Temptation 2: Promises

By FAERAlS

Sequel to TEMPTATION (Read that first!) *Completed* 10 years ago, Rowan and Corey's relationship/liv... More

Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?
Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas
Ch. 3 Pool Trips-- YAY! Peach pie-- NAY!
Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3
Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3
Ch. 6 Dreams Or Reality? pt. 3/3
Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab
Ch. 8 Broadway & Nurseries
Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians
A/N WHY DID NO-ONE CORRECT ME?!
Ch. 10 Work From Home
Ch. 11 Babies Shower
Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins
Ch. 13 Rainbows Are Great...What About The Storm?
Ch. 14 T-Minus 20 Minutes Till' Attached
Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2
Ch. 16 All's Fair in Love & War pt. 2/2
Ch. 17 Churs, #Cowson & NYC
Ch. 18 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 1/3
Ch. 19 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 2/3
Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3
Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family
Ch. 22 Have A Not-So-Happy Birthday
Ch. 24 The Time She Messed Up
Ch. 25 But You Love Eachother!
Ch. 26 It's 23 days 'till Christmas and--Corey's NOT Here.
Ch. 27 Hate, Jealousy, and YOU WERE RAPED??!
Ch. 28 Christmas Shopping
Ch. 29 The Calm Before The Storm
Ch. 30 The Damn Storm pt. 1/2
Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2
Ch. 30 If You Know
Ch. 31 ParIs pt. 1/5: Happy New Years to Me!
Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected
Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love
Ch. 34 ParIs pt. 4/5: Rough Love
Ch. 35 Paris pt. 5/5: AGAIN?!
OMG
Ch. 36 Trust
Ch. 37 I'M DANGEROUS!
Ch. 38 Too Many Princesses
Ch. 39 She's Still MY Baby
Ch. 40 Miracle Baby pt. 1/2
Ch. 41 Miracle Baby pt. 2/2
Ch. 42 Promotion From Home
Ch. 43 The Premiere of Tired
Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties
Ch. 45 Reunions and Romance
Ch. 46 I'm (Anything But) Numb
Ch. 47 She's Still Here
Ch. 48 Musical Souls and Counting Stars
Grounded
Ch. 49 (temporary filler)
(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth
Ch. 50 Peace is Young, Tempting and Promised
PLEASE READ!! IT'S SUPES QUICK

Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary

186 6 4
By FAERAlS

Lol, happy thanksgiving?

Rowan's P.O.V

(A/N TRIGGER. TRIGGER. Graphic depictions of rape. SO BE PREPARED TO KILL ANYTHING THAT'S NEXT TO YOU.)

When I woke up I was in a hotel room where the blinds were shut and the door had a bolt lock on it. I blinked and realized I was sitting in a corner. I popped up and headed for the window to see if the fall was really high but then two strong arms grabbed me. I looked at the face of that idiot Ryan and fought with everything in me to get free.

"Whoa firecracker, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want." He said grinning wickedly.

"Don't you dare touch me." I spat.

"I think I'll do whatever I want, Rowboat. And you'll be a good girl and let me or else I'll shoot you." He threatened.

I heard a gun click and winced. I hear that sound way more than I should. I turned to Dylan in the side of the room with a silver pistol and a camera. What sicko would want to record this?!

"Go ahead. I'd rather die than let anyone but Corey use my body." I said truthfully.

I'm not like Corey, death does scare me. But dishonoring Corey is petrifying.

"I see he's rubbed off on you. But think about it, you really wanna orphan your kids and leave behind millions of people who love you? Including your family and Corey?" Dylan spoke up.

Shoot. They have a good point.

"I love my fans but I can't put them before my relationships' well being. A-And Coreys' strong enough, he'll probably just take of our kids with Sabrina--my kids...." I trailed off at the end.

"Exactly. You think we're monsters? Isn't a lady who puts her partner over her own blood the biggest monster of all?" Dylan said succesfully getting in my head.

I looked down at my oxygen tank. I know that I can breath without it for almost an hour now...maybe I could hit them over the head with it and run. Before I got the chance Dylan said something that made me even more scared than before.

"And for once Corey isn't here to save his precious princess." He said in baby voice.

I'm screwed then. I can't fight and Corey has always been the one who saved the day. I looked at Dylan and dropped my gaurd which gave Ryan the window to pick me up. I screamed and thrashed around wildly. He pressed me into the bed in the room and I felt my stomach flip. This is actually happening. Oh my gosh. NO, please God no.

"NO, PLEASE! HELP SOMEBODY!" I screamed.

"Oh, shut up." Ryan scoffed rolling his eyes.

I regret wearing a dress to this party. He rolled it up and yank my underwear down forcefully. I screamed for help and closed my legs. He pushed them apart and held me down so that I couldn't move. I have never screamed so hard in my life.

"HELP! HELP!" I shouted.

