Temptation 2: Promises

By FAERAlS

Sequel to TEMPTATION (Read that first!) *Completed* 10 years ago, Rowan and Corey's relationship/liv... More

Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?
Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas
Ch. 3 Pool Trips-- YAY! Peach pie-- NAY!
Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3
Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3
Ch. 6 Dreams Or Reality? pt. 3/3
Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab
Ch. 8 Broadway & Nurseries
Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians
A/N WHY DID NO-ONE CORRECT ME?!
Ch. 10 Work From Home
Ch. 11 Babies Shower
Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins
Ch. 13 Rainbows Are Great...What About The Storm?
Ch. 14 T-Minus 20 Minutes Till' Attached
Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2
Ch. 16 All's Fair in Love & War pt. 2/2
Ch. 17 Churs, #Cowson & NYC
Ch. 18 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 1/3
Ch. 19 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 2/3
Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3
Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family
Ch. 22 Have A Not-So-Happy Birthday
Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary
Ch. 24 The Time She Messed Up
Ch. 25 But You Love Eachother!
Ch. 26 It's 23 days 'till Christmas and--Corey's NOT Here.
Ch. 27 Hate, Jealousy, and YOU WERE RAPED??!
Ch. 28 Christmas Shopping
Ch. 29 The Calm Before The Storm
Ch. 30 The Damn Storm pt. 1/2
Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2
Ch. 30 If You Know
Ch. 31 ParIs pt. 1/5: Happy New Years to Me!
Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love
Ch. 34 ParIs pt. 4/5: Rough Love
Ch. 35 Paris pt. 5/5: AGAIN?!
OMG
Ch. 36 Trust
Ch. 37 I'M DANGEROUS!
Ch. 38 Too Many Princesses
Ch. 39 She's Still MY Baby
Ch. 40 Miracle Baby pt. 1/2
Ch. 41 Miracle Baby pt. 2/2
Ch. 42 Promotion From Home
Ch. 43 The Premiere of Tired
Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties
Ch. 45 Reunions and Romance
Ch. 46 I'm (Anything But) Numb
Ch. 47 She's Still Here
Ch. 48 Musical Souls and Counting Stars
Grounded
Ch. 49 (temporary filler)
(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth
Ch. 50 Peace is Young, Tempting and Promised
PLEASE READ!! IT'S SUPES QUICK

Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected

303 11 13
By FAERAlS

(if you can't see the full title, it's "Expect The Unexpected--Actually, Don't, It's More Fun That Way)

Corey's P.O.V

You know what I hate? The aftermath of having sex until 4 am in the morning. I woke up at 11:00 today and groaned. Even my dick hurts so I can't imagine what Row's gonna feel when she wakes up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sleeping Row cuddled onto my bare chest. She's so beautiful. I'm a literally the luckiest man in the world. I gently shook her and she stirred, whining.

"Babe, come on we have to get ready." I reminded in my morning voice.

"No..." Rowan mumbled, burying her head into my skin.

"Row not today, it's the first day of shooting. Don't you wanna make a good impression?" I nudged.

"They asked for you by name and I come with you so we're good." She mumbled, tightening her grip on me.

"Rowan we have to get up." I scolded.

"I'm tired and sore, leave me alone and cuddle with me." She muttered.

I don't think I can do both of those at the same time...so I'm doing neither.

"I'm not the one who suggested we do it again. And again. And again after that." I reminded.

"You should've warned me." She defended.

"I did!" I pointed out.

"Go to sleep!" She said loudly, her eyes still shut.

I rolled over and her head hit the comforter. She snuggled into that and pulled the sheets farther up on her. The cold air hit my bare body and I curse under my breath. Damn you hotel air conditioning. I reached over and picked up Row bridal style and pulled her off the bed. She whined and pressed into me, shivering.

"It's freezing in here, Corey. Put me back." She pouted.

"You have to take a shower. You smell like sex." I chuckled.

I walked to the bathroom door and put her down but she kept her eyes close and rocked from side to side in her spot like she was prepared to collapse and sleep on the ground.

"Can you shower with me?" Rowan asked, turning and wrapping her arms around me.

She hugged me tightly and I sighed.

"Rowan, if I shower with you, we won't come out until the movie is done shooting and in theaters." I exaggerated.

"Then we can see it when we're out." Rowan yawned.

"Fine." Agreed, huffing playfully.

"Yay..."Rowan murmured, going limp.

"WAKE UP!" I said my voice gradually getting louder through the phrase.

"I'm up, I'm up..." She mumbled.

I sighed and picked her up again. I kicked the bathroom door open and looked around. I haven't used it yet. There's a jacuzzi bathtub spring and there's those showers that you can only stand in not the type that's a tub and a shower head. Jacuzzi spring that will inevitably lead to sex, shower that we'll actually stay alert in. I'm gonna go with shower.

