XstaceyJones

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned ho... More

Characters
Empty Prayers
Close my Eyes
Forgiveness
-Decisions-
Sister Sister
-New Beginning-
-Mixed Emotions-
-Writings on the wall-
Dolls
-TKO-
Wish
Letting Go
Silent Night
-Situations: Midnight Run-
-Situations: Two Face-
Situations: Beauty School Drop In
-Friday Night Lights-
Opportunity Calls
The Caged Bird
Moving too fast
-Questions-
-Birds, Bees, and Bitches-
~Opportunity Calls pt. 2~
~When Doves Cry~
~Hard to Get~
~Inspector Gadget~
~Thick and Thin~
~First Class Trip~
~Girl Meets world~
~Escapades~
~Get-a-way~
~Just Kickin it~
~Girl meets world pt.2~
~Friend with Benefits~
~Playing with Fire~
~Never Lie~
~Game Proof~
~Vibrations~
~Sweet 16~
~Get Around~
~Two Wrongs~
~H.A.T.E.U~
~Talkin about~
~OPP~
~Woman to Woman~
~H.A.Z.E~
~Happily ever after...not~
~Thoughts~
~Their Eyes were watching....~
~So Gone~
~So Gone pt. 2~
~Runaway Love~
~Unfoolish~
~Ultimate Relationship~
~Best of Me~
~Woman to Woman pt.2~
~Fireworks~
~Fireworks pt.2~

~Noelle's Joint~

85 6 1
By XstaceyJones

-Noelle-

It's been a week since I found out CJ...well wait since I confirmed that CJ was cheating on me with Amber's hoe ass. I shouldn't be mad at no one but myself because everyone told me that he was cheating. Hell I should have expected it, what would make me think that a like guy like him would stay faithful to a girl like me. One that made him wait a full 5 months before he got some sex, yet I gave it to my closets guy friend and we weren't even dating. What really got me is that it was with close friend. Or so I thought we were close, all this for a bet. A stupid bet! I guess this is what Tionne meant about not trusting bitches these days. They only looking out for their selves. But of all places for them to reveal it at...that the prom in front of everyone. Now I know how the girl in Carrie felt except I wasn't covered in pig's blood.

Ever since that night I've been locked in my room playing my repertoire of sad heartbroken love music. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and Aaliyah had become my best friends over the past few days. I went from crying myself to sleep to figuring out ways to kill both CJ and Amber, to the current numb feeling I have. I just can't believe that I was so stupid to believe his whole game. Perfect the tape stopped I thought dragging myself out the bed to the stereo to change the tape, perfect Michel'le would make me feel better right now I said putting the tape in the player and pressing play. I was just about to throw myself back in bed when I heard the knock on the door.

Noelle baby are you okay? Open the door so I can see if you are okay? I am fine mama, I just wanna be alone. You are not fine you haven't come out that room in 3 days and you haven't eaten either. I have crackers mama, I am fine please just....Before I knew it the door opened and in walked Li, Ti, and Ro. We got it under control mama Ti said closing the door before she could come in.

Look at you Noelle, Ro said trying to fix my hair. Please stop I said swatting her hand away. Got damn Noelle when is the last time you showered it smell like ass and chips off in this room she said holding her nose. Why are yall here don't yall have a performance or something I said rolling my eyes at them? Attitude little girl, we came to see about you, Ti said picking up the stuff that was on the floor. I am fine, yall can go I just wanna be alone. You won Prom Queen Ro said looking at the sash and crown on the ground. Fuck that I don't care I said covering my face with the blanket.

Get Up Noelle Li said hitting my leg. No just leave me alone. Get Up now Noelle she said snatching the blanket off of me. Lisa leave me the hell alone now. We're going out so get up and go get in the shower. I don't want to go out. I don't give a damn what you want to do I said get yo ass up. Go get in the shower wash the funk off your face and yo ass and then get dressed and come back out here. I don't have...You don't have to what, she said go get in the shower Noelle, Ti said coming toward me.

Nothing I said getting up. I can't be to myself for 5 minutes without them in my business I mumbled to myself as I gather some clothes. What was that? I didn't say anything I said opening my room door and going to the bathroom. For added effect I slammed the door. Hey girl don't be slamming doors in this house Ti yelled to me. Somedays sisters are great to have other days I wish I was an only child.

-Tionne-

Look at this room, Ro said looking at all the stuff thrown all over the room. Damn whatever happened must have been bad she tore up all the pictures that were on wall. I didn't exactly know what happened all I know is what Liv told me, when we spoke the other night. She called saying that I needed come home and check on Noelle because something bad had happened. We left New York as soon as we could to come back and see about her. Let me tell you that flight was enjoyable, Li ranting the whole time "I swear if that nigga did something to her I am going to kill his ass" and Ro at it with Dallas all the damn time. We've told her once a dog always a dog but hey if she wanna deal with it that's her.

What yall think happen I said as we got her room back together. No telling! Who called and told you anyway Ti? Liv called first and then mama she was like "Tionne come home I think Noelle is suicidal". Suicidal, Noelle would never try to kill herself Ti. Duh I know that, but mama was over reacting as always when it comes to Noelle's moods. Wow she really won Prom Queen I hate that I missed seeing her go I said looking at the sash. I am sure your mom got plenty of video and pictures of it Ro said. Yeah you know she did. I noticed that Lisa was quite. Lisa what you doing? She still didn't answer. Li! Huh she said looking up at me. What are you doing? Read this she said handing me the journal.

I started reading the entry and 3 lines into I automatically knew what happened. I closed it and put it back in her drawer. Pretend like you didn't see that Lisa. See what Ro said. We'll tell you later just for now don't say anything to her about it okay. Yeah but for real Ti. For real what Noelle said coming into the room. Nothing. 

You wash yo ass you weren't gone that long, Li said? Yeah you wanna smell it she said looking at her. Oh you got jokes okay I got you Noelle. Come on let's go I said leading them out the room. Do we really have to, I don't really feel like seeing anyone. You need fresh air Noelle so come on. Fine can yall give me a minute to put on some clothes? We all got the same thing go on and get dressed. Lisa stop come on now let's just give her some time to get ready Ro said. We'll wait for you in the living room I said following behind Li and Ro as they went out the room.

Is she okay Tionne? Yeah mama she's fine but uhh you don't have any prescription pills in the house do you? Yeah I do why? Just put them up okay. She is... No but she's at a low point and we don't her getting any ideas. It's that boy isn't it? I knew he was no good for her. Mama! I mean look at her she is beautiful and he had feeling like she wasn't worth shit. Mama! And I told her she was too good for him and she....I didn't listen to you when I should have we heard Noelle say coming down the hall. Oh baby girl are you okay? I am fine mama I told you that. Baby girl...Mama don't come on Noelle I said reaching for her. We'll be back in a little bit.

-Lisa-

We drove over to Ti's condo, since my house is occupied by a whole bunch of folks and Ro didn't offer her house up as usual. The whole ride Noelle was quiet she sat in the back and leaned her head on the window. Why are we stopping at the store, she said? We're gonna get some stuff for tonight we won't take long Ro said as they got out. You going Li, Ti said? Naw yall go in. She nodded her head at me. Once they both got out the car I looked at Noe.

Noe I said touching her shoulder. Yeah Lisa she said not looking at me. Come here I said pulling her over to me. I heard her sniff a little. What's wrong baby girl? I...I was so embarrassed she finally said. Was it because of CJ? She nodded her head. Yall were right. About? Never leave your man with your female friends. Surely not Liv. No Liv is like family to me she said wiping her face. 

Amber! Yeah that dirty bitch. Ooo if I could get my hands on her right now I'd beat the Maybelline right off her phony little face. I chuckled a little, calm down killer. Why did they have to do that to me Lisa, I never did anything to him Li. I was faithful and i was a damn good friend to her. When everyone was calling her a hoe I stood up for her. Noelle, Ty! That was different Li I mean Ty is my friend. Noelle you don't make love to your friend. And you've told me on countless occasions that you love Tyriq. Li I couldn't be with Tyriq though I mean not the way he wanted us to be together.

