The Rose that Grew from Concr...

Por XstaceyJones

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned ho... Más

Characters
Empty Prayers
Close my Eyes
Forgiveness
-Decisions-
Sister Sister
-New Beginning-
-Mixed Emotions-
-Writings on the wall-
Dolls
-TKO-
Wish
Letting Go
Silent Night
-Situations: Midnight Run-
-Situations: Two Face-
Situations: Beauty School Drop In
-Friday Night Lights-
Opportunity Calls
The Caged Bird
Moving too fast
-Questions-
-Birds, Bees, and Bitches-
~Opportunity Calls pt. 2~
~When Doves Cry~
~Hard to Get~
~Inspector Gadget~
~Thick and Thin~
~First Class Trip~
~Girl Meets world~
~Escapades~
~Get-a-way~
~Girl meets world pt.2~
~Friend with Benefits~
~Playing with Fire~
~Never Lie~
~Game Proof~
~Vibrations~
~Sweet 16~
~Get Around~
~Two Wrongs~
~H.A.T.E.U~
~Talkin about~
~OPP~
~Woman to Woman~
~H.A.Z.E~
~Happily ever after...not~
~Thoughts~
~Their Eyes were watching....~
~Noelle's Joint~
~So Gone~
~So Gone pt. 2~
~Runaway Love~
~Unfoolish~
~Ultimate Relationship~
~Best of Me~
~Woman to Woman pt.2~
~Fireworks~
~Fireworks pt.2~

~Just Kickin it~

130 6 16
Por XstaceyJones

-Noelle-

Ugh I am so ready for this school year to be over with I said sitting down in Liv's lap. What's wrong baby girl? These damn teachers got me all the way fucked up for real Liv, like for real one of them is constantly on my ass about homework as if I didn't do it and then when I make sure she knows that I did it she gone have the nerve to be like "Oh Noelle this is due tomorrow, you need to hold on to it" and then the other one is talking about I didn't read the instructions correctly. Like nigga I know how to read I've been doing it since I was 3 I am so ready to be done with this school year. I know you are boo she said rubbing my head.

You know if I ain't know any better I'd think that yall was together Malik said coming to the table. Please she's my bitch I only loan her out to you, and speaking of that why you playing games Malik I said getting off her lap. What you mean I am playing games? You know what you doing I don't have to remind you. Man whatever he said sitting down on the other side of the table. You want something Liv I said grabbing my money out of my bag. Yeah bring me a bag of chips and Gatorade. Okay boo I got you.

I walked over to the line and bumped into this girl. Ooo I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. Its okay girl, at least you were nice enough apologize for it. Yeah some of these broads in here don't have no manners. They really don't. You new here? Nope I've been here all year. Oh okay, well I am Noelle. Amber it's nice to meet you. You as well. Beautiful Ty said grabbing me by the waist. Yes Ty I said smiling. Get me a Frito pie, pleaseee!!! Yeah I got you but come up off that money. Oh you gon do your boy like that? Sure am money don't grow on trees and you know that. Here I got everything he said handing me a 10. Thank you I said kissing him. It aint nothing beautiful. Aww yall cute, this your boyfriend. Ty looked at me like am I. Yeah this my nigga. Yo nigga or your man. Seeing as how you ain't no man, I am gonna go with nigga. So I can call you my bi...I wish you would say it, you'll be laid out on this damn cafeteria floor.

Damn! I'll meet you at the table Noelle he said laughing. Mhm I know you will. Dang you set him straight. Of course don't take no mess from these dudes, my sister taught me that. Has anyone ever told you, that you favor a famous person? Depends on who you ask I said getting the food from the line. You look kind of like T-boz just a little around the eyes and nose. Probably should considering that's my sister. Get out of here that's your sister. Yup my big sister it is. That's crazy I met a girl the other day her sister is Da Brat. Oh Olivia that's my best friend. So who else here is famous. Well the pretty nigga that was just up here, his brother is Chris Lova Lova from the radio. For real! Yup and his homeboy his brother is Big Boi. As in Big Boi from Outkast! Yup. Oh I need to meet him she said switching over to the table. Hold up! He's taken very much taken so put the spice back in the packet. Damn all the good ones are taken. Not all of them just those two I said laughing.

