Kidnapped By My Mate

Por LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... Más

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

Unnatural

120K 4.6K 863
Por LOVESTORIES1812

I crawl to the side of the bed and rip the phone out of my jean pocket before unlocking it. I pull it onto keypad and debate on calling 911.

Reasons too:
He kidnapped me!
Made me share a bed with him (not that I'm complaining too much.)
He kidnapped me!
He's keeping some massive secret.
He kidnapped me!
I don't know what he wants with me.
He kidnapped me!

Reasons not too:
Look at him, he's a god.
He's been kind to me.
He doesn't seem like he wants to hurt me.
-

My thinking stops as Blake re-enters the room, I pull the phone under the covers and stare at him. "What was it?" I ask.

"Nothing. It could of waited. What's that?" Blake questions.

"What's what?"

"The thing you just hid under the covers." He answers.

"Now you know what it's like to not know something you want too." I smirk.

"Accept I will find out." He says before quickly ripping the covers off me, revealing my phone. He stares angrily at it before looking at me, infuriated.

"I can explain." I state as he stands on to the bed, he grabs my phone out of my hands and throws it against the wall, causing it to shatter.

"You were trying to leave!" He yells, grabbing my upper arm and dragging me upwards before pressing me against the wall.

"B-Blake your hurting me." I state as he holds a tight grip on my arm.

"After everything! I protected you yesterday, cared for you and you pay me back with trying to leave me!"

"That's hurts." I say a tear running down my face as I try to pull his hand off but I can see he's blinded by rage.

"I thought we had an understanding."

"You thought wrong! You kidnapped me Blake! How do you expect me to just care for you like you do for me within just one day of you snatching me from my family? Did you really think I wouldn't try and get home? I didn't even get to say bye and the last thing I did with them was argue! You kidnapped me Blake, I'm not just going to change my opinion of that because it's you, it's a crime!" I shout back which I can see rages him more.

He lets go of my arm before running off the bed. Suddenly, he cracks his neck to a side and he begins to pant like a dog and growl like a wolf. "Blake..?"

"Go Nora! Run!" He yells in a deep voice that isn't his.

"What's going on with you?"

"Get out of here! Now!" As he finishes his sentence his height almost doubles and I see claws grow out of his nails. He turns around with hair grown on his face and his eyebrows bushy, his face completely turned unnatural.

"Blake? Is that you?" I question, sliding down the bed as I put the pieces together, figuring out what the hell the big secret was I let out an ear piercing scream. "Get away from me!"

"Please Nora, you have to understand-"

"You made me share a bed with you!" I shout. "Get back!"

"Nora, I knew you'd react like this, it's why I didn't tell you." He says in a low and growled voice.

"Please just stay back." I say, a tear running from my face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
9.2K 675 43
[Featured by @YAFantasy @werewolf and @WattpadUrbanFantasy] 〜♡〜 Madison had always been the girl who writes the story, but what happens when she find...
523K 12.8K 39
Iris has been rejected all her life. By her family, her pack: everyone. So when she meets her mate will he reject her like everyone else? With all...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...