Ryan pulled down his jeans and then his underwear. I shut my eyes not wanting to look at him and prayed to God that the sun would burn out before he had the chance to do anything. I screamed protests and soon my prayer became, dear God please make him not be big. I yelled so hard that I started choking and a sloppy kiss was placed on my mouth. When he pulled away I opened my eyes and spat on the bed. Ewww.

"So glad this isn't gonna be painful on my part." Ryan laughed evily.

Then he did it. He pushed into me with so much force I jerked upward. I screamed at the overwhelming pain. Not like the sting I get right before it turned to pleasure, it actually burned. I wasn't wet or ready in anyway so the "dryness" made me scream harder.

"HELP! PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Ugh, you feel so good slut." Ryan moaned.

That's revolting. I screamed and thrashed around. He pushed into me farther and started thrusting wildly. I shouted at the top of my lungs as I actually felt something either streatch or rip. I felt blood trickle down my leg and cried out in pain.

"COREY! COREY, PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed out by habit.

Corey always helps. Why isn't he here? Ryan started going harder as if he was punishing me for calling for Corey and I screamed harder.

"SOMEONE--ANYONE--HELP ME!" I begged at the top of my lungs.

But no-one did and I endured the pain, yelling until my throat hurt, until Ryan cummed. I gagged and felt like I was gonna puke as I felt his cum run down my leg, mixing with the dried blood. I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath from screaming so much, but still thankful that it was over until Dylan said something that really made my stomach go cold.

"You should f*ck her in the ass--dry." He suggested smirking.

My eyes widened and I tried to scurry away. Ryan held me down and I screamed harder than before.

"NO. DON'T TOUCH ME, STOP!" I demanded as he flipped me over.

"Already doing it, sweetheart." He snarked.

I screamed in complete and utter pain as he pushed into me. I really was dry there and I knew something was bound to rip. I broke down into tears from pain, humiliation and pure fear. Unlike my core were only a tiny bit of blood came when something ripped--like actually ripped-- blood spilt out continously.

I cried hard and could only think of one thing to do, no matter how useless it is.

"P-PLEASE COREY, HELP ME. PLEASE CORE--GOD THAT HURT SO DAMN MUCH!" I shouted through tears.

"Not for me, God this is awesome." Ryan groaned.

I actually threw up in my mouth and only sobbed harder. WHY ME? If you're even there God; you gave me cancer, you let Peyton Meyer exist and you make suicide and drama a permanent part of my family--that wasn't enough?! You had to add this?! I felt fire inside me (emotionally and physically) and I cried harder--the tears hot now. I gasped for air and tryed to move away but I was held down too well. The blood was sticking to my leg and I shouted as Ryan went faster.

"COREY! HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed, crying so hard that it came out sounding weird.

Ryan cummed and I spit up on the bed from both my heavy crying and pure disgust. Ryan gagged and slapped my butt.

"What the heck, that's disgusting." He scolded.

I could only gulp for air and try to slow my cries. He pulled out of me and I screeched in pain, biting my lip hard. He pulled back on his clothes as if his dick wasn't covered in his own cum and my blood and back up to look at me.

"That's not gonna heal for a while." He chuckled lowly.

"Y-You're the real monster. N-Not me...I'm strong and I'm staying for my kids. Y-You're the damn monster." I whispered, sniffing and trying to stop crying.

"Whatever, I got what I want and now we have this video as a medal." Ryan smiled proudly.

"Y-You're the monster..." was all I could mutter to myself.

I didn't let him kill me and orphan my kids. But I may never be able to have sex with Corey again, not after this traumatizing experience. I heard the lock on the door unclick and then the door swung open.

"Oh and if you tell anyone about this--they'd never believe you. I have an immaculate record and my dad was a cop. Besides, the video will be safely tucked away beneath the floor board of this hotel room. Only we'll know where to find it when we want it." Dylan explained and I just closed my eyes.

I'm so tired. Sleepy tired but also just tired of my life. Life was so much easier before...No--don't think like that. Corey is amazing and loves you more than anything in the world. And you love him just the same back. I wished our lives were peaceful but clearly peace is not in our vocabulary.

I heard them leave the room and burried my head into the sheets of the bed. I cried and brought my legs up to hug them. I just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, feeling more humiliated than any other feeling. My pain was drowned out by fear and my fear was drowned out with thoughts of--I should've tried harder. I should've fought harder to get away. I stayed in that fetal position for God knows how long and all I could think was this--

"Why do bad things happen to good people?"

"How can people get away with sh*t like this?"

and most puzzling, most terrifying to think about.

"How on earth am I gonna tell Corey that I got RAPED?"

*

*

*

Hey, you beautiful people. PKK here.

Don't murder me. Love ya!

Peace *is not in my vocabulary* Out, #TemptedFamily

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
142K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
1.9M 68.3K 29
(Book 2 of His Possession) (complete) The last book broke some hearts; yet we all fought through it all. Jordan Johnson; been raped, beaten, abused...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...