Volleybelles One-shots

By Team_MikaReyes

KaRa, JhoBea, AlyDen, MikaSa, MiBea, etc. short stories. Drabbles in my head put into paper. More

How Wrong They Are
Can't Lose You
Love
Phenoms
Soul Searching
Marked
All You Had to Do Was Stay
Begin Again
Preview
NEW STORY
Enchanted
Other Best Friend
Perfect Set, Perfect Hit
Drunken Tweets
Is It Too Late
Neighbors
The Truth (Part 2)
Free
The Truth (Part 3)
Free (Part 2)
Unexpected
Love (Part 2)
The Truth (Part 4)
Para Sayo
The Truth (Part 5)
Date
One Last Time
Author's Notes
The Truth (Part 6)
If I Let You Go
Fast Talk
Katipunan Love
End Of Their Journey
Crazy: Dennise
Signing Off
Endless Possibilities
She Will Be Loved
She Will Be Loved (Part 2)
Hmmn.
Lips Of An Angel
Lips Of An Angel (Part 2)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 3)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 4)
Do You Remember?
Outside Of Work
Cheers!
Endless Possibilities (Part 2)
Cathartic
Jersey Numbers: A History
A Little Bit Of The Truth
YeYeon
YeYeon (Part 2)
YeYeon (Part 3)
YeYeon (Part 4)
MS Telepathy
ASD
Q & A?
#8
Stubborn
Proposals
KoBei
Conversations
Clichรฉ
Taglines
Lost
Happy New Year!
History
World
Pick Up Lines
Drabbles
Thank you, Jho!
Happy 23rd!
World (Part 2)
B
Ponytail
World (Part 3)
Plot Bunnies
Plot Bunnies #2
Plot Bunnies #3
Kissing Booth
JaFUN
Plot Bunny #4?
Plot Bunny #5
World (Part 4)
Instant Mommy
Plot Bunny #5 (Part 2)
Plot Bunny #6
Alyssa and Dennise
The Prettiest Bride
Maybe (?)
Bubble

The Truth

10.1K 124 102
By Team_MikaReyes

"Nadulas ka ba?"

That was what greeted her when she answered the call.

The woman she loves most on the other line did not sound angry. Just a bit worried perhaps.

"Of course not," she answered knowing what was being referred to. "Baka ikaw?"

"Lalo namang hindi!" the woman denied. "Baka 'yung unggoy na boyfriend mo."

She laughed at how disgusted the voice was while saying the word boyfriend.

"Hindi rin daw. I already asked."

"So how?"

"I looked it up already," she answered. "I'll tell you when you get here."

"Okay. I'm almost there. I love you."

"I love you, too!"

She grinned as she made herself comfortable in the couch. She couldn't wait for her to arrive. She couldn't believe they were gonna have a sleep over today!

She couldn't keep herself still 'til she heard the rattling of the door knob.

She tried really hard not to stand up and ran to greet because she didn't want it to seem like she was head-over-heels in love with the woman who finally stepped through her doorstep.

"Hi," Mika greeted.

Her heart skipped a beat. She didn't understand how Mika managed to look sexy and beautiful in a simple shirt, shorts, and sandals, with her gym bag hanging from her shoulder.

She didn't even notice that Mika was already moving towards her because she was staring at her face, her cute nose, and her beautiful smile.

"Natulala ka na. Ganoon ba ako kaganda?" Mika asked with a smirk as she leaned down to kiss her. "I missed you, Babe."

Mika sat beside her and she pulled Mika by her nape and started kissing her deeply.

"I love you," she said as she tried to catch her breath after.

What? A smack wasn't enough for her.

"I love you, too," Mika replied before lying on her lap.

"I'm so tired," Mika closed her eyes.

It was difficult but she managed to bend down to kiss Mika again softly. "You were great earlier, Babe! Congratulations!"

Mika was amazing. She really did watch their game against Generika on the television and she kept cheering for her.

"Thank you," Mika said sincerely before smiling tiredly.

"Tulog na muna kaya tayo, Babe?" she asked.

Mika shook her head.

"Ayoko. Diba may PANAF youth congress event ka tomorrow? Tapos hosting ng CDC. Tapos all-star sa Sunday. Mas gusto ko mag spend time with you ngayon. Busy ka, eh."

Mika pouted.

She chuckled before kissing her again.

"I am never busy for you. Sa condo mo ako uwi on Saturday and Sunday naman," she said.

