Our Song

By alainetampil

This a love story compilation base on Taylor Swifts songs. First story is entitled Our song. Our song story i... More

note
the beginning
Lies , Lies and more Lies
Movie day
Promises and Goodbyes
Just a one time thing
Note
New friends and Old flames
The hardest thing to say is Goodbye
Goodbye for now
We'll meet again someday
Vancouver
Santana meets Finn
Phone Calls
She's my sister?, He's my brother?
Surprise to see me
We are going to Vancouver
Where's Quinn?
Small world
You Came
A Promise is a promise
A/N
Why do i feel this way
Wedding day
Going back to Lima
Demi Trouble, Part 1
Demi Trouble, Part 2
A/N
Truth and Break ups
That Night
Help please
Everything is fine
A month after
We are together now
Doctors Appointment and Finding out
First day back in Mckinley
Breadsticks and Sorry
I can't loose my baby
Its A Date
Keeping Distance
A month and half later
You knew
I have an Anouncement
We have your back
Football and Cheerios
Payback
I am here now
Its Twins
Just us
Feelings and Baby room
Confused
Today was a Fairytale
Prom King and Queen
David and Rachel
Tell me why
After Prom
Hate that I love you
You are the one that I want
Untitled Part 61
Doubts
Protecting Quinn
Crazy little thing called Love (Part 1)
Crazy Little thing called Love (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
I want to be your friend
He said, she Said
Letting you Go
Time for a Plan
Winning Quinn's heart
Together Again and Pregnancy
Hormones
Dinner and Trouble
They are Gone
Making Things Right
Note
I will be there for you
Secrets and Dinner
Brody
shall I continue?
Memories
Proposal
Tell the truth
Rachel's Pregnancy
Appointments and Shelby
Decisions to make Part 1
Hello
Sorry for the Mistake
Decision to make Part 2
Love Triangle
Ideas
Heartbroken
A Little space
Have you Ever Loved and Lost Somebody
Its too late to apologize
I love you, Goodbye
Authors Note
Sorry
Sorry for not Updating Yet
Love Hurts
New Found Love?
Moving On
Keep Holding On
So Far Away
Who are you?
Truth and Regrets
Operation Bring Finn's Memory Back
You ruin my Life
Finn and Rachel
Get it Right Part 1
Get it Right Part 2
Pretending
Love Game

The Boy is Mine

102 4 2
By alainetampil

Finn POV

After a month things are going great with everyone including Quinn and I, everything is great she is now 7 months pregnant and I am so excited to see the twins.

Rachel and I have been bestfriends I still feel a little bit bad for hurting her but she deserve to be happy woth someone else who will love her. Maybe even Puck.

At the football field practice

"Dude we are still on for tonight right?" Puck asked me.

"Sure but I have to make sure Quinn come home safe first before we go and meet Sam and the others at the bar" I said, since Quinn can't drive for awhile I have been driving her to school and to her house.

"Ok sure, by the way have you heard about Annelise she is mad that you choose Quinn over your popularity" He said, I chuckled.

"She can be mad if she wants to but I will never be ashame that I follow my heart, yeah is cool to be popular but its not so fun when you can't be witj someone you want" I said, Puck agreed.

"She is just jealous that you didn't pick her she really has a big crush on you and you know how she is when it comes to you" Puck joked, I rolled my eyes Anneliese is always such a brat but she can't force me to like her.
"Yeah that girl always want to get what she wants and she will fight for it no matter what" I said.

"Finny bear" Someone called me I look to see who it is, it was Anneliese.

"Speaking of Anneliese here she comes, see you later Finny bear" Puck laugh and leaves.

"Dude don't leave me alone with her" I shout at him.

"I have something to do, you can handle her on your own" Puck shout back, I sighed when I turn back Anneliese was infront of me already.

"Anneliese I didn't see you there, what's up? " I asked.

"Well I like to see you that is all, how are you and Quinn?" She asked.

"Fine, never been better, she is staying at my house right now just for me to keep an eye for her until the baby comes" I said.

"Oh, so you enjoy being a second choice" She said, I look at her confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Quinn and David are hoing to have a baby right but because she loves you she is with you and with you she has the power cause we all know that how much influence you are in this school" She said, I sighed.

"Look Anneliese if you are just going to insult Quinn to me its not going to work cause I love her whether I am first or second choice ok, so why don't you stop cause whatever you do you can't have me" I said walking away to her.

"We will see about that, You are mine and only mine" She shout.

