Kidnapped By My Mate

By LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... More

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

Fangs

117K 4.2K 821
By LOVESTORIES1812

Blake bursts through the door and stares at me, I see him by looking into the one piece of mirror remaining in the frame. Caleb and Xavier also run in, standing behind him. "Well she has your temper." Xavier laughs.

"Shut up." I snap, throwing a shard of glass at him which he catches. "Have you guys had the talk about impeccable reflexes and accuracy?"

"Near enough." Blake replies. I slide through the gap between Blake and the door then the space between Caleb and Xavier and walk into the walk in closer and shut the door.

"Nora..." Blake replies, walking in after me.

"I just want to be alone." I say sat on the floor with my knees tucked into my chest and hugging them as I stare the opposite way at the wall. I hear his footsteps come closer, and he walks round me before sitting in front of me staring back at me.

"This whole mate thing means we go through everything together, so what ever your going through you can tell me." Blake smiles, squeezing my knee supportively. I give him a small smile.

"I don't know what came over me in there, I felt like I had no control over my actions." I mutter.

"You were just mad, worried and confused. Who could blame you? I recon it's normal, not that you can check online or anything because no one else has probably experienced this but still." Blake laughs. "Lets go to dinner."

"I just want to sit here for a few minutes." I sigh.

"I can hear your stomach rumbling." He smirks. "Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone." He gets up and offers me a hand, I look up at him and trail my eyes down his arm to his hand before looking back at the wall.

"Not hungry."

Blake's POV:

"So what happened?" Xavier asks.

"Don't act like you weren't listening in the whole time." I scoff. "I'm worried about her Xavier, she won't eat."

"Not to worry you more but she didn't eat yesterday either." Xavier says.

"What can I do? I can't exactly force her to eat." I sigh.

Nora's POV:

I sit in the closet for a while, I know they're all talking about me, the Luna but I can't lead a pack: I can't even make toast.

"Um, Luna, the alpha ordered that I bring you this." I hear Jai's voice say, standing in the half open door.

"Just call me Nora please or at least for now anyway." I sigh, getting up and looking at him to see a large plate full of cooked chicken and vegetables. "I told Blake I wasn't hungry."

"We can all her your stomach churning from downstairs, please just take the food." He says.

I give him a sheepish smile before taking the plate from his hands. "Thanks."

"Your more than welcome to come sit with us."

"I'm pretty sure I'd become the food not the chicken." I state, eating some of the food.

"You have no reason to fear us."

"Apart from the claws and teeth and face you grow almost twelve foot tall." I add.

"Your our Luna, we would never hurt you."

"Although I can't say the same thing for myself." An unfamiliar guy states before quickly breaking Jai's neck, causing him to drop to the floor.

The guy has pale skin, black short hair and blue cold eyes and... fangs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
316K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...