Mika beamed.

"Babe," Mika suddenly turned serious. "Nakakabasa ako ng mga 'babe' stuff sa twitter tapos kanina, I swear, may narinig ako nagsabi ng "Go, Babe!" Tell me why."

"Bakit? Ayaw mo ba?" she asked curiously.

Mika opened her eyes and looked at her lovingly.

"Gusto, siyempre. Pero hindi pa pwede diba?"

She nodded. Everything was just too damn complicated.

"So how?" Mika asked.

"Apparently there's this wattpad fic about us and some people like it," she said.

That's what she found out anyway.

"About us? Why? How? Your fans hate me. Hindi naman tayo nag-iinteract in public. So paano?" Mika asked baffled.

She laughed.

"Our chemistry is something we can't hide."

Mika rolled her eyes.

"Oo na. Pero seryoso na, how the hell did it start?"

"I think it was during volleyfriends' anniversary, Babe. Diba may picture tayo noon?"

Mika sat up with a frown.

"Babe, ang awkward kaya natin doon sa first picture at kailangan pa ng take 2 kasi we were so careful not to give away ourselves tapos doon pa nagstart?"

What could she say to that? Over the past year that they've been together, they did their best to hide their relationship. But she guessed you really can't hide love when it's screaming at your face.

The conversation wasn't gonna go anywhere.

"Bed," she said instead.

"No," Mika said firmly.

"Bed. We'll talk there."

"No."

"Bed."

"NO."

"Bed, please," she pleaded with a dimpled grin before stretching like the couch was hurting her back.

The moment Mika hesitated, she grabbed Mika's hand and pulled her to the bedroom.

She pushed Mika down the bed gently and climbed on top of her before dipping her head down.

She claimed Mika's lips softly before increasing the pace. Mika initially responded hesitantly before matching her pace.

"What...happened...to...talking?" Mika asked between kisses.

"Tomorrow," she replied against Mika's lips.

She let her lips traveled to Mika's jaw and to her neck. She smirked when she felt Mika's hands went to the hem of her shirt.

Let the world think what they wanted to think. They will go with their own flow. They just have to be careful.

-

Mika Reyes @mikareyesss
Wow CDC! #UAAPCDC79

She smirked at that tweet and called her girlfriend from the car.

"Hi!" she greeted. "So you watched CDC, huh?"

Mika laughed melodiously.

"Yeah. Crush ko kasi 'yung isa sa mga hosts, eh," Mika answered and she could almost see the smile on her face.

"Sino?" she asked, riding on Mika's trip.

"Si Nikko."

She put the phone away from her ear and looked at it offensively before realizing Mika wouldn't see her anyway.

"What?" she asked with a warning on her tone. "Nabibingi ata ako. What did you say?"

Mika just laughed.

"Sabi ko crush ko 'yung isang host, yung Nikko."

"Mika."

Okay. She was getting pissed off big time.

"Babe, ang cute mo," Mika said. "Ilang beses na kita inaasar ng ganiyan at pinapatulan mo pa rin ako."

Well, she hated it. She never liked the thought of Mika liking anyone else even if it was just a silly crush.

"Babe, uy!" Mika said but she didn't respond.

"Ang selosa naman," Mika said again. "Saka ano naman kung crush ko 'yung Nikko? Eh 'yung volleyball superstar naman na host ang inaabangan ko kanina. Sobrang ganda kasi, Babe, eh. Galing pa mag-host. In love na in love ako."

Asdfghjkl!!!!

Why was life so unfair?! Just a few words from Mika and she was giddy to the core. She even bet she was as red as a tomato already!

"Babe, pakisabi nga sa kaniya I love you."

She wasn't able to stop the face-splitting grin that erupted on her face.

"I love you rin daw," she replied.

"Yaaaaaay!" Mika said excitedly from the other line like a kid. "Pakisabi rin, uwi na siya. I miss her already."

"She's on her way," she said lovingly. "I love you daw ulit."

"I love you, too," Mika replied sweetly. "I'll wait."

After exchanging a little more sweet nothings, they ended the conversation.

Later that evening, as they were preparing to sleep (or make harot if she had her way), she was surprised when an onslaught of pillows and blankets hit her face as she was coming out of the bathroom.

"Alyssa Valdez! Ano 'to?!" Mika said shoving her phone to her face when she finally reached her, standing right beside the bed.

She looked at the phone and there on her twitter account was a picture of her and Kiefer on the beach with a smiley face caption.

