Volleybelles One-shots

By Team_MikaReyes

KaRa, JhoBea, AlyDen, MikaSa, MiBea, etc. short stories. Drabbles in my head put into paper. More

How Wrong They Are
Can't Lose You
Love
Phenoms
Soul Searching
Marked
All You Had to Do Was Stay
Begin Again
Preview
NEW STORY
Enchanted
Other Best Friend
Perfect Set, Perfect Hit
Drunken Tweets
Is It Too Late
The Truth
Neighbors
The Truth (Part 2)
Free
The Truth (Part 3)
Free (Part 2)
Unexpected
Love (Part 2)
The Truth (Part 4)
Para Sayo
Date
One Last Time
Author's Notes
The Truth (Part 6)
If I Let You Go
Fast Talk
Katipunan Love
End Of Their Journey
Crazy: Dennise
Signing Off
Endless Possibilities
She Will Be Loved
She Will Be Loved (Part 2)
Hmmn.
Lips Of An Angel
Lips Of An Angel (Part 2)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 3)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 4)
Do You Remember?
Outside Of Work
Cheers!
Endless Possibilities (Part 2)
Cathartic
Jersey Numbers: A History
A Little Bit Of The Truth
YeYeon
YeYeon (Part 2)
YeYeon (Part 3)
YeYeon (Part 4)
MS Telepathy
ASD
Q & A?
#8
Stubborn
Proposals
KoBei
Conversations
Cliché
Taglines
Lost
Happy New Year!
History
World
Pick Up Lines
Drabbles
Thank you, Jho!
Happy 23rd!
World (Part 2)
B
Ponytail
World (Part 3)
Plot Bunnies
Plot Bunnies #2
Plot Bunnies #3
Kissing Booth
JaFUN
Plot Bunny #4?
Plot Bunny #5
World (Part 4)
Instant Mommy
Plot Bunny #5 (Part 2)
Plot Bunny #6
Alyssa and Dennise
The Prettiest Bride
Maybe (?)
Bubble

The Truth (Part 5)

5.5K 101 139
By Team_MikaReyes

Mika Reye @mikareyesss
Ain't fighting🙅

After seeing Mika's tweet, she finally considered answering Mika's call.

"Hello," she said coldly.

"Babe, I'm sorry na. Bati na tayo, please," Mika begged from the other line.

"You know what I'm wearing right now? A crop top habang kasama ko si Den."

She could imagine Mika fuming but trying to keep it in.

"Okay. Like I said, I ain't fighting. Tatanggapin ko kasi alam kong galit ka and kasalanan ko naman. I'm sorry na. Please. I love you."

I love you, she whispered just because she didn't want Mika to hear her. She was that angry.

Why? Because of Jerome.

Jerome's social media posts related to Mika and all the other caught on cam interactions that he and Mika shared. All the holding hands. All the hugs. Specially the hugs. Yes, the most recent one which actually made her mad, the one where Mika hugged Jerome while they were singing.

She hated that. She hated Mika being clingy to other people. Most especially to a guy who was probably falling in love with her. 'Malayong kamag-anak' her ass.

She hasn't even seen Mika since she arrived because of their busy schedule and plus this kinda fight that's been going on between them for a couple of days now. They were both stubborn so no one had given up until now.

"Babe, still there?"

"I am."

"Stop na, please. I love you so much. And kahit na di ko narinig, alam kong mahal mo rin ako. And I know you're wearing the 'babe' jacket over your crop top. And alam mo ring patay na patay na ako sa selos kay Dennise pero patawarin mo lang ako, di ako magrereklamo. Please."

Ugh. Really. This was so unfair. She couldn't even stay mad at Mika. And she really missed her.

"Fine," she answered.

"Ehhhh, hindi pa rin tayo okay kapag ganiyan sagot mo. Babe naman, eh."

"Make it up to me," she said with a challenge.

Mika chuckled.

"'Yun lang ba? I'll be waiting in your condo and I'll be making it up to you. I promise," she said huskily

She smiled. Mika knew her very well. That was exactly what she wanted. And now, she just wanted to go home.

That night, Mika was waiting for her in the dining room wearing a loose shirt that covered her until the middle of her thighs. She saw that there were utensils in the table and the food was covered.

"I prepared dinner for you, Babe."

She dropped all her things and immediately went to Mika, grabbing Mika by the waist and claiming her lips passionately.

"Sorry, it's going to waste, Babe. But that's not the dinner that I want."

She let her mouth traveled from Mika's mouth to her ears then to her neck. Mika put her arms around her after raising her head. Mika kissed her just as fiercely, if not more.

"I only pretended that I cooked," Mika released her lips to talk before claiming it again. "That's just...jollibee food...under the cover...I was...hoping...and expecting...for this." Mika said in between kisses.

Then Mika hastily lead them to the bedroom without ending their kiss.

Well, let's just say they were both heavenly satisfied and full that night.

-

Mika Reyes @mikareyesss
Impulsive.