Why not Noe, why couldn't you and Ty make it work? Because everyone expected us to be together. Hell I am sure folks were planning our wedding for us. You always have to be rebellious why can't you go with the flow on things? Could you honestly see me with Tyriq I mean for real and not just hanging out, I mean full on relationship? Before I could answer it Ti and Ro and came back with like 10 bags. Think yall got enough stuff? Yeah we got the whole snack isle Ro said laughing. I looked at Noelle and she was just sitting there like she was thinking.

We finally got to Ti's house 10 minutes later. I am a get us some cups yall get comfortable in the living room. Noelle you okay, Ro said rubbing her back. Not really I feel like crap but what girl who gets dumped at prom doesn't. He dumped you? No more like humiliated me in front of about 200 of my classmates and then on top of that if the night couldn't any fucking worse than finding out that he cheated oh no he had to tell me that he'd been messing around with Amber the whole time and that I should probably get tested cause she had Chlamydia 3 times from being a hoe bag. Ewww nasty hoes, Ti said coming into the living room. I felt so stupid yall that I didn't even know what to do I mean I just stood there until I felt sick and then I ran out of their to the bathroom to throw up.  Liv got me out of there as soon as I was done.

Where his ass live at so we can go mess him up? Trust me I thought about it already, I seriously did. What about her what she have to say for herself? Ugh don't even mention her if she wasn't pregnant I'd beat her ass right now. Wait she's pregnant? Icing on the freaking cake so not only did he cheat but now he's a baby daddy. And then she had the nerve to say I smell like a can of 4 day old tuna. She a damn lie cause you bathe more than anyone in the house. Her ass smell like the fish department and she think she was cute wearing them short shorts and skirts attracting stray animals. 

Damn Noe I am sorry that happened to you, Ti said? You warned me about boys like that Ti I just can't believe I was so stupid and naive I mean it was in my face yall, in my face the whole time and no I was stupid I thought he actually loved me. No he just loved getting ass whenever he wanted it.

-Ro-

You and CJ were having sex Noelle. Uhhh yeah Ro we've been having sex for a while now. How did I not know this? Cause you were having your own sex she said laughing a little. Ti you okay with her having sex? I can't control her vagina. All I do is make she sure got insurance in case she get in trouble. Speaking of you need to go to the doctor Noelle. Like first thing in the morning Li said eating some chips. I am not pregnant yall if that's what you're thinking. Noelle he said she got Chlamydia 3 times, not once or twice but 3 times and then on top of that that means they weren't using condoms so you could of exposed yourself to anything. 

She looked down for a minute before looking back up at us. I am clean she said sniffing. Are you Noelle, I mean have you gone to the doctor's office? I went to the clinic 3 months ago after Ty left because I started spotting and I got this weird feeling. Ty, Ti said with a raised eyebrow. Yeah Ty and I slept together and I let him. Please do not say what I think you are going to say Noelle Elize Ti said shaking her head.

She didn't say anything. Seriously Noelle you let him bust a nut in you? It was one time Ti and I took the morning after pill the next morning so...Noelle she said sitting her snacks down. How many times do I have to tell you that pill ain't fool proof girl you could be pregnant right now and not even know it? Lisa did you know about this? I saw the way Lisa looked at Noelle and Noelle looked at her like she was pleading her not to tell. Lisa did you know about this she said raising her voice. I knew, who do you think gave her the pill? Ti just looked at her not saying anything and then she got up and walked out the room.

Dammit Noelle said getting up. Don't sweat it Noe she'll be fine. I gotta go talk to her she said getting up and following her out the room. Really Li! Yeah really Ro. She's 17 and she don't need no baby, so yeah I gave her the pill I am looking out for her best interests. I can't say that I blame you for doing it.  You can't you're the one who got her the birth control pills. How do you know about that? You forgetting I am Noelle's vault I know more about her than anyone else. You didn't tell Tionne? You're still living right! 

I don't feel bad about doing it Ro, she showed up at my house crying. If I didn't we would been here right now talking her down off the damn ledge from getting a... Ro I am sorry. No no its okay I made that decision and I have to stand by it. I just didn't want to see Noelle get herself in trouble. I know I don't either.

