Temptation 2: Promises

By FAERAlS

Sequel to TEMPTATION (Read that first!) *Completed* 10 years ago, Rowan and Corey's relationship/liv... More

Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?
Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas
Ch. 3 Pool Trips-- YAY! Peach pie-- NAY!
Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3
Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3
Ch. 6 Dreams Or Reality? pt. 3/3
Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab
Ch. 8 Broadway & Nurseries
Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians
A/N WHY DID NO-ONE CORRECT ME?!
Ch. 10 Work From Home
Ch. 11 Babies Shower
Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins
Ch. 13 Rainbows Are Great...What About The Storm?
Ch. 14 T-Minus 20 Minutes Till' Attached
Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2
Ch. 16 All's Fair in Love & War pt. 2/2
Ch. 17 Churs, #Cowson & NYC
Ch. 18 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 1/3
Ch. 19 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 2/3
Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3
Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family
Ch. 22 Have A Not-So-Happy Birthday
Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary
Ch. 24 The Time She Messed Up
Ch. 25 But You Love Eachother!
Ch. 26 It's 23 days 'till Christmas and--Corey's NOT Here.
Ch. 27 Hate, Jealousy, and YOU WERE RAPED??!
Ch. 28 Christmas Shopping
Ch. 29 The Calm Before The Storm
Ch. 30 The Damn Storm pt. 1/2
Ch. 30 If You Know
Ch. 31 ParIs pt. 1/5: Happy New Years to Me!
Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected
Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love
Ch. 34 ParIs pt. 4/5: Rough Love
Ch. 35 Paris pt. 5/5: AGAIN?!
OMG
Ch. 36 Trust
Ch. 37 I'M DANGEROUS!
Ch. 38 Too Many Princesses
Ch. 39 She's Still MY Baby
Ch. 40 Miracle Baby pt. 1/2
Ch. 41 Miracle Baby pt. 2/2
Ch. 42 Promotion From Home
Ch. 43 The Premiere of Tired
Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties
Ch. 45 Reunions and Romance
Ch. 46 I'm (Anything But) Numb
Ch. 47 She's Still Here
Ch. 48 Musical Souls and Counting Stars
Grounded
Ch. 49 (temporary filler)
(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth
Ch. 50 Peace is Young, Tempting and Promised
PLEASE READ!! IT'S SUPES QUICK

Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2

225 13 35
By FAERAlS

Corey's P.O.V

I will not hurt anyone. I will not hurt anyone. I will not perhaps maybe kill Dylan and/or Ryan just a little bit. Rowan made me say it over and over again in the car. Sure, I promised not to the kill them, I did not promise to stop being mad.

When we got in court, Dylan seemed pretty ok, but Ryan was really nervous. In fact, he kept giving apologetic looks to us. Too late for that. Their lawyer made a sad attempt at defending them but after they the story of the hotel with blood was matched up to Rowan's story and how the party was on the same day--they gave up. Dylan asked if they had proof it was even Rowan's bl0od.

And we did. Our lawyer went up with a zip lock bag and opened it.

"This is a patch of cloth from the blood found on those sheets. We drew blood from Rowan and it was a perfect match. And mixed in with blood was in fact, DNA from Mr. Evans, we concluded it must be from his sperm."

(A/N EHIFEJQNKL. I hate proper terms. Cum sounds so much better than ejaculate/sperm. Just like how core/middle sounds so much better than vagina/pussy. Like GOSH. Ok, I'm done being 5.)

Ryan turned a bright red and covered his face with one hand. I couldn't help it--I smirked. Rowan held onto my hand tighter as we presented a camera and a disc. They popped the disc into a DVD player but then turned to us and did a disclaimer.

"This has very graphic depictions of what happened and if you wish to leave, now would be the time to do so." A police officer announced.

Then he himself (along with half of the stands and everyone in our family except for Jarmen and Brabrina) scurried out the room. Rowan put her head down on the table, her ears pink and I sighed. This probably is living hell to her, having everyone talk about her like she's just sex meat that got scratched. Also, she's probably embarrassed to have other people look at her body and hear about it without her consent.

Ryan stood up and held his hands up in surrender.