She scratched her head and went behind Mika to hug her.

"Babe, alam mo namang si Kiefer lang ang nagpopost sa social media accounts ko ng tungkol samin, eh. Part of the act and the deal remember?"

But Mika just heaved angrily.

She put her chin on her shoulder and swayed them. She knew Mika must really be angry right now.

Around summer of 2015, Mika and Kiefer broke up.

Because of her.

She wouldn't go into detail but basically, they fell in love. Mika fell in love with her. Their paths kept crossing because Kiefer was her best friend and somewhere along the way, Mika and her pulled each other to themselves like magnets. Kiefer was the one who broke up with Mika because Kiefer noticed. Mika being Mika never wanted to hurt Kiefer so she never did say anything. So when Kiefer confronted Mika about it, that was when Mika admitted it.

Kiefer offered to help hide their relationship because there wasn't supposed to be any bad blood between them. In exchange, Kiefer asked to be in control of their social media interactions. Yes, every sweet posts on her account meant for Kiefer was actually made by Kiefer or requested by Kiefer.

"Sabihin mo sa unggoy na 'yun, tigil-tigilan niya ako! Lalo na ang kakatawag niya sayo ng babe o ang pagtawag niya ng babe sa sarili niya gamit ang account mo!" Mika fumed.

She nodded and kissed Mika's shoulder.

Oomf. Mika elbowed her before stepping away to face her.

"At ikaw naman! Bakit ba ang dami niyong beach pictures noong unggoy?!"

"Babe, naman. Alam mo namang lahat 'yun scripted. And please don't bring up 'yung kita abs ko at nakayakap kay Kiefer again. Tingnan mo, nakarashguard na nga ako dito, eh. Plus, best friend ko si Kiefer. Promise, Babe, wala lang 'yun," she explained.

She didn't want to get into another argument with Mika. Mika hated it when she went to the beach and her abs were showing because Mika was possessive as hell. But she was used to wearing bikinis and such, and it would be weirder if she started changing that all of a sudden.

She was easing into it.

Mika was still angry as fuck so she took both of Mika's hands between hers and kissed it.

"Come on, Babe. Let Kiefer be na lang. He's helping. You know the truth," she said softly.

Mika and her had a staring contest and Mika was the first one to give up which was why Mika put her arms around her instead and placed her face at the crook of her neck.

"Tell me again paano mo ako napapayag na tanggapin ang tulong ng gorilyang iyon?"

She grinned before whispering seductively at Mika's ear.

"We could reenact it, if you want."

Ouch!

Mika suddenly pinched her in the stomach and she saw how red Mika's face was when she stepped back. She would have laughed if the pinch didn't hurt.

"Pwede bang tigilan mo ako sa kaharutan mo kahit sandali lang?!" Mika said embarassedly. "Seryoso kasi ako! Hindi naman talaga ata gustong tulungan noong pesteng lalaking iyon, eh! Gusto lang ata ako noong pagselosin!"

She laughed and nodded. She actually confronted Kiefer about it a few days back over the phone.

"Kief, sabi naman sayong anything but 'babe' eh! Hindi naman ikaw ang napapahamak kay Mika!" she said irritatedly.

But Kiefer only laughed at her.

"Hoy, Ravena! Kung bitter ka pa rin samin ni Mika hanggang ngayon, bakit ka nag-offer tumulong tapos biglang ganito?!"

"But I am helping! Everyone thinks we're together at tahimik ang buhay mo. No one's wondering about your love life."

"Oo nga pero 'yung mga pinoposts mo naman over the top! Kung pwede ka lang patayin ni Mika, napatay ka na noon!"

"Buti nga sa kaniya. Bleh," Kiefer answered like a child.

"Kiefer."

"Best friend kita, Ly, kaya tutulungan talaga kita. Alam mo 'yan. At kahit na tanggap ko na kayo ng dalawa, gusto ko pa rin makabawi! Hello! Kiefer Ravena tapos iniwan para sa best friend ko! Na babae ring katulad niya! Hayaan mo siyang magselos!" Kiefer replied vehemently. "Damn. 'Yung dapat sayo siya nagseselos pero ngayon ako pa ang epal sa relationship niyo. Kampihan mo naman ako, best friend!"

"Gago ka ba?" she asked. "You want me to turn against my girlfriend. Mahal ko ang girlfriend ko at mahal ko ang buhay ko!"