That girl is a mess she really needs to fix herself.

Puck POV

I was walking down the hall I saw Rachel talking to other students. I stop walking to look at her until someone spoke behind me.

"Someone is liking Rachel" Quinn laugh, I glared at her.

"Sshh keep your voice down someone might hear you, I don't like Rachel I am looking at the girl she is talking to" I lied she can't know that I have a crush on Quinn.

"Yeah said the guy who keeps denying his feelings" She said I rolled my eyes Quinn is good at finding things out.

"I don't like her ok, I don't know what I am feeling but its just that when I see her my world stops and my heart beats so fast" I said causing Quinn laugh.

"Its not funny, its just been a month since Rachel and Finn break up I can't just tell her I like her already she is still recovering from her pain on the break up" I explained to Quinn.

"You have a point there, I thought you like her cause you look at her different like you love her" She said, I sighed.

"That obvious huh, look Quinn I am still figuring out what am I feeling towards Rachel but I think I am starting to like her please don't tell anyone especially to Finn" I beg her.

"Silly Puck, I won't tell everyone that you like Rachel you have to do that on your own but I hope you two have an happy ending just like Finn and I" She said, I smiled and look at Rachel again

"Me too Quinn, for now I am here for her whenever she needs me" I said she smiled.

Quinn POV

I was talking to Puck about Rachel when Anneliese came and throw a slushie on me.

"Oh you just didn't throw a slushie on me" I said wiping the slushie away in my eyes.

"I just did consider this a warning maybe Finn is yours right now but I will get him from you he doesn't deserve a slut like you" She said and slap my face.

"Anneliese stop, don't hurt Quinn" Puck tried to stop her when Rachel came and try to calm Anneliese down too.

"You can say everything you want but I didn't force Finn to love he did it on his own and you remever this whatever you do or say you won't have him cause Finn is mine not yours but mine, sure I maybe pregnant to someone but I am not a cazy wild bitch like you who can't tamed herself because being jealous that the only man he loved want someone else" I said and slap her twice.

"Don't push me to hard Quinn cause eventhough you are pregnant I will still hurt you" She said trying to loose Pucks grip.

"You want to hurt me?, bring it I am not scared of you" I said.

"Will you two please stop there is no sense hurting eachother" Rachel said but we didn't listen to her.

"Maybe you should get Finn here cause I can't hold Anneliese any longer" Puck said to Rachel, Rachel was about to leave when Anneliese finally loose Pucks grip and grabs my hair.

"Let go of me you bitch" I said trying to grab her hair too.

"Quinn!" Finn shout running towards us he grab Anneliese hand to release her hand in my hair and pulls me away from her and hug me.

"What do you think you are doing Anneliese, she is pregnant the babies might get hurt and didn't I tell you you are wasting time on wanting me to be yours cause Quinn is who I want not you if you are thinking that I am still the same guy you knew before well think again cause I change plus I won't like you anyway" Finn said confronting Anneliese.

"Argh, I am the one who is hurt here, why are you getting mad at me you are just confuse Finn, she will just hurt you she us pregnant with someone else and you are stupid enough to accept her but it doesn't matter I still love you" Anneliese said, she is so irritating only if she know that Finn is the father of this babies.

"That is what you called love, the feeling you don't have cause face it Anneliese no one loves you and you could stop daydreaming that one day I would love you cause that won't happen, so leave us alone, come on babe lets go" Finn said grabbing my hand and walking to our next class, Puck and Rachel follow us.

After class

Puck POV

"Can you believe Anneliese can be hot and wild at the same time" Puck joked.

"Yeah, she is crazy, How are you doing Quinn?" Rachel asked

"I am fine, my hand just hurt for slapping that girl, she has a hard face" Quinn said we all laugh.

"She won't hurt you no more, cause she is not going anywhere near you, I promise you that" Finn said kissing Quinn.

"Thank you babe for everything and also thank you Puck and Rachel if you two weren't there I would probably be beaten down by her" Quinn said.

"Oh she better not do that cause she will see what Rachel Berry can do once someone hurts her best friends" Rachel assured.

"Ooh angry Rachel I am scared right now" Puck teased, Rachel glared at her.

"Rachel can be protective sometimes tonthe ones she love, that is one thing I like about her" I added she smiled.

Rachel POV

I was talking to soneone when I saw Anneliese confroting Quinn about Finn so I tried to stop Anneliese but Finn come to the rescue.

When everything is ok, Finn said he likes my protective side, I am always proctective when it cones to the people I love.

"Thank you Finn, we are both protective so we are even" I said.

"Well me and Quinn better get going see you guys" He said and leave with Quinn.

"You still love him don't you? " Puck asked

"I do but I am starting to forget about him although I know ots not easy especially when I am having-" I was about to tell Puck that I am having Finn's baby when Kurt called me.

"Hey Rach, lets go we don't want to be late dor the appointment" Kurt said.

"Oh yeah ofcourse, see you around Puck" I said.

"Wait what do you mean that you are having" He said. should I tell him the truth or just lie.

"She is having a hard time forgetting Finn cause you know how much she loves him" Kurt said I just nod.

"Ok, maybe I can help you forget about him" Puck said I smiled.

"Thank you Puck, I'll see you around we better get going cause we can't be late" He nods and Me and Kurt leave to go to the doctors.

On the way to the doctors

"What do you think of Puck?" Kurt asked, I look at him.

"Well he is ok I guess, I feel comfortable when I am with him he is a littke bit like Finn, why did you ask?" I said.

"Oh nothing just asking" He said smiling at me.

"You know if you didn't come earlier I might told Puck about my pregnancy" I said then the nurse came and called me.

Meanwhile

Finn POV

Me and the guys are at the bar having a boys night out.

"This is nice just us guys and no girls" I said and they all agreed.

"So Finn how are you and Quinn?" Sam asked.

"We are doing great, she is going to live with me next month so I could take care of her until the baby comes cause her parents are going on a business trip, David you can come by anytime to see Quinn after all you are the father of the twins I don't want to take them away from you" I said to David.

"Thanks dude, that mean so muc to me and I am happy that Quinn is well taken care of but please don't try to hurt her again or else I am going to steal her away from you permanently" David said and we all laugh.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt Quinn I give you my word" I said "Plus Santana is going to get Lima heights on me if I do that" I chuckled.

"Speaking of your sister, is there any chance you could help me to ask her to go out with me? " Sam said "I really like Santana I just don't have a courage to tell her"

"I will do my best but take care of her ok she is my sister and I don't want to see her get hurt" I said to Sam.

"I won't hurt hwr I promise you have my word" Sam said.

"Well since Sam revealed he likes Santana, I would like to say something to especially to you Finn" Puck said I gave him a confused look

"What about it Puck?" I asked he sighed

"I kinda like Rachel, I like her since Prom but she is with you that time so I tried to hidw my feelings for her and now that tou two are not together anymore I am asking you if its ok with you if I court Rachel, I won't hurt her I promise" Puck said I smiled knowing that Puck likes Rachel atleast I can feel bettee after hurting her.

"If you are asking my blessing go ahead dude, I want her to be happy and if being with you makes her happy then its fine with me" I said.

"Thanks Finn, I am thinking of a way how to tell her I like her but not right now cause I know she is still hurting from your break up I mean she still loves you but I will do everything for her" He said.

"All I can say is lets drink to that guys for Finn and Quinn, Sam and Santana ad Puck and Rachel: Mike said we grab our beer and make a toss then drink.

Kurt POV

Me and Rachel went to the doctors to check on the baby, everything is fine but I am worried about Rachel I know she is not ok but she is trying to be someone needs to take care of her if not Finn maybe Puck can.

"Ready to go mom to be?" I asked Rachel she smiled.

"Yeah, I am happy that my baby is fine I will give him or her the best" Rachel said.

"Ever think of telling Finn about the baby?, Or even Quinn so you can exchange pregnancy stories" I said she shook her head.

"I don't want to think about that right now, Finn will know his child but in the right time I don't want to take his attention to Quinn she needs him right now" She said rubbinh his tummy.

"And you don'y need attention, well its your choice I don't blame you and you are right Quinn needs Finn now cause her due date is approaching fast" I said.

"I am excited to see the twins and maybe when my little one get here they will be playmates" She said and I nod as we walk out at the doctor office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 469 15
one day rachel berry is alone in a music store trying to find a song to sing to fin who has hurt her by not defending her after quinn had been mean t...
6.4K 217 25
*Completed* Rachel is about to marry Finn, the love of her life, or so she thinks so. That is until a certain someone objects the wedding and sings h...
37.3K 1.2K 32
It's Been 6 months l since Rachel saw Finn and now everything has changed. When Rachel comes back to Lima to try and find herself she comes to find...
1.7K 65 20
201What Dreams May Come ยป by 78Violetfan Finn starts to get dreams mixed with realities as he dreams about the future with his one true love only to...