"I plead Guilty, I really don't need to watch the video--"

"Sit down." Almost everyone in the room said at once.

Rowan squeezed my hand and mumbled something about me needing to stay calm and I held my breath. It can't be that bad right?

***

"Whoa firecracker, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want." I heard Ryan's demonic voiced grit.

I looked away from Rowan and up at the screen. Ryan had Rowan in his arms and she was struggling against him. I dug my nails into my hands and braced myself. PLEASE don't be too horrible.

"Don't you dare touch me." Row spat.

"I think I'll do whatever I want, Rowboat. And you'll be a good girl and let me or else I'll shoot you." He threatened.

That would be hilarious if I didn't hate him. Ha--threatening to kill someone in my family. I laugh at you, HA.

"Go ahead. I'd rather die than let anyone but Corey use my body." Rowan responded defiantly.

I smiled a little, ok, this isn't so bad.

"I see he's rubbed off on you. But think about it, you really wanna orphan your kids and leave behind millions of people who love you? Including your family and Corey?" The guy behind the camera--namely Dylan--spoke up.

Crap. He distracted her.

"I love my fans but I can't put them before my relationships' well-being. A-And Coreys' strong enough, he'll probably just take of our kids with Sabrina--shoot, my kids...." Rowan trailed off at the end.

"Exactly. You think we're monsters? Isn't a lady who puts her partner over her own blood the biggest monster of all?" Dylan shot again, "And for once, Corey isn't here to save his precious princess." He said in a baby voice.

Rowan made the mistake of glancing at Dylan which gave Ryan the opportunity to snatch her. I watched as the love of my life screamed bloody murder and Ryan pushed her forcefully into the bed. Sh*t. I have to actually watch this happen. Rowan buried her head into my shoulder and mumbled again for me to stay calm. That means it's starting.

"NO, PLEASE! HELP SOMEBODY!" Rowan screamed.

"Oh, shut up." Ryan scoffed rolling his eyes.

"HELP! HELP!" Rowan pleaded, shouting on top of her lungs.

Ryan pulled down his jeans and then his underwear. The angle of the camera made sure we couldn't see anything and I was grateful--because I can't look at that and not throw up. Rowan continued screaming her protests and calls for help until she was coughing. I watched Ryan place a kiss on her and I gagged. I balled my fist and took a deep breath. Come on, you can do this. Rowan spits immediately after, onto the bed, and gagged.

"So glad this isn't gonna be painful on my part." Ryan laughed evilly.

Like I said, I can't see anything but the back-ish/side view of this. But it doesn't take a genius to figure if a guy moans and moves forward and a girl is screaming, he entered. I bared my teeth and tried not to get up and enter my fist into his face.

"HELP! PLEASE!" Rowan yelled.

"Ugh, you feel so good slut." Ryan moaned.

Note to self, no matter what she says, never call Rowan that again. Rowan screamed and kicked against him, trying to get away. Through all of this, she never gave in and just let him--she's still fighting.

"COREY! COREY, PLEASE HELP ME!" Rowan begged through desperate shouts.

My heart just broke. Even though she knows I'm not there, she still called for me. And I wasn't there. I suck at being a husband.

I watched the rest of it happen, silently, just tapping my foot, waiting for it to be over until Dylan said something that ensured that I need him killed. Like actually f*cking killed.

"You should f*ck her in the ass--dry." He suggested.

Hell no. Rowan immediately thrashed around and tried to pull away and back up but I think Ryan held her down because she stopped abruptly.

"NO. DON'T TOUCH ME, STOP!" Rowan screamed in a high pitched tone.

He flipped her over and used his arm to hold her down and I winced. God this is freaking torture. Rowan screamed for help again and I could feel Ryan's smirk and he made this clever remark--

"Already doing it, sweetheart."

Rowan's screams became gurggly and she started crying hard. I guess he did it. I shot a deadly glance his way and he slid down into his chair. I was calm for the most part. Until I saw blood. So I knew that blood was there, but I shouldn't have been able to see it by the angle of the video. And so the fact that I saw blood dripping off the now soaking sheets made me lose it.

~~

"I AM GOING TO F*CKING MURDER YOU!" I shouted.