-Liv-

I watched as Noelle walked back to the table with the broad from my 3 period class. I don't know her but I know I don't like her. It's something about her that just tells me that she's foul on all levels and I knew she was gonna cause some type of trouble. Hey guys this is Amber, Amber this is Tyriq, Malik, and my main bitch Olivia. Your main bitch she said looking at her with a raise eyebrow. Yeah that's my wife. I thought you were with Ty. I am but she's wifey. Wait so are you? No I am not she said laughing, that's just what we say cause we've been best friends for what about 3 or 4 years now. Sure have I said eyeing her! That's cool my best friend is back in Miami. Oh so you from Miami? Yup I miss it like crazy. So how did you end up in Georgia? Dad's military so they stationed him here.

Don't be mean Malik whispered in my ear. What are you talking about? If looks could kill we'd be eating with a dead body. Chill it's okay for Noelle to have other playmates. Nigga please I am not worried about that. Mhm so why you looking jealous. Jealous! Yeah you looking ole girl over there is scamming on your girl. Please Malik, Noelle and I ain't ever been down that road. Have you ever wanted to? I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. And then started laughing. You nasty nigga!

What's so funny Liv? Nothing this nigga is just too funny to me. So check this out Liv and I are having a little kickback Friday evening if you wanna come, Noelle said. I kicked her under the table like for real you inviting her. Damn Liv that hurt! Uh sure is it cool if I bring a few people. Yeah here I'll give you the address. She can't be serious about inviting this girl to our kickback. It's gonna be dope for real her sister is letting us hang at their new condo. That's cool, I'll definitely be there she said taking the paper from Noelle before leaving the table.

I cannot believe you just did that. What! Invite her to our kickback on Friday night. We don't know her like that. Hence inviting her to the kickback it won't hurt to get to know her. Yeah it will we know enough chicks as it is. Liv really! It's something about her I don't like. You don't even know her. Neither do you. Damn yall argue like an old married couple Ty and Malik said laughing. I gotta go to my locker I'll see you later I said getting up. Aww baby don't leave mad at me Noelle said holding on to my waist and laughing. Don't play Noelle I'll turn you out like I want to turn out Ti. Bye Liv she said letting me go. That's what I thought. She ain't fooling nobody I know she be digging the same sex she just keep her's on the DL. But being her best friend I know. I was on my way to my locker when I passed that Amber girl all up on some dude making out. She a fast one for real.

-Noelle-

I caught up with Liv after school cause it was obvious she was aggravated by what I did at lunch. What's up boo I said grabbing her hand? Nothing Noelle! Come on don't do that. Inviting her to the crib on Friday. Liv...Okay I am sorry I can disinvite her if you'd like me to. That would be rude, but she's your guest so you responsible for her and what her guest do when they get there. I knew you couldn't stay mad at me I said swinging our arms together.

So you know what Malik asked me at lunch? Naw what's that. He asked if you and I had ever...If we had ever what? You know! I know what! Noelle don't act special you know exactly what I am talking about. Now what would give him the idea that we've done that? The way we act Noelle, hell if I ain't know us I'd think we were together to. You're my best friend Olivia, I wouldn't jeopardize that for a good feeling. So if I wasn't you saying you'd date me? I mean you aight, yo got a nice little body, but that mouth. My mouth what, it's not like you are an angel either. I know I am not, but seriously that would be weird you know us doing that. You aren't opposed to it though.

I looked at her and she was dead serious about what she was saying. Ti explained girl on girl sex but she never explained girl and girl relationships. A side from Lisa, Liv has caught my eye a few times and I know for a fact she liked girls so I wouldn't be lying if I said that I wasn't interested. But then again there is Ty and the feelings I have for him are way different than what I feel for Liv.