I used my foot to skillfully slide the shower door back and put Rowan to stand inside. I stepped in and closed the sliding door. Rowan rubbed her eyes and finally opened them, yawning again and I smiled.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I smiled.

She swayed and smiled a little her eyes closing again.

"Mornin' " She replied quietly.

I reached forward and pulled her to me, turning her to face the opposite direction and holding her against me before turning on the water. On cold. It hit us and Rowan squealed. I laughed and she scrambled from my grasp shutting off the water.

"COREY!" She scolded.

"Look at that, the princess is awake." I chuckled.

"You could've just kissed me or something." She muttered.

I swiftly pecked her lips and smiled.

"There." I smiled.

"You are disgustingly cute you know that?" Rowan mocked.

"You weren't saying that last night." I teased.

"Keep running your mouth and there won't be any nights like that for a long, long, long, long, loonnnggg time." Rowan teased back.

"I apologize greatly for my horrid adorableness." I joked.

Rowan turned the water on and this time put it to warm letting it run over us. She smiled and opened her mouth, letting water fill it up and then spit it back out. I laughed and moved my wet hair from my eyes. Rowan picked up the complimentary body wash and squeezed some in her hand, before closing the cap and putting it back down.

She rubbed her hands together until they were overflowing in white foam and then slathered that all up and down my arms and chest. I took some off my arms and started rubbing it on her. She smiled and we continued to soap each other up. I looked around and found those tiny bottles of shampoo they give you. I picked up all three there and squeezed them into my hands until the bottles were all empty.

I rubbed that into Rowan's hair, scrubbing and cleaning it and she giggled as some foamed up shampoo fell from her hair to her nose. She took it and put it on my chin.

"You should grow a beard." She laughed.

"I thought you liked a clean shave." I chuckled, bringing her hair under the water.

The shampoo ran down her face until both her hair and body were free off product and she laughed.

"I do, but still." She giggled.

She turned us around and put me under the faucet letting the water run all the body wash from my body. My hair flipped down and into my eyes and Rowan laughed.

"It's fetus Farkle!" She teased.

"Riley is the sun, warm and bright and lights up my whole day." I quoted, and we both laughed.

We were both squeaky clean by now but of course, we didn't want to leave. Steam filled up the shower soon though and Rowan turned off the pipe.

"We just ran up the poor hotel's water bill." She laughed.

I slid open the shower door and shook my hair like a wet dog, letting the water droplets whip against Rowan's face. She scoffed and hit my arm and I laughed, grabbing two white fluffy towels from the sink counter. I wrapped one around Rowan's shoulders and folded it in, before wrapping my own around my torso.

We walked out the bathroom together and I looked at the clock. 11: 35 am. Set is a twenty minute drive from here plus we should pick up brunch...I looked at Rowan and she did not look like she was in the mood to rush.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow if you get dressed in ten minutes or less. Unlimited spending limit if you're done before me." I promised.

"You're so on!" She squealed, running to her suitcase.

I looked at my wallet on the dresser and saw Rowan already scrambling to pull clothes from her bag. Oh boy.

~~

"And that brings us back to the main room, which means this is the end of thee The Jealous Criminal set tour." The stage director, Kylie, finished up.

The rest of the cast clapped so me and Row joined in and then Kylie left us to our whims. Row held my hand and smiled.

"Let's go meet our cast mates!" She squealed, pulling me.

"I'm feeling pretty anti-social..." I mumbled.

I am so f*cking tired and I'm starving because we didn't have time to pick up brunch. She rolled her eyes and pulled me up to this girl with long creamy brown hair. Rowan tapped her shoulder and the girl turned around. Damn. She's gorgeous. She has clear green eyes and dominant freckles brushed across her tiny button nose, her lips were full and pink, and her face was round with a natural rouge in her cheeks. She looked at us, closing the almost empty water bottle she had in her hand, and licked her lips before smiling.

(A/N Corey I swear I will kill you--FOCUS ON ROWAN.)

"Hey, Rowan and Corey, right? Oh, who am I kidding, I know who you are. I'm a huge fan of you two--Who'd think that two living legends would be in the presence of such a young actress." She greeted, shaking Rowan's hand.

She reached out her hand to me and I gently dropped Rowan's to shake hers. Or I yanked my hand away from hers, either way I shook the chick's hand.

"Yeah. Forgive me if I'm wrong but you are Emily, right?" Rowan asked testingly.

We get a list of everyone's names and a picture f them but no-one really ever remembers the faces. I don't think I could forget this one.

(A/N COREY, I SWEAR.)

"Emma, but that's ok. I'm a new actor so I don't expect people to know me right off the bat. So, what parts did you guys get? No, lemme guess, you guys are the leads right?" She giggled.

"Yeah, I play Cherry." Rowan smiled.

"I'm Officer Clark." I smiled.