She argued more with Kiefer but Kiefer was adamant on messing with Mika's head and really there was not much she could do. She was thankful that Kiefer gave Mika up so they could be together.

Mika would just have to cope and she would just have to endure Mika's bouts of jealousy.

"Leche talaga 'yun! Wag siyang magpapakita talaga sakin!" Mika said angrily.

She shook her head. "Parang hindi mo naging boyfriend dati, ah."

Mika glared at her. "Ikaw ba gusto mo mawalan ng girlfriend?"

She grinned sheepishly before opening her arms. Mika stepped closer and she engulfed her in a warm embrace.

"Ikaw naman, Babe, di ka mabiro. I'm just saying may pinagsamahan din naman kayo. Hayaan mo na."

Mika did not answer. She knew Mika would keep it in and let it out some other way or let it pass. When Mika was a bit calmer, it was her turn to clear things out.

"Since we're talking about pretend boyfriends, 'yang ba si Jerome mapagkakatiwalaan? Mamaya papayag 'yan tumulong tapos in love na pala sayo," she said venomously. "Gagawin ko talagang bola ang mukha niya, swear."

Mika looked at her with a knitted brows.

"Kilabutan ka nga, Babe! Kamag-anak ko si Jerome."

She squinted her eyes.

"Malayong kamag-anak. Sa kwento mo sakin sobrang layo na nga na it's pointless to call you relatives!"

Mika poked her ribs.

"Ang selosa mo. Kahit gaano pa kalayong kamag-anak pa siya, hanggang ganoon lang turing namin sa isa't isa."

She clenched her fists.

"May magkamag-anak ba na grabe mag holding hands?!"

Mika poked her again.

"Our 'relationship' is just as scripted as yours," Mika said, quoting the word relationship. "Di pa rin nakakamove on si Jerome sa ex niya. Kaya wag ka na rin magselos, okay? You know na whatever you see, hear, or read isn't true naman."

She still frowned. She was kinda selosa and it really does piss her off to see Mika with someone else.

Mika put her arms around her neck and started placing many light kisses on her lips.

"I love you," Mika whispered each time.

She responded with her body - all night 'til morning.

-

The moment she entered Mika's condo and didn't see Mika in the dining area or the living room but instead saw a pillow and a blanket carelessly tossed on the couch, she knew she was in big trouble.

She put her bag with a sigh before heading towards Mika's bedroom door to knock. She cursed for having a key to the unit but not to the bedroom.

"Babe," she called while knocking.

Mika did not answer even after she called her many times.

"Babe, if this is about Den, I promise I behaved earlier."

And finally Mika answered.

"Sabihin mo 'yan sa mga pictures at videos niyo na naglalabasan online!"

She scratched her head. It really wasn't her fault that Den was clingy earlier during the SVL All Stars game.

"Magpusuan pa kayong dalawa! Leche!" Mika shouted angrily.

"Babe," she whined. "Best friend ko si Den kaya close kami pero promise, kahit ireplay mo pa ng ilang beses ang game, hindi talaga ako ang nagistart ng interactions namin! Maliban siyempre kapag game na kasi usual na 'yung touches. Alam mo naman 'yun diba?"

"Tapos ngayon sinasabi pa nila 213 is greater than 203! Leche ka!" Mika said seemingly not listening to what she just said.

How the hell was that her fault?

But she knew her girlfriend well enough to reassure her instead of questionning.

"Okay. So 213 is greater in number than 203 but 203 weighs more in my heart."

Mika didn't respond.

"Kung gusto mo baliktarin natin, Babe. 302. 302 is greater than 213 or 132 and 312 doesn't make sense. But believe me, Babe, kahit sa 203, walang hihigit doon."

No response.

"Babe," she called again. "Niyakap-yakap, hinaplos-haplos, at halos halik-halikan ko pa nga 'yung bola ng Mikasa para lang ipakita sayo kung gaano ako ka-loyal sayo, eh! I love you. Please, let me in."

She did that for Mika really. She showed the world how much she loves MikaSa, loves them being together, with those actions towards the ball.

She knew Mika would be jealous so she did her best to assure her that there was no one else. It just didn't work.

Oh.

It did.

Because next thing she knew, the door was open and Mika was in front of her looking oh-so-hot.

Then, Mika pulled her by the shirt and crashed their lips together.

"Tandaan mo, Alyssa Valdez," Mika said with fire as she started to remove her shirt. Mika's lips were touