Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!

38. Epilogue!

18.4K 1.3K 332
By angelove2

• He said he'll hold my hand till my last breath, I said I will be there in your every breath.. •

****

Manik and cabir were in hospital while Nandini was being operated inside..Each passing second was killing Manik bit by bit..He just want to see his lady love to be perfectly fine..How can he forget that one month after their marriage when she slipped into the coma..And he suffered every moment without her..And this one year too was not less than hell for him..But now loosing her will simply means loosing his soul ..He want her Nandini perfectly fine in his arms.. Otherwise this time Almighty will face his wrath and he is very obstinate ..If he can kill himself for her then he has all the powers to ruin this whole damn world only for her..

Manik was recalling all their happy days..When they were together with each other..Happy..

Cabir : "Manik.. She'll be fine..".. he said after sitting beside manik..He noticed frowns on his head..

Manik looked at him..And gives him a smile..

Manik : "she has no other option either.."... He told him confidently..which made cabir smiled ..

Nikhil reach the hospital and saw Manik and cabir sitting on the bench..So he walked towards them..

Nikhil : "Manik Cabir..".. he stood in front of them..And now they both looked at him..They too stood up..

Nikhil : "Aliya and Anushman are fine.. Anushuman is all clean
.. Dhruv and Maddy were using Anushman so that they can take Aryaman out of jail.. even Aliya was with them in their crime so we have to take her in custody but she will be free soon..Aur Maddy ki body....".. he stopped as Manik cut him in mid..

Manik : "I will do the funeral..".. he announced which surprised Nikhil but made cabir proud of him..

Nikhil : "he tried to kill you and still you...".. he again stopped as this time Cabir cut him in mid..

Cabir : "don't forget Nikhil..He is Manik..Just like his name.. a true gem..".. he had a proud in his voice..Which made Nikhil too smile..

Nikhil : "you are right Cabir..So I should take a leave..Thoda paper work karna hai ..I hope Nandini get well soon..".. he after saying so left from there..While manik again started looking in the direction of ICU..

Just then doctor came outside ..And they both rushed to him..

Manik : "doctor..She is fine Na?.. Kuch hua toh nahi na use?..".. he freaked ..On which he smiled..

Doctor : "relax my boy..She is perfectly fine..And calling you inside..".. he gave him his life back by saying all that..

Doctor left from there..And ManBir hugged each other tightly..

Cabir : "you go inside..Main Navya ko call kar deta hoon..She must be worried..".. he told him..And Manik simply nodded..

Manik went inside the room..While Cabir moved out to call Navya..

• Love means world to you..Even when you have no clue.. •

*****

Inside the ICU..

Nandini was lying on the bed with her eyes closed..He entered inside and took a sigh of relief..if today anything happens to his Shona then he surely going to kill himself and burn this world..

Manik : "Shona!".. he called her in his ever so soft tone..which made her eyes open..She looked in her side and found him standing there with some lone tears in her eyes..She forwarded her hand and gestured him to come to her..He smiled and came towards her..

He sat down..She tried to sat back but couldn't due to the weakness..So he helped her and passed her water..

Nandini : "am fine patidev.."..She told him when he caressed her cheeks..After listening that peaceful word from her..He without any thought..Hugged her tightly ..

Manik : "never pull that stunt on me again ..I will die this time.."..He warned her and she smiled..

Nandini : "I promise ..We won't ever pull that stunt on you..".. she said with a smile..but her one word We alarmed Manik..He broke the hug and looked at her with confused face..

Manik : "we?".. he asked in confusion on which she smiled to full ..She nodded her head and then hold his hand..He was clueless of her next move..

She placed his hand on her tummy..And a new wave rushed inside him..He just wants to hear that from her mouth..

Nandini : "my dear patidev you are going to be dad..".. she announced in a blissful tone and that was it for him..

Tears started falling from his eyes while a never ending smile wasn't leaving his lips..

Manik : "dad?".. he murmured while looking towards her tummy..He caressed that place lovingly..He can't even define that feeling in words which he was feeling right now..