Noelle! Huh! You zoned out on me. I am sorry. What were you saying? Never mind I'll call you later to plan for Friday. Alright she going towards the bus stop. Since they moved she no longer lives around the corner now she has to take a totally different bus. It sucks but the condo that Brat got them is dope. 3 stories with a basement and they each have their own bedrooms and bathrooms. A true bachelorette pad.

Perfect no one is here. I grabbed the phone and paged Ti, they were back on tour so she wasn't home. 10 minutes later she called the house phone. What up baby sis? Nothing much big sis! I miss you! I miss you too Noelle but you know I am out here making this money. You better be, I ain't send you out there to be playing around. You real funny Noelle. I am a hoot. So what's going on back in the A. Oh to much girl. I started telling her all the drama that's been going on so she would be caught up. So what about you and Liv what yall up to cause I know yall causing trouble. Omg Titi, that's another thing I wanted to tell you about. I think Liv is interested in me. What you mean interested in you? I mean interested like I am in interested in Ty.

Wait I thought Liv was with Malik? She is but, he said something to her to make her think about her and I getting together. I never thought about this Noelle but do you like Liv like that I mean I won't judge you if you do. Seriously Ti! What I mean it happens. So have you been attracted to one of your girl friends? The phone went silent. Ti! Ti! Noelle look if you do its cool, I mean you going through that age where you wanna experiment with your sexuality and it's perfectly normal for you to feel certain feelings towards her. That would complicate the friendship though Ti. Who says it would, I mean maybe yall could be perfectly fine in a relationship. Ugh I don't know Ti, that's too much to think about and then she got mad at me cause invited a new girl to the kickback on Friday night. Mad! Yeah she said she don't trust her. Well what did I always tell you Noelle, if you don't trust them from the beginning you will never be able to trust them.

So where is Lili and Roro? Well Ro is somewhere with Dallas and Li is around here to. I think she maybe with stage folks making sure everything is cool. Oh so how are you big sis, I mean you doing okay you making sure to rest. Yes mama number 2! Hey I gotta make sure you okay. I am fine Dalvin is flying out here this weekend. Ugh him again. Yes him again. You really don't like him! I don't like that the niggas eyebrows are better than mine. Noelle! What I am just protective over you, we don't need any repeats of Troy! Trust me there won't be any repeats of him ever. Dalvin's really sweet and we get along. I guess I'll give him the benefit of doubt, but if he hurts you I am a make sure his eyebrows never grow back. You too much Noelle she said laughing. Hey its time for me to get to sound check I'll call you later on this week. Yup! Love you Titi! Love you to Noelle! Tell everyone I said hi, I said before hanging up.

-Malik-

Yo Ty I think yo girl got a thing for my girl. What nigga! I am serious you see how they act with each other, I think she do want to turn her out. You dreaming Noelle would never do some shit like that! You think pay close attention to how they act with one another. I mean they do everything that you do with Noelle short of kissing her. You think I mean they been close for forever. I don't know my nigga all I am saying is none of the other girls act the way they do. Damn I gotta compete with her best friend now he said shaking his head. Naw nigga that's a good thing if they are into each other. And how is that. Girls that like girls are freaks. So she can do some freaky deaky shit with you when she done with Olivia.

Now I know you've lost your mind he said shaking his head. Look Friday night we'll test out the theory, I guarantee there will be drank there we can get them a little tipsy and see what they do. Oh you mean before or after they beat our asses? You worry too much you let me worry about Friday night's activities and you just make sure you are ready for Noelle to do some special thangs to you as well. Malik he said shaking his head. I got the plan for Friday night and its going to end with those two getting together.

Friday night....

