Kidnapped By My Mate

LOVESTORIES1812 tarafından

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... Daha Fazla

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

They got in

71.1K 2.8K 312
LOVESTORIES1812 tarafından

"You alright?" Blake asks. I nod silently. "Your seeing it again aren't you?" Again I nod. "Who?"

"Me." I reply not taking my eyes off my dead self, not even blinking. Suddenly, Blake steps into my way, blocking the vision, I look round it to see I'm gone.

"Finally." He sighs.

"What do you mean finally?" I ask.

"I've been trying to break that trance you were in for like ten minutes."

"Wait really?" I question.

"Look, your going to be fine. The pills probably just take a while to kick in." He says.

"Your probably right." I smile. "I'm just going to go to bed and sleep it off."

"It's only one pm." Blake says.

"I know. Please don't wake me." I sigh before jogging up the stairs and into the bedroom. I hop into the bed and wrap up in the covers.

Turns out I sleep all day and all night as I wake up next to Blake. He's sat awake in the bed watching TV, with one of his hands relaxed behind his head and the other around me, holding my butt.

"Your funny when your focused." I laugh.

"And your cute when you have your morning hair." He smirks.

"It's not that bad, right?" I question.

"No, it's perfect." He says, pulling me on top of him.

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask.

"What ever the hell you want. You've been here a few weeks and we haven't had a date yet so we could go out for dinner." He suggests.

"With the vampires around me?" I ask.

"We cold kick everyone else out and have the dining room." Blake says.

"It's a date." I smile with a nod.

"Wear something pretty." He smirks.

"Don't I always?" I climb off him and go into the shower but am shortly joined by Blake.

He grabs my thighs and I jump up with his thrust as he places my legs around his body. He moves in and kisses my neck as he grips my butt tightly, I let out a pleasurable moan. Blake sets me down before trailing his hand down the side of my body, he stops and brushes against my entrance before sticking two fingers up me. I groan and grip on to him and he explores me.

* * * *

We come out of the shower and begin to change into our clothes. Blake speeds over to me in his underwear and covers me with a towel before Jackson walks through the door with Cole. "You want us to guard the front door and give Xavier and Issac a break?" They asks.

"Of corse." He replies before they leave.

"How did you know they were coming?" I ask. He replies by simply pointing to his ears.

"I hear everything." He whispers, his lips brushing against my ear before he nibbles down on my earlobe.

I finish changing and spray my perfume, some of it spraying behind me as I hear Blake yell out in pain. I turn to see some of his flesh sizzling. "What happened? What did I do?" I question.

"Your perfume." He says. "Its laced with wolfspane."

"Well I didn't do it and I doubt the manufactures did." I state. Suddenly, Blake drops to the ground completely unconscious.

"Your right, it was us." A pale faced, white lipped, glowing eyed man says which I recognise as a vampire. They got in.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

358K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
2.1M 53.1K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
9K 634 43
[Featured by @YAFantasy @werewolf and @WattpadUrbanFantasy] 〜♡〜 Madison had always been the girl who writes the story, but what happens when she find...