She smiled as she saw that tweet from Mika right before she was about to board the plane.

She remembered that impulsive moment Mika was tweeting about.

She was in her parents' house because that's where she prepared all the things she was bringing to Thailand. Plus, her family was dropping her off to the airport.

Yes, she was kinda sad that Mika wouldn't be able to send her off in the airport. But she just remembered Mika's private send off for her in the comfort of their bedroom and for now, it would have to do. She would surely miss Mika and their babe time but this was her dream. It was for her future. It was for Mika.

Everything was ready and they would be leaving in a few minutes when Mika called her.

"Hey, I miss you already," she said as she went to the garden.

"I'm outside," Mika replied.

"What?"

"I'm right outside of your house, Babe. Hindi ko kayang di ka makita today."

She heard the longing in Mika's voice and her heart clenched as she raced to the gate. When she went out, she saw Mika was leaning on her car a few meters away. Mika straightened up when she saw her.

She walked towards Mika and when she was just a meter away from Mika, Mika suddenly pulled her and kissed her firmly and lovingly. She responded without second thoughts.

Mika pulled away with wide eyes and started to look around and she did the same when they both realized they were kissing in the middle of the street. Shit. That was dangerous.  But it seemed like no one saw them.

Mika bit her lip.

"Sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I'm going to miss you so much, Babe," Mika said before hugging her tightly.

She put her arms around Mika's waist too.

"Me too, Babe, me too. I love you."

"I love you so much, Alyssa. Don't forget, okay?"

"I won't," she said after leaning back to look Mika straight in the eyes.

"Wag mo ring kalimutan mga bilin ko. Always eat on time. Always be careful. Call me everyday. Face time sana para makita kita. Always pray. And always know that I'm here for you."

Tears started to fall from Mika's eyes and she cupped Mika's face with her hands and wiped the tears with her thumb. Mika smiled sadly at her.

"At always BEHAVE, Alyssa. Kapag may nabalitaan akong humaharot ka doon, pupuntahan agad kita at sasakalin, sinasabi ko sayo," Mika then said with a warning glare.

"Eh di haharot na pala ako bukas na bukas din susunod ka na sakin at magkasama na tayo."

"Alyssa Valdez!"

She winced because she didn't realize one of Mika's hands was already on her stomach and Mika pinched her lightly.

"Joke lang naman, Babe! Sayo lang ako haharot, I promise. I love you."

"Dapat lang. I love you, too," Mika said with conviction. "Sige na, Babe. Alis na rin ako. I shouldn't even be here. Nadala lang ako ng emosyon ko."

"I'm glad you're here."

She really was because even though it hurt to say goodbye, at least, she was able to spend more time with Mika. She had something more to bring with her to Thailand.

-

"Hey, there, gorgeous lady in red who happens to be my girlfriend!" she greeted Mika immediately

She finally saw the cover of megastyle and well, her babe was burning hot. She was proud, alright.

But Mika was looking at her menacingly.

"Oh, bakit sabungot mukha mo, Babe? You slayed that magazine cover and I've only read good feedbacks about it," she asked, confused.

"Thank you," Mika quipped.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

It seemed like Mika was pissed but she didn't know what was wrong. Since since she arrived in Thailand, Mika and her has always been on the phone, communicating endlessly when they weren't busy. Mika giving her the cold treatment during face time was definitely not good news.

"I want to be a good girlfriend and ask you how your first practice with 3BB went but I can't. Not when I don't feel good about you."

"What? Why? What did I do?" she panicked.

"Down the Line."

She froze. Well, shit. She had a feeling she knew what Mika was talking about.

"Babe, wait. We were fighting that time, diba? You said hindi ka magrereklamo if I forgave you, diba?" she reminded Mika. .

"About the crop top, Alyssa, oo. Pero 'yun lang! Care to explain kung ano 'yung sa inyo ni Den? At baka gusto mo pang isa-isahin ang mga moments niyo ni Den?!" Mika was seething with anger.

"Okay. Did you watch the whole show?"

"Do you really want me to? Baka magbreak tayo ng wala sa oras!"

She shook her head vigorously.

"No! No! No! But you should know that that was nothing but a careless mistake! You know how I am with words! I don't always get it right. And really, some of it may halong bitterness dahil sa inyo ni Jerome. We were fighting and I was jealous. And I wanted you to be jealous too. I'm sorry!"

"Well, now I am! Tapos wala ka pa dito!"

She saw the agony in Mika's eyes.

That was it, wasn't it? The jealousy, they can conquer. They always do. The distance, not completely. Video calls can only compensate so much.

"I miss you, too," she said, finally able to read between the lines.

"I am so jealous right now, Babe," Mika whispered. "All I want to do is feel your hug and kisses, reassuring me na ako lang. Na wala akong dapat ipagselos. Na best friend mo si Den at teammate mo na lagi kang sinusuportahan. Na kahit hindi kita kayang ipagtanggol na katulad ng ginagawa niya, naiintindihan mo. Na ako pa rin ang mahal mo. Ako lang."

