The Rose that Grew from Concr...

By XstaceyJones

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned ho... More

Characters
Empty Prayers
Close my Eyes
Forgiveness
-Decisions-
Sister Sister
-New Beginning-
-Mixed Emotions-
-Writings on the wall-
Dolls
-TKO-
Wish
Letting Go
Silent Night
-Situations: Midnight Run-
-Situations: Two Face-
Situations: Beauty School Drop In
-Friday Night Lights-
Opportunity Calls
The Caged Bird
Moving too fast
-Questions-
-Birds, Bees, and Bitches-
~Opportunity Calls pt. 2~
~When Doves Cry~
~Hard to Get~
~Inspector Gadget~
~Thick and Thin~
~First Class Trip~
~Girl Meets world~
~Escapades~
~Get-a-way~
~Just Kickin it~
~Girl meets world pt.2~
~Playing with Fire~
~Never Lie~
~Game Proof~
~Vibrations~
~Sweet 16~
~Get Around~
~Two Wrongs~
~H.A.T.E.U~
~Talkin about~
~OPP~
~Woman to Woman~
~H.A.Z.E~
~Happily ever after...not~
~Thoughts~
~Their Eyes were watching....~
~Noelle's Joint~
~So Gone~
~So Gone pt. 2~
~Runaway Love~
~Unfoolish~
~Ultimate Relationship~
~Best of Me~
~Woman to Woman pt.2~
~Fireworks~
~Fireworks pt.2~

~Friend with Benefits~

156 6 8
By XstaceyJones

-Tionne-

Let's roll I said to Lisa and Ro. Where we going? The movies. Not again really you are gonna spy on her. Oh no it's not her I am spying on its his ass that I don't trust. You see how pretty he was hell naw he can't be trusted not with my little sister. Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black Ro said. And what's that supposed to mean? Uh are you forgetting about Dalvin and his perfectly manicured eye brows and clean fingernails? That has nothing to do with anything. I think I am gonna have to agree with Ro this time Lisa said sitting on the couch.

You're supposed to be on my side Lisa. She's 15 so. So nothing either yall rolling with me or not, either way I am going to this movie theater. And how exactly are you going to justify going to see the damn Lion King. You bought that shit. Noelle was lying they aint seeing no Lion king, she said that so I wouldn't follow her. Chances are she seeing something she shouldn't be seeing. So again are yall rolling with me or not, I said raising an eyebrow at them? I'll go but I want an extra-large popcorn, a pickle, a box of juju beans, some M&M's. Whoa Lisa that's a lot of shit. I know but that's what I want, so come on lets go she said going out the door.

I aint the brightest Tionne but I think Lisa is pregnant, Ro said as we walked out the door. I knew something was up with her, but I wasn't going to call her on it cause the last thing we needed to do was fight. We got in the car and Lisa was passed out asleep in the backseat. She'd definitely pregnant Ro said shaking her head.

We got to the movie theater and looked at the movies playing. Bingo I said looking at the movies playing. What! Above the Rim! She ain't slick I said laughing. I bought Lisa all of her snacks. You happy! Yes thanks boo she said sneaking me a kiss when Ro wasn't looking. We need to talk later. About! The miracle growing in your stomach I said looking at her. She looked down and followed behind me in to the theater.

You see them? Yeah right there Ro said pointing to CJ, Noelle, Olivia, and Malik sitting up towards the middle of the theater. Wow she got best friend to come along with her on this date. You know best friend goes pretty much everywhere with her. So check this out Tae tells me that some stuff went down between them. Stuff Ro said. Oh yeah. Seems like they had a little kickback a month or so ago, and Noelle and Liv. Noelle and Liv did what I said looking at her. What you think? You kidding me right. Nope, Tae said Tia heard moaning and when she went to see what it was Liv's door was locked, next morning they both came out with these big hickies. Oh damn Noelle getting it in Ro said laughing. Ro! What it was bound to happen and you can't say you didn't see it coming it Tionne.

-Noelle-

I am glad you came Noelle, CJ whispered in my ear. Why wouldn't I. I don't know I just thought that maybe you'd have other plans. Other plans like what? Tyriq. I haven't seen him in a month and half. Yall still together though. I don't know, but let's not talk about that right now. The movie was good and I swear I swooned over every scene that Pac was in. I guess Liv wasn't feeling the movie cause and Malik almost went half on a baby in the theater. And at one point I had to stop them before they got kicked out.