I was slapping on some cologne when my brother came in the room. Where you rolling off to playa. A little kickback at Olivia's house tonight. Oh word, her sister letting yall over there. Her sister aint gone be there, her cousin in town watching her while her sister is on tour. Well don't get yourself in no trouble Malik, I ain't about wearing that black suit and carrying that casket. You think I'd get caught slipping you taught me better than that. Mhm just don't get shot is all I am saying, I know both of them and boy they got that heat for yo ass if you screw them over. Don't' worry I'll be good I said grabbing my chain and watch. Don't forget the Trojans just in case. Never forget those.

I walked over to Ty's house and he was waiting outside by the car. Nigga you took forever. I know sorry but I had to be fresh. Yeah Yeah whatever get in. You could of came and gotten me like a good nigga. So I look like Benson I ain't yo driver. Chris actually let you drive the car tonight. Yeah he said straight to her crib and back no stops. What you think they wearing tonight? Knowing them aint no telling. Last time I was at Noelle's she bust out in some basketball shorts and a big ass T-shirt. She wasn't no booty shorts and tank top. Nope I don't think Noelle own that's kinds of stuff.

Got damn this is nice I said as we pulled up to Liv's crib. I know Tae signed that phat contract, first thing she did is make sure her and Liv were straight. This what we need when we graduate high school. No doubt bachelor pad for real. Aye watch the door my nigga Chris don't play about his ride.

Hey yall finally made it Liv said answering the door. Yeah! How you sweetness. I am good look head on down to the basement, we can't be up here with this stuff cause Tae will know and I ain't trying to get my ass beat. Yo Liv this is nice Ty said looking around. Yeah I know, Tae worked her ass off to get it. We walked down into the basement and Noelle, Stacy, Kimbra, JJ, Steven and the rest of them were already down there. We got dranks over there, and Pizza will be here in a little bit so yall chill out and enjoy. You need help with anything you know making sure stuff stay straight. Aww you gon be assistant hostess? I ain't say all that. Your sweet but I got it under control just go relax, she said kissing my cheek.

-Noelle-

We were chilling enjoying the kickback, when we heard the doorbell ring. I got it Liv! Naw its cool Tia will send whoever it is down here. Alright I said continuing to talk to Ty. When your sister coming back? I don't know they been on tour non-stop for the last year it seems. You miss her. Of course I miss her, she's like my other best friend.

Yall Amber is here Tia said with a confused face. Hey you made it I said greeting them knowing that Liv wasn't going to. Hey girl you don't mind I brought a couple of people. No that's cool. So this is Angelina, Markeisha, Pedro, and this is CJ. Hey I said to them. What's up? Ugh so this is actually Liv's house, she's the one over there beating the hell out of the dude in video games.

I swear when I saw CJ my whole body heated up, like damn I haven't felt this way since I met Ty. He winked at me as he walked past to where everyone else was at. Liv came over to me, Noelle you okay? Yeah I am just I think I may need to change my panties girl I whispered to her. Really Noelle she said laughing. Yes! What Ty do to you to make you that way. It wasn't him. Excuse me. It wasn't him it was white chocolate over there. She looked over at him. Damn girl he is fine, but you got Caramel over there too she said looking the other direction at Ty. I am cool, Ty and I are together so WC can't do anything for me. Well if you need to wash up you know where the bathroom is she said laughing.

Alright Alright lets liven this party Malik said grabbing the bottles of Rum and Tequila. What are you doing Malik, Liv said? We about to get this kickback started. So what we playing I said. I thought we'd play the alphabet game with a twist. With a twist I said looking at him. Yeah so here's how its gonna go we go around and who ever messes up takes a shot or they can go in to they can go in to the closet for 7 minutes with the person of our choice. Liv looked at him like he was up to something cause he was giving this evil smirk.

So let's get this game started then he said opening the bottles and grabbing the cups. We made it all the way to X and it was my turn and I could not for the life of me think of an X city. X...X...X nope that's not a city at least not one that folks live in Liv said. So what's it gonna be Malik said looking at me! I'll take the closet. I thought by saying that he'd choose Ty and it would keep me from wanting to jump CJ's bones. Olivia! Huh! Olivia that's who I choose he said smirking. I looked at Liv and she was shaking her head. Come on Noelle she said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the closet.