• When I'll hold you in my hand..I promise to be your first friend.. When you'll share your little secret ..I promise to make it top secret..•

He looked at Nandini..With tears of joy in his eyes..She too was in tears..

Manik : "thank you Shona..Thank you..".. he hugged her tightly..And she gave in..She could understand his feelings..She doesn't need words..She can feel him..

After some time..

Manik was lying in her lap ..With his eyes closed..And she was busy in caressing his hairs..

All the time she has a very beautiful smile playing on her lips..

Nandini : "acha Manik..What you want a girl or a boy?".. she said while playing with his hairs with a smile..

Manik : "a girl..Just like you .. Beautiful .. Intelligent and most importantly I want my princess..".. he honestly answered with his eyes closed..And his answer made her smile to full..

Nandini : "but I want a prince..Just like my patidev.. handsome..Strong.. Loving and caring..".. she too answered honestly and he opened his eyes..He looked at her with a smile..And sat back on the bed..

Manik : "girl ho ya boy..Koi fark nhi padta ..I want our symbol of love..".. he answered after holding her hand..

He entwined their fingers..And then took her in his arms..After resting his head on bed rest..

Manik : "Nandini..I lost my whole childhood..Pata he nahi chala main kab badha ho gaya..All my life I craved for the love of family..But my baby will not suffer that pain..Main use woh sab dunga Jo mujhe nhi mila..Jo hume nahi Mila..And that's love of a family..Love of parents.."..his words were full of pain..And she caressed his heart..She knows it's aching badly..

Nandini : "Han Manik..We will give him everything..Which we missed in our childhood..".. she too answered with same pain..

And they both hugged each other tightly..

Manik : "thanks for coming in life Shona..".. he thanked her with all his heart..And she has other way to thank him..

Nandini : "I have something for you..".. she said after sitting back..He asked what..In return she held his hand tightly..

Nandini :

"Sochu aaj agar main..
Hota agar tu nahi ..
Toh Kya hoti zindagi yeh Meri..
Lagta hai jese ..
Bin saanson ke Mai kese jeeti..
Bin Chand ke chandani kese hoti?..
Han! Sochu agar aaj main yuh bhi..
Tere bin yeh zindagani na hoti..
Tu hai toh Meri rooh mei hai saansei baaki..
Agar Tere sath nahi jeeti..
Toh aaj zinda Nandini Na hoti.."..

(This poem is written on a special request of PrathyushaEluri ..I know the above poem is not that good..But hope you liked it dear..You are really a sweetheart ❤)

After listening that simple yet so meaningful poem from her.. Manik was awestruck..He had no other word to speak..So without wasting even a millisecond..He locked his lips with hers for a soul searing kiss..And even she submitted herself fully to him..

He was sucking her lower lips..while she was relishing the taste of upper one..he nibbled her lower lips..making her gasp..seeking the opportunity he entered inside his mouth..to  unravel all the hidden secrets..her hands went in his hairs..digging her nails in his head..showing the equal passion..he groaned with her submission..and this ignited the already at peak fire..he sucked her tongue..exchanging their saliva..she gasped when his hand entered inside her top...

After getting out of breath..he broke the kiss but was in no mood of leaving her today..he bent towards her neck ..and gave a wet deep kiss there..she pressed her both lips together...to suppress her moans ..while his hands were doing their business inside her top..

He held one of her br***t in his hand..And pressed them but it doesn't give her any pain..But only pleasure..She moaned his name..When he moved her top a bit upwards and started giving wet kissing all over her navel..He made her lye down on the bed comfortably..And he was busy in kissing every single corner of her upper body..

He was about to remove her top..But she stopped him..And he looked at her..

Nandini : "we are in hospital.."..She reminded him..And this made him smile..He moved her top down..And sat back..

She too sat down..And hugged him tightly..

Nandini : "I love you so much..".. she confessed with a broad smile..And he too hugged her back..

Manik : "I love you too Shona..".. he too confessed with the same love and passion in his voice..