Ryan slid out of his chair quickly and jogged backward to a police officer.

"Look, man, I'm sorry, I seriously didn't notice how bad it was." He defended.

"HOW THE F*CKING F*CK DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT BRUTALLY RAPING ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, OR ANY GIRL IN F*CKING GENERAL IS F*CKING TERRIBLE?! I'M GONNA END YOU!" I shouted.

"You wanna get to him? Gotta gets through me beanpole." Dylan challenged standing.

I didn't care that the judge was banging her gavel and Rowan was begging me to sit down. I just watched my wife get raped. SOMEBODY has to die. I move over at Dylan and gave him a hard blow to the face. He fell back and let out a cry of pain.

"The f*ck dude, how'd you do that?!" He shouted.

"Not a beanpole now, huh?!" I dared.

I punched him again in the face and I stopped when I saw his right eye bleeding. He blinked it once and it was gray inside. Shoot, I did that? Cool. He got a kick in and I was about to rip his leg off when we were both pulled apart by police officers. We were ordered to be held back by them for the showing of the rest of the video and Rowan gave me a look. She knew the cop there or not, if I wanted out, I would get out.

"Behave" She mouthed.

~~

They started the video back up and my violent state turned more to utter pain as I heard Rowan sob her heart out.

"P-PLEASE COREY, HELP ME. PLEASE CORE--GOD THAT HURT SO DAMN MUCH!" Rowan shouted through tears.

"Not for me, God this is awesome." Ryan groaned.

You don't know self-control until you have to watch someone else hurt the person you love and you're not allowed to hurt them back.

"CO-OR-LEY! HELG MEH PLEAD!" Rowan gurgled.

I think that means--Corey, help me please-- and I struggled with my own emotions. I would've Rowan. I would've. I heard retching sounds and Ryan slapped Rowan on the ass hard. God, why do you continue to test me?

"What the heck, that's disgusting." He scolded.

So are you, dipsh*t. He backed up a little and now I could see a trembling and broken Rowan, with blood all over her legs and ass. I balled my hands into fists. That's a lot of freaking blood.

"That's not gonna heal for a while." Ryan chuckled lowly.

"Y-You're the real monster. N-Not me...I'm strong and I'm staying for my kids. Y-You're the damn monster." Rowan whispered, sniffing and trying to stop crying.

"Whatever, I got what I want and now we have this video as a medal." Ryan smiled proudly.

"Y-You're the monster..." Was all I heard before the video cut off.

***

My lawyer walked up and quietly, with glossy eyes, and cleared her throat.

"And that...is where the video ends." She announced quietly.

"Well, as we have clearly seen from this video--Rowan was indeed sexually abused and physically abused by Ryan Evans and Dylan Meyer--"

Meyer. Why am I not surprised?

"The charge for that is 35 years in prison. On top of that, Ryan, you escaped some charges in the previous Peyton Meyer case--which makes your sentence 75 years in prison. Now the question is; Rowan, Corey, would you like to take mercy on either Dylan or Ryan?" The judge asked.

Hell no. Rowan turned to me and bit her lip.

"I think maybe Ryan should get pardoned--maybe only 20 years. It's clear he feels horrible." She whispered.

"Rowan, sweetheart, excuse me for saying this to you love bug but--are you f*cking crazy?! He raped you." I whisper-yelled back.

"He pleaded guilty and is crying over there if you haven't noticed," Rowan whispered back.

I turned my head and Ryan's face was really bright red and silent tears were on his face.

"....Dylan gets zero pardons. Ryan takes the rape punishment and we drop the Peyton charges." I negotiated.

"Ryan get's 25 years at most and I couldn't care less about Dylan's sentence." Rowan offered back.

"Deal." I agreed.

Our lawyer had heard the entire conversation so she just winked and then walked over to the jury. She whispered to them and they told her something wasn't possible, but she said something that made them change their mind. Then someone from the jury presented a folder to the judge and our lawyer whispered to the judge as well. The judge looked over the folder and said the same thing the jury did--it's not possible--but then our lawyer pointed over at me and Rowan, then the video and the judge got a sympathetic look. She nodded and cleared her throat.

"Ryan Evans--you are a lucky man. You're sentenced has been reduced to 25 years by Rowan and Corey themselves. Your son will be watched by a family relative until you're out." The judge started.

"Thank you so much," Ryan whispered.

Son? Dang. Great message to send his way huh--women are sex slaves and we f*ck them whenever we want. Father of the year.

"Dylan Meyer, all I can say is, if you didn't want the time, you shouldn't have done your several crimes. We looked over your quote-on-quote 'perfect record' and saw that you've committed so many thefts, rapes, and assists in murder that your sentence would be 234 years in prison. So life. It's also been presented that you are being put at the mercy of Rowan herself--since she is the victim-- if you should take that life sentence, or if you should get death by lethal injection."

(A/N People think that the death sentence only applies to murder and the judge makes all the decisions--No. I sadly know that first hand... Also, they don't always put you to death with drugs. There's firing arm death, electric chair, the injection thing, and they'll just plain suffocate you. It's sad really...BUT NOT FOR DYLAN. DIE B*TCH.)

Dylan's face got pale and he turned to me. If it was up to me, that wouldn't help his case. And besides, it's left to Rowan. Knowing her, she'll fight for him to get 40 years with parole. I looked at her as she stood and waited for the mercy ruling.

"Do you have kids?" Rowan asked.

Weird question but K.

"Sort of. I did accidently get a girl pregnant. B-But I've never met 'my' daughter." He stammered.

"Did you ever plan to? Or think that maybe you're the way you are because you ditched someone who loved you enough to let you get her pregnant?" Rowan asked.

Here it comes--set him free, let him see his daughter.

"No, I never did. To any of that." Dylan answered.

Rowan turned to Ryan with a small smile.

"Son?" She one-lined.

"Yeah. 5 years old. He'll be 30 when I'm out." Ryan sighed.

"You take care of him, though, right?" Rowan asked.

"Try my best. Which judging by my current position isn't too good."

"I know this isn't my place--but I want Ryan to get 10 years in prison. Then serve the rest of his sentence with house arrest and community service. Make him count every grain of sand on the beach if you want--but don't deprive a son of their father." Rowan spoke up.

.....I agree. He may have done it, but clearly, for some f*cked up reason, he wasn't thinking straight. Now here comes the set free for Dylan.

"Of course. Now Dylan." The judge nudged.

"Dylan, how old is your daughter? What's her name?" Rowan asked.

"I don't know anything about her." Dylan shrugged.

"Kill him," Rowan said flatly, sitting down.

I couldn't help it. I burst out with a snicker/chuckle thing and couldn't stop those types of laughs that come in short pants. I started plain laughing at Dylan's shocked expression. Call me cruel? How about we call the douche who just the death sentence cruel.

"WHAT? What'd I do?! I mean, why does he get a pardon?!" Dylan screamed as the police handcuffed him.

"You don't care about anyone but you. So why take up space when there could be someone to care for your daughter and mother? You have zero purpose if you only like yourself. Also--you're a f*cking b*tch. Die--Oop, I mean bye." Rowan smirked.

(A/N AWWW, MY LITTLE BABY IS ALL F*CKED UP. COME TO MOMMA.)

"Dylan Meyer is hereby sentenced to death by--"

The jury whispered something in the judge's ear and she actually snickered.

"I don't think we can let Corey get the honor of killing him." She laughed.

I love the Justice System.

"So, death by lethal injection. Goodbye, Mr. Meyer." The judge dismissed.

"What, No? NO! Wait, seriously, please--I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Dylan yelled.

Ryan watched him leave and looked at us with a tiny bit of laughter in his eyes.

"I know I did something unforgivable, and we will most likely never be friends, but that was EPIC. He really is a douche, he convinced me to try and get revenge on you guys." Ryan chuckled.

"Hey, most likely not--but maybe if you turn into a remotely good person, in 10 years, we can get coffee sometime. Obviously with Corey there and lotsss of people." Rowan dragged out.

"Right. See you in 10 years I guess." I muttered.

"Corey." Rowan scolded.

"FINE! Hey guy who raped my wife, wanna be besties?" I said sarcastically.

"COREY HE SAID SORRY AND HE HAS A FREAKING SON." Rowan shot.

"Ok fine..." I grumbled.

I looked at Ryan, sighed and stuck out my hand for a fist bump. He smiled and did the world-wide known dude handshake with me.

"10 years." Ryan smiled.

"Don't do it again," I replied.

"Corey..." Rowan warned.

"It's fine, I think that'll be our dynamic." Ryan shrugged.

He was taken away too and Rowan and I stood up. She sighed and pouted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just sucks that we can't sex for like ever anymore." Rowan pouted.

"Oh that's ok, sex isn't--wait, ever?" I sputtered

(A/N #Cowan needs so much Jesus...)

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm broken down there." Rowan laughed.

"Doctors do amazing work." I pointed out.

"Corey, you don't like it when doctors touch my ears, no-way you'll let them examine my pussy." Rowan giggled.

"This is an emergency."

~~

Rowan's P.O.V

Corey actually drove us directly to the doctor's office, James' in particular, as soon as I mentioned us never being able to have sex anymore. We are sad people. When we got there, Corey left the room and James chuckled when he was gone and got real close.

"How tortured do you think he is letting me inspect you?" He whispered.

"You should hurry before he comes in and assumes you got me pregnant," I whispered back.

We laughed together and I sighed. I closed my eyes and let him do his doctor things, which was a little awkward but not that much, then he called Corey back in. James looked at his notes and smiled.

"A week. That's all Rowan has left to heal. Sure she'll still be a bit tender but chances that'll improve her sexual experience since every movement will be amplified in her new sensitivity. Her orgasms will also be much better. Corey, yours will be the same--sorry bud." James chuckled.

"YAY! Haha, I get to have better orgasms than you." I mocked.

"You realize that you teasing me for the fact that we get to have better sex, right?" Corey asked and I giggled.

"Oh yeah...YAY!" I smiled.

"Anyway, while I'm here, did you ever reach out to that sister of yours? Because I'm still single as ever." James laughed.

"Oh, sorry, she sort of has a fiance now. But, I know this great girl--ever heard of Sophia Carson?" I offered.

"Yeah, I have." James smiled.

"Ooh, his eyes lit up. Ok, Corey, remind me to keep Sophia away from any male figures so that she doesn't fall in love before I get her and James together." I instructed.

"Keep her legs closed, got it." Corey deduced.

"RESPECT TO WOMEN." I scolded.

"Keep the young lady away from the wrong fellas because her Mr. Right is right here in this very room with us." Corey corrected in a proper accent.

"Thank you." I smiled.

James laughed and put his clipboard down. He smiled at us all weird and when we asked what was wrong he laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"You guys are just really funny. And sexual. And crazy. Your love is pretty stupidly weird" He laughed.

"I know." I smiled, pecking Corey.

James smiled at us and we looked at him again. He shook his head and look back at us again.

"It's perfect."

* Add

* Comment

* Vote

We Have Blast Off, kittens & Martians alike, Queen_Riarkle here!

I don't even know where to start or what to say. SDERFTGYHUJIK. FINALLY PEACE! Dylan is gone, Peyton is gone, Bonnie ain't been around forever and now Ryan is...working on it. So all the bad guys are gone. Does that possibly mean the book is ending so I choose to make it happy? DUH, YAH MAROONS. YAY FOR THE PEACE THEY FINALLY DESERVE. #Cowan so earned their way to this high point they're about to hit. Alright, who's ready for cutesy, amazing, #familygoals chapters?! GOOD, BECAUSE IT'S SMOOTH SAILING FROM HERE (mild winds may blow for like two sentences but then, better again) THE DRAMA IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Or is it?......Nah, it is :).

Or IISSS it?! Always be prepared, and enjoy the view from the peace mountain my PrettyKitties and MusicBabies, We...YOU earned it! Thx for sticking with me, XOXOXX from-- The Queen Kitty

Stay Pretty, my PrettyKittyKats, Do-Re-MEOW!

* Add, this to your library

* Comment, on your favorite parts

* Vote, to make me happy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
142K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
23.7K 3.5K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...