7 minutes start as soon as that door shuts he said.

-Liv-

Why the hell are we in this closet Liv? Cause Malik is sick in the mind. He's your boyfriend. Barely! What does he expect us to do while we are in here? If it was up to him, we'd probably bone. Liv! I am serious. She looked nervous like she was thinking about something. Noelle I said locking the door so they wouldn't just open it. Yeah Liv she said looking at me. You ever thought about us...Us what Liv? I don't know us being together. You wanna be with me? I don't know I mean I kind of got something for you. She looked at me and then she leaned in and kissed me.

I honestly didn't know what to do other than kiss her back. We kissed for a few moments before separating. How do you feel now? Confused yet slightly excited I said. Me too. I kissed her again and this time we both got more into it until we heard a voice coming towards the door. I fixed her lip gloss and she fixed mine before I unlocked the door and we both sat on the floor like we were talking.

Times up! Malik said snatching the door open! What the hell yall doing sitting on the floor? Well what were you expecting us to do Malik? I don't know what folks do in the closet together. Mhm sure Noelle said walking out the closet. We played a few more rounds till Malik finally messed up and Noelle called his ass on it. Alright Malik shot or closet! He looked at the bottle and then Noelle. I'll take the closet he said smirking. You should of taken the bottle she said laughing. So the person I am picking for you is she said scanning everyone in the room. Her eyes landed on the one person that Malik can't stand and she knew it too. Stacy! Hell no he said throwing his hands up! Should have thought about that before you sent me. Ugh I hate you sometimes! Love you to Malik she said as they went into the closet.

Yall got a bathroom CJ said. Yeah its upstairs. I'll show him Noelle said. I am sure you will I said under my breath what was that? Nothing! I didn't say one word.

-Noelle-

So here is the bathroom I said showing him the bathroom. Thank cutie! No problem! You wanna come in with me? Huh! I am just gonna wash my hands you can come in with me. Naw I am cool you go ahead and I'll be back down stairs, I said. Wait for me he said licking his lips. Okay. I waited for him to come out the bathroom.

So how long you been going to our school I don't think I've ever seen you before. I've gone to school with you since 7th grade Noelle you just never paid attention to me. Wait went to Middle school together! Sure did I sat behind you in 7th grade science with Mr. Holmes class. Oh wow! Yeah I look different now don't I? Uh yeah you do, you look so damn good. What was that he said smirkin? Nothing! Let go back down stairs. Sure thing after you he said following me back down to the basement.

Took yall long enough Liv said. Well I wanted to make sure he found the bathroom. Mhm! Sure you did! Let me speak to you right quick. What's up Liv? Be careful Noelle. Careful with what. CJ or whatever his name is. I am not telling you what to do I am just saying be careful with him and any other guy for that matter. You saying that because of the kiss or because you really worried about me? Both she said looking at my lips and then back at me. Not with all these folks in this house Liv. Later then! Yeah later I said walking back past her.

********************************************************************************************

Happy New Year everybody!!! The first update of the year and it ends with a big cliff hanger...what exactly was it that Noelle and Olivia couldn't do with all them people in the house? 

But lets rewind this is where we meet CJ and Amber! From the very beginning Liv didn't trust them and can doubt her on that. 

You know what to do....Comment! Vote! Recommend to your lovers and friends! Add to your library. 

**Pray for Mariah and that performance she gave, cause lawd jesus that was horrendous** 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 375 36
Her heart sank into her shoes as she realized at last how much she wanted him. No matter what his past was, no matter what he had done. Which was not...
102 0 64
Is it possible for your life to flip upside down more than one way with just a kiss? Lilibeth never thought of this until she first bumped into Luke...
137K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
Them Por Haliegh

Ciencia Ficción

94 5 12
Rose has a secret and no one knows what it it, but no one really cares, but her secret follows her around, literally. Rose lives in a world where the...