Mika's tears were finally falling and so were her own tears. But she wiped hers away quickly.

"Hey. I love you. Walang dapat ipagselos. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko. And I understand. Ako rin naman di kita kayang ipagtanggol ng harap-harapan. But I still am your biggest supporter like I know that you are mine. That's more than enough, Babe. Ikaw lang. Always remember that."

They communicated with their eyes the words that wouldn't be enough to express how they feel. With one look, they knew how much they miss and love each other. With one gaze, they knew what they would do close the distance between them and be by each other's side at all times. But they also knew that they have to endure.

"I'm sorry, Babe," Mika finally said out loud. "Di lang ako sanay kasi alam kong linggo ang bibilangin ko bago ulit kita makasama."

"I feel the same way, Babe. Gusto ko na ring umuwi sayo," she sighed.

Mika sighed as well.

"This is depressing."

"It is."

"Ayoko na nga!" Mika pouted. "Hayaan na! Basta hihintayin kita kaya siguraduhin mong babalik ka, okay?"

She smiled wistfully. "Siyempre naman, Babe. I will always find my way back to you."

"I love you, Babe."

"I love you even more," she replied.

Mika beamed.

"So kumusta practice?"

"Okay naman, Babe! Kaya ko naman and sobrang saya ng experience!" she continued to tell more about her day. Mika listened earnestly.

"And nakita mo na ba? 'Yung surprise ko sayo?" she asked excitedly after a while.

"Ang alin?"

She sent the picture of her with her new jersey.

Mika frowned.

"Ito pa nga pala! Nako ka talaga, Alyssa Valdez! Sisipain kita, eh!"

"Wait, you're not happy with it?"

She was so sure Mika would love her new jersey number.

"KL ka ng KL, paano ako matutuwa?!"

"Anong KL?!"

"Noong isang araw, KiefLy! Ngayon naman KimLy! Umuwi ka na dito para maihagis na kita sa kangkungan!"

She was taken aback. "What the hell is KimLy?! Si Kim na naman ba may pasimuno?!"

Mika glared at her.

"Oo. Sabi niya dahil daw nagkainjury siya kaya naisipan mong idedicate sa kaniya paglalaro mo diyan kaya number 9!"

"Naniwala ka naman? Babe! Sobrang selosa mo, pati si Kim pinagseselosan mo! Kaya ka inaasar noong tao, eh!" she laughed.

Kim was one of the few people who knew about them and liked messing around the two of them. In fact, she told Kim about her plan to use number 9 for Mika when the number became available.

Mika pouted. "So bakit number 9?! Natanggap ko na nga 'yung 15 pagkatapos noong corny mong explanation, eh!"

"Hey! It wasn't corny! It was sweet!" she whined.

Mika stuck her tongue out. She rolled her eyes.

"Bakit 9?"

"It became available, eh. So I took it. Because of you."

"Paanong because of me?"

"Hindi pwede ang 3, eh. Since my 3 naman na sa name ng team namin, eh di 9÷3(BB) = 3. O kaya 'yung jersey mo 3 x 3(BB) = 9. Parang same na rin tayo or at least, related na! Whatever may divide us or even if our problems multiply, we'll always come through. Because we're always connected to each other. We always end up with each other."

Mika laughed. She felt kinda offended because she knew it was corny but hey, she was trying her best to be sweet. She pouted.

"I am so in love with you, Alyssa Valdez! You are the corniest but the sweetest person I know. You are also the most creative! I love you. I do."

She smiled embarrassedly. She realized Mika's laughter was because of amazement and was not meant to insult her at all.

"I love you, too."

"If everything goes well, eh di may surprise din ako sayo," Mika beamed.

"Ano?"

"Secret muna. Wait mo na lang."

No matter how much she tried to make Mika tell her, Mika didn't. But the rest of their conversation was filled with laughter and a lot of 'I love you's in between.

Mika might have mood swings and overly jealous as proven by what they talked about, how it started and how it ended. But God, she loves Mika absolutely and infinitely.

She can't wait to come home.

...

-

Author's notes: And there you have it! Hahahahayokona. Hahahaha. Alam niyo na siguro by now mabilis magbago ang mood ko. One moment, tinatamad ako. The next, nakatapos na ako ng chapter. Hahahahahayokonatalaga. Joke. Alam niyo yan.

You ruined me people. Di ko tuloy na-enjoy yung mga ganap ng AlyDen. Anuna. Hahahuhu.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 403 29
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
1.1K 15 9
self written oneshots/smuts. I am sorry, indeed. Hehe don't enjoy. EMEEE (for mika and ly only)
51.5K 820 47
Just some Jaya Oneshots that I have been coming up with for awhile now. It might include some other ships in as well. Mainly a Jaya book.
1.5K 55 18
These are similar to my other shorts. They are just drabbles/one shots but from my notes. Stored up from a while ago.