"I knew it. Why wouldn't you, I mean you guys have amazing on-screen chemistry." She complemented.

"Thanks, the love part is going to be easy--it's pretending to hate him that's gonna be hard." Rowan laughed.

"Right, I heard you guys were a couple in real life. I totally thought that died out after...um...sorry, Boy...Girl, girl meet world ended." She remembered, snapping her fingers.

"Nope, we're married now." Rowan smiled.

"Oh, really?" Emma asked, looking at me with a smile.

"Yup, even have three little--"

"She's 16." Row corrected.

"Two and a half little ones running around." I re-phrased.

"Congratulations, I can't wait to have kids someday. If I ever find somebody." She huffed, rolling her eyes playfully.

"You're single? But you're so pretty." Row scoffed.

"Yah, I mean I'll date you right now." I joked.

Row hit my arm and I laughed.

"I am kidding, take it easy woman." I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm single. I haven't dated anyone since I was 16, so my life is dull AF." Emma sighed.

"Well, how old are you now, if I can ask that without being assaulted." I chuckled.

"I'm turning 30 next week." She winced, sticking out her tongue and closing her eyes in disgust.

"No way." Rowan scoffed at the same time that I said, "Quit lying"

"I'm serious." She laughed.

"There's no way you're older than me." Rowan giggled.

"I feel hurt that you seem disgusted by the age '30' " I joked, making qoutation marks.

"How old are you guys?" She asked curiously.

"Well, I'm 28." Rowan answered.

"And I'm 31..." I sighed.

"No way! Ok, first of all I like remember seeing a photo of you guys on IG once and I swear I thought Corey was like your brother because like, Row, you look like you're 16! But then I was all like, oh maybe they could work he's like no older than 20 right? I was so off." She explained, laughing.

"Me and Rowan, brother and sister? Wow, I can't even imagine that." I chuckled.

"Me neither, especially not after-- you know we never asked you what part you play." Row rushed, changing the subject.

"Oh, I play Diana, the token chick in the bad guy clan." She smiled.

"Oh, yay! I get the honor of fighting with you then! Hopefully, you don't punch too hard." Row giggled.

"Yeah. So I'll see you guys around then." She breathed, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, we'll see ya. Later, Emma." I said, already grabbing Row's hand.

She tightened the grip and pulled me over to somebody else. There are a lot of girls in this movie aren't there? This girl with bouncy blonde curls turned to us before Rowan tapped her and Row and I smiled brightly.

"PEYTON!" Row greeted.

Peyton List, not the other HeDevil. He's dead and not a chick.

"ROW? COREY? OH MY GOSH, HI!" She smiled, hugging us both.

"I don't remember seeing you in the packet!" Row breathed, doing that thing girls do where they exclude the dude from the conversation.

"I was a last minute audition, I was supposed to be played by Emma Light or something, but they wanted a blonde and I wanted the job. Who do you guys play? Do our characters see each other a bunch? I'm Mercedes." She said.

Oh, crap, I gotta do sh*t with Mercedes. Row's smiled wavered a bit and she bit her lip.

"We're the leads." She answered.

"Oh...well, that's gonna be a bit awkward. Thank god, they took out the sex scene." Pey breathed.

"Yah, that'd be super not ok." I chuckled.

See, I didn't just have the one thing with Bonnie. This one time Peyton and I shared an itty bitty tiny peck (maybe sort of make out...) and Row and I got over it in like 3 hours, but that'd still be a bit weird. We finished talking and then I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and raised an eyebrow.

***

Unknown-- It's your favorite person ever!!! Your theme is unexpected. Do it somewhere that you normally wouldn't.

***

I love Paris. I looked at Rowan and then glanced at her promise necklace. My matching pendant is on my key chain. Key chain...Car keys. Car. I gripped Rowan's hand and smirked.

"I have to talk to you." I whispered in her ear.

"About what?" She asked turning to me.

"Something really important." I answered vaguely.

She nodded and I lead her out to the parking lot. I don't exactly know how to go about this so we're just going to...flow. I opened the car and Row made a confused face as she sat in the passenger seat. I hopped into the drivers seat even we would both end up in the back seat soon. She turned to me, expectantly.

"So...what was important?" She asked.

"This." I smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her with as much passion as I could muster and she kissed back lightly at first. Hi, keyword: at first. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me as close to her as possible. She reached behind her trying to put the seat back and it collapsed backward dramatically, taking me and Rowan with it. We rolled to the back seat and Rowan pulled from the kiss.

"We're having sex aren't we?" She asked, before kissing me again.

I pulled off her shirt and wasted no time unclipping her bra before kissing her roughly and smirking.

"Oh yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 3.5K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
72.1K 2.3K 63
After being captured by Igor, Sage suffered the worst six months of her life. Determined to escape and to not commit the same mistake as last time, S...