-Noelle-

Titi! Noelle little girl leave this room right now before I go off on you. Titi, I asked her for it. I don't care, she shouldn't have given it to you. The night it happened I was at a low point okay. I was sad because he was leaving and I was feeling neglected from CJ, so when we got into it and he said he was gonna pull out I told him not to. Once he did it, he told me he loved me and I didn't know what to say to him. We got into an argument and then I went to Li's, she asked what happened I told her and then I asked for the pill don't be mad at her Titi. Noelle you're the only sister I have so you know protecting you is my main job.

Titi I am 17 you don't have to protect me and especially not from Lisa of all people. She was protecting me just like you would. I don't need a baby right now. You know that and I definitely know that. What did the doctor say when you went to the clinic? She said I have vaginitis and gave me some medicine for it. After that I didn't sleep with CJ for like 3 weeks. So Ty was your last sexual encounter? Vaginally yes he was. What does that mean? CJ likes oral so...remind me not to share any drinks with you. Trust I only did it once and I wasn't too thrilled about doing it either. She looked at me and shook her head, I love you Titi! I know you do. So you won't be mad at Lili and yall will kiss and make up. When I said that she looked at me like I was crazy for a minute. Oh yeah we will she said shaking her head. Come on lets go back in to the living room.

Li I am sorry she said to her before sitting back down next to her. It's cool you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. No you wouldn't. Where Ro go? Guess! If it aint one thing it's another. Look Noelle I know you hurting right now, but never let a nigga get to you like that have you missing meals and skipping showers, Li said. What's with your obsession with me bathing? Nothing, I am just saying you a young lady you can't be doing that. The best way you to get over a guy is to get you a new guy. Lisa don't tell her that, Ti said hitting her in the shoulder.

 What it's the truth, show that nigga you ain't worried about his germ infested ass  and you moved on. Easier said than done, the only person I wanna be with is in California. So you do have feelings for Ty, Ro said coming into the room. Yes yall I have feelings for him okay, but its too late he's gone. Who says girl you can make that long distance relationship work, if Ti can do it surely you can. Shut up! Noelle don't rush into anything you aren't ready for trust me in any relationship you get into now will strained. Maybe you're right! No I know I am right and they do too, so do us a favor focus on school, you graduate in less than a month and then you got a scholarship to Georgia State girl.

They were right I need to focus on me and not some no good guy who next year will be changing diapers while I am figuring out which classes I wanna take in college and which party I'll be at on the weekend. My sisters always got my back even when I think they don't. They had fallen asleep on the couches after we stuffed our faces with all the snacks and 3 pizzas. But I was still up, I couldn't sleep. I grabbed Ti's phone and went to the patio and dialed his number.

Hey beautiful you okay? I am okay how did you know it was me? Well word gets around when your first love gets hurt. I miss you Ty! I miss you too Noe. It was nice to hear his voice it comforted me. I talked to him for a little bit before going back into the house grabbing a blanket and falling asleep in one of Ti's other chairs.  

***********************************************************************************

Now see that's how sisters is supposed to be! They came right home to see about her. But she still need to go get that check up cause Amber was nasty so you know CJ was nasty too. No wonder she was taking 3 showers a day. Lolol!!! 

Comment and Vote. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 264 62
Breathe To live, exist, express, manifest, infuse, transform, inject, Recover.... Recover...4 years ago I couldn't imagine recovering from the hell J...
422 104 48
What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked him. But is life that simple?
Them By Haliegh

Science Fiction

94 5 12
Rose has a secret and no one knows what it it, but no one really cares, but her secret follows her around, literally. Rose lives in a world where the...
15.2K 1.4K 21
[ #Book1 in Billionaire's Series ] π™‚π™šπ™£π™šπ™§π™–π™‘ π™π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ π™π™π™šπ™§π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™—π™š π™žπ™£π™¨π™©π™–π™£π™˜π™šπ™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™šπ™­π™₯π™‘π™žπ™˜π™žπ™© 𝙒𝙖𝙩π™ͺπ™§π™š π™˜π™€οΏ½...