*****

After 9 months..

Time flies with wings..Today MaNan are the happiest.. Abhi is absolutely fine now..Mukti Navya Cabir and MaNan they all are living a peaceful fairytale life..They are a family now with only love and happiness all around them..

Today Nandini delivered a beautiful baby girl..And it's Christmas Eve..They are still in hospital as the girl is mere of some minutes.. some minutes ago she came first time in their arms..For the first time that little girl held his hand in her tiny finger..

Manik : "look at her..How beautifully she held my hand .."... He made Nandini look at their baby doll..Which made Nandini smile to full..

She looked at their baby..And smiled ..She noticed Manik's happiness..He was on cloud 9 today..

Nandini : "Manik..Thank you..For giving me this happiness..".. she said with tears of joy in her eyes..He looked at her..And kissed her forehead..

Manik : "thanks to you Shona..".. he said with a smile..

Cabir : "hum bhi yahi hai majnu Malhotra.."..He mocked and they all laughed..

Mukti : "she is so pretty..".. she said with a beautiful smile..

Manik : "after all she is our daughter..".. he said with a proud look..And this made all of them smile to full..

Navya : "Iska naam Kya socha hai?"..She asked and now MaNan looked at each other..With a smile on their faces..

MaNan: "Innayat!" ..They said together with a beautiful peaceful smile on their faces..

Cabir : "wow! That's unique but what does that mean?".. he asked them..And Manik replied him patiently..

Manik: "Innayat means gift of God..and she is gift of God to us..So she is our innayat.. MaNan ki innayat..".. he explained him..And they all were impressed..

Navya : "wow! Manik sir that's amazing.."..She said with a impressive voice..

Manik chuckled at her still mentioning as sir ...And even Nandini grinned..While innayat was in hands of Cabir now..

Manik : "till when you both are going to call me sir?..".. he asked after standing ..

Navya : "mugambo jag gaya..".. she muttered but Manik heard it..

Manik : "I heard that..".. he said sternly..While Cabir and Nandini were having tough time in holding their laugh..

Navya : "aap toh DDLJ ke shahrukh Khan ho..Please Mr. India ki amrish puri ki tarah sound mat karo..".. and there comes the Bollywood queen back in action ..Which made all of them laugh including Manik and mukti..But navya were Confused..

Navya : "aap log has kyu rahe ho?".. she asked in confusion so Manik hugged her side ways..

Manik : "madhubala ji.."..He stopped as Nandini showed him eyes..

Manik : "are I mean Navya ji..Call me anything but not sir..We are a family right..".. he said with a smile..

Mukti : "so we should call you Manik jiju.."..She said with joyful voice..And MaNan smiled..

Navya : "Han correct.. Manik jiju..We will call you jiju.."..She too seconded her..And in return..Manik hugged them tightly..

Manik : "I got my whole family..Thank you Nandini..".. he said in his thoughts while looking at her after breaking the hug..

Nandini : "even I got my whole family..Thank you Manik..".. she too said I her thoughts while looking at him..

Then cabir came with a camera and asked them all to pose so that they can click pic..

And then they all clicked pic with a happy face..

Screen freezes ..With the caption of Happily ever after ...

So! That's it..Here the story ends.. Innayatein's journey was blissful for me..It will always remain in my heart..And hope it remains in your hearts as well..

Must give a try to my new story "Flames of desires" .. it's going to be a very unique story I have written till yet..

And warning it will contain mature contents..So those who aren't comfortable in reading sexual stuff..Can stay away from that story..

Don't forget to leave your valuable comments .. phir milenge! 🚸

• Merry Christmas! •

Love..Kajal 💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.5K 15
this is the 2nd season of my story "Age Difference " you guys love first season so much so I thought to bring next season.... I am not going to give...
215K 5.8K 47
Mature content 🔥 ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
630K 42.8K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
8.8K 2.6K 62
Some humour some romance some emotions... A love story needs.. Two people who were meant to be with each other but destiny had something else written...