That was a good movie Liv said as we walked out the theater. Oh really what part? Uh you know the part with Pac and the other dude. You weren't even paying attention CJ said laughing. Aye I am tolerating you Malik said. Whoa hold up none of that I said looking at Malik. Whatever he said walking away with Liv in tow.

I am sorry about that CJ its just that we're all best friends. It's cool, but he shouldn't think that just cause I look white that I won't beat his ass like a nigga. Well damn I said following him out theater. I good and damn well know they ain't follow me to this movie I thought as I saw Ti, Li, and Ro trying to sneak out the other side of the theater.

Freeze I said as they came out. Their faces were classic. Noelle! What are you doing here? Really you must think I am stupid. You followed me didn't you? No we didn't Ti said crossing her arms. We were going to come see Above the Rim regardless. Oh really! Yeah really. Okay so didn't you see it when Pac invited yall to the screening party he threw a few months ago. We wanted to support the movie. Yeah I am sure you did I said walking away from them shaking my head.

Hold up Noelle! I am sorry! And what are you sorry for Ti! Following you. What exactly where you expecting to find when you followed me here? It's not you, it's the boy. Ti you don't have to worry I am not going to do anything with him or any other boy. But you doing it with Liv. What do you know I said pulling her away from everyone? Why you ain't tell me, yall got down. The same reason you ain't tell me when you and Dalvin got down cause it's none of your business. You think? I know so. Well if you were gonna do it with anyone I'd rather it be her. So you saying you okay with the fact that her and I you know. Don't be ashamed to say it Noelle, you'll got down. It's okay to have a friend with benefits. Friend with Benefits. Yeah sometimes you just gotta have special person on the side that knows how to take care of your needs.

Do you have one I said looking at her? Maybe! You're not going to tell me are you? Nope and I never will she said walking away towards the girls.

-Liv-

We were at the Ice cream shop and I am really trying to give this dude the benefit of the doubt but he is irking my last damn nerve. He trying to push up on Noelle the same way Ty did. Except Ty had tact and he knew before he could Noelle he had to go through Us. And by Us I mean Tionne, Lisa, Ro, and myself. So far he hasn't made the best impression on me. Noelle ran her leg alone mine under the table and titled her head towards the bathroom.

I am gonna go freshen up. I'll go with you she said getting up as we left the guys at the table. Why you staring him down like that? Cause it's something about him that I don't trust. And what's that Liv. He's got shifty eyes and I know for a fact he's trying to get in your pants. Liv! I am serious he is. Are you saying that cause you are or are you saying that cause you trying to protect Ty? Both! I don't have to protect my position with you cause I know what it is and how it works, but Ty been putting in mad work Noelle and for you to give it to some White boy is foul. First of all he's not white he's mixed his daddy is black, and secondly how you know your position is protected with me? And thirdly Ty ain't called me since I saw him that night at the kickback so what am I supposed to do chase his ass down? I know position with you is protected because later tonight you'll be screaming my name. Mmm baby you gon have to wash all of Malik off you before you get this. That ain't nothing but a thang just know who's bed you'll be in later on tonight. Okay Liv she said walking off.

Benefit of the doubt I said sitting at the table. So CJ why you like Noelle?

-Lisa-

Peace out I'll see yall later Ro said getting in her car. By Chilli! I looked at Ti and she looked like she was deep in thought. What's up with you babe? Nothing just thinking. I am gonna come clean Ti I am pregnant. I know you are. I can't keep it though. What do you mean you can't keep it? I mean I can't we are working on an album we got nonstop shows I physically don't have time to stop and have a baby so I made the appointment. How far along are you Lisa? It doesn't matter Tionne it has to happen okay, this baby although it is a blessing can't happen and you know that as well as I do. Just tell me how far along you are and then we'll be done with the conversation. Against my better judgement I told her 2 and half months. Meaning the baby heartbeat she said getting up and walking away.

Come on Ti seriously. Seriously Lisa, it's a damn baby with a heartbeat. Fine say I keep it. That means we out of commission for the next 2 years and then on top of that Andre is going to want me to be home with the baby so that means no touring, no late night studio sessions, and importantly I said turning her face to me this baby would end us and our thing. She looked at me and closed her eyes. I am doing this for us Ti. I want you to keep it, but I understand why you can't. Will you go with me, I don't want to go through this alone? Yeah I will she said kissing my forehead. I love you Ti and had this been any other time I'd keep the baby. This is the one and only time she said looking at me seriously. Okay! Promise me Lisa no more! I promise I said holding out my pinky to her.

So where's the kid? Staying at Liv's house tonight. So we alone? Yeah for a little bit till Kayo come back. Well come spend some time with me I said pulling her towards the bed room. You really trying to fuc...shhh I said spend some time I didn't say nothing about doing it. We went into her room and she locked the door so no one would walk in on us. She turned on the TV and we climbed into her bed. I really miss this. You telling me she said rubbing my back. Can I she said looking at my stomach. Yeah. She put her hand on my stomach and then kissed it. I am sorry little baby, it's just not time for you yet.

You know you are going to be a great mother. Yeah maybe one day she said smiling at me. We started kissing and before we know it, we going at it hard core. Ahhh baby I said going in and out of breath. I love you so much! I love you to Lisa she said sucking on my neck. And from there we made passionate love all through the night before falling asleep in each other's arms

-Noelle-

Thanks for the date CJ! I had fun hopefully we can do this again sometime. Yeah definitely! I'll call you when I get home later. Okay he said leaning in to kiss me. Uh I'll talk to you later. Sure thing he said winking at me. I walked into Liv's house. LIV! LIV! Upstairs I heard her say. I locked the door behind me and went up to her room. Liv! Right here she said coming out the bathroom. You took a shower? Yeah I did I believe someone told me I needed to wash Malik off before I got with her. And it's the truth. Did you kiss him? Who! Don't play white chocolate? No I didn't he tried but I swerved him. Good she said backing me towards the bed. Arent' you going to lock the door? Tae is going to be out all night she'll be back in the morning. Still I don't want her to come home to see us ass out. Fine she said getting up and locking the door. Better! Much I said taking off the shirt.

Oh my god I said as she went down on me. If it's one thing I know, it's that my best friend can give some bomb ass head. Like she got me up here shaking and shit. Fu...Olivia I said trying to catch my breath before she took it step further and I literally sat up and she pumped her fingers in and out of me while still giving me head. Ahhh I said holding on to her shoulders as my legs started to shake. Mmm not yet she said coming from between my legs and kissing me. I wanna look in your eyes when you come she said looking at me and then she started pumping her fingers in and out at a fast pace. 5 minutes, not even 5 minutes and I literally almost screamed as this intense feeling came over my whole body. Shit I said breathing heavy.

How was that she said reaching for a Kleenex to wipe her fingers? That shit was good I said looking at her. Bet it should be. Don't be cocky! What's to be cocky about a sister know her head game is bomb. Shut up and let's try something new I said getting between her legs. What are you...Oh wow she said feeling our pearls rub against each other. How is that? Mmm that feels good she said purring in my ear. 2 rounds later and we were passed the hell out.

I woke up the next morning with my face in the crook of Liv's neck. And her face was turned towards the window. Mm I said sitting up before someone started beating on her door. Oh shit she said popping up. It's probably Tae I said grabbing the scrunchy off her night stand. Liv! Hold on Tae I am coming she said getting up. Damn Noelle where you learn that shit from! The "Instructional videos" showed me a few years ago. Well you followed instructions very well. Of course I did I said going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get a shower. Was that Tae I said coming out the bathroom. Yeah that was here I am a go shower I'll meet you down stairs. Okay I said going towards the door.

Morning Tae! Hello Noelle! How was your studio session it was good. How was your little date? It wasn't a date we just went to the movies that's all. Oh I am not talking about that I am talking about you and Liv screwing like rabbits. I swear all the blood drained out of my face when she said that. Oh what you didn't think I could hear you hit that high note. Oh my god! Don't worry I won't tell ya'll secret. All I am a say is that I'd rather yall be doing each other than some little niggas. At least with each other you know both of yall are clean. What all did you hear Tae! I came home right around "Yes Yes Yes faster don't stop mmmm fuck it feels so good"! Damn I ain't know you had it in you Noelle she said laughing as we went back to her room.

Hey Titi I said getting in the car. Hey Noelle! How was the date? It wasn't a date we just went to the movies dang why everyone thinking it was a date. Is that a hickey on you neck said looking at my neck. Is that one on yours I said eyeing the bite marks on her neck. What are you talking about? Looks like you and Dracula got hot and heavy last I night I said laughing. Shut up she said mushing my head. Aye don't be doing that. So a little birdie told me that you and Liv been getting down! Did Tae tell you? Oh yeah girl she called and said she heard you and Liv going to town. This is so embarrassing. No it's not because we are all women and it will stay between us okay! You're not going to tell mama? Now why the hell would I tell mama that? I don't know.

Who all knows? Tae, myself, Lisa, and Ro. Ro knows! Yeah she does. Oh god she's going to think I turned gay. She of all people can't say shit about whose legs you get between, I mean come on now she be dipping back into Tae's room. You serious! So I've heard. Let me just ask you one question and then this topic will be closed. What's that? Did you enjoy it? I looked at her and then smirked. I am not supposed to kiss and tell. That don't apply to me I need to know how you felt. Ti it was the best freaking feeling I've ever felt and the way she give head makes your damn toes curl. She curled yo toes! More like gave me a muscle spasm in them. She said she wanted to look in my eyes when I came.

Did you orgasm? Orgasm! Yeah you know that feeling you get when your legs start shaking and your eyes roll back. Oh that's what that was, yeah I did that at least 3 times. 3 times! Yeah it was good Ti. You know Lisa gon wanna hear all about this. Naw I think this should stay between us. Why you don't want Lisa to know? I just rather she not know about it. Noelle you like Lisa still don't you? What no she's my sister and that's gross. But she ain't your biological sister. Still nasty Ti, I mean that would be like me thinking of you that way and I don't! Have you ever thought of me that way? I looked at her like she was crazy. Tionne you are my sister I don't see you in any type of sexual manner. So what you saying I ain't cute. Bye Tionne I said waving her off and laughing.

-Tionne

I like picking with Noelle cause I can tell when certain stuff makes her uncomfortable. Like me bringing up her liking Lisa. I am not dumb and neither is Lisa, we both know that she still likes her she's just putting up a good front so it won't seem obvious and embarrassing. Lisa stay over last night? What! Did Lisa stay over last night her clothes are here she said looking at the clothes folded on the couch? Uh yeah she did but she had some errands to run so she just left them here. She left the house naked? The hell! I mean if her clothes are here is she butt ass naked walking the street? Noelle! Mama said coming out of her room. Oop sorry mama I didn't know you were here. Mhm I am sure you didn't and what is that on your neck? Nothing she said running off to her room.

She letting that little boy give her hickey, mama said. Naw it wasn't the little boy I said laughing as I went to my room. To see Lisa still passed out in the bed. She's was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to bother her so I let her sleep while I went and ran some errand and picked up Noelle.

Baby cakes wake up I whispered in her ear. No Andre don't! Li baby wake up I said shaking her gently and she sat up quickly breathing heavy. Oh Ti! Baby you okay? Yeah I am fine she said grabbing her pager to see if she missed some pages. Damnit I missed 10 pages. It's no big deal you were with me, if he asks. Her facial expression softened when she thought about how we made love last night. It had been a while, and we were both craving it more than we knew. I love you Ti don't ever forget that. I love you too Lisa. I am a go get your clothes cause Noelle saw them on the couch. Why were they on the couch? I washed them so you'd have something to wear when you left. Thanks babe.

Noelle back! Oh yeah she's back. What's that supposed to mean. I can't tell you, but maybe Tae can fill you in on what she came home to. And what was that? You'll just have to ask her I said laughing. 

***************************************************************************************

Well...Damn! Here's another update cause cough cough PinkReign said she'd drive me crazy if I didn't update. So here is your update. Anywho...who hit it first? Olivia remember that cause in a few updates you may hear a different story. Li was pregnant and didn't keep it, smh! And don't trust the hoes men or women!

Comment and Vote! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 264 62
Breathe To live, exist, express, manifest, infuse, transform, inject, Recover.... Recover...4 years ago I couldn't imagine recovering from the hell J...
1.2K 137 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
137K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
3.6K 151 11
Hi again, When action speak louder than word. When love have no reason We we find the right person All we do is live in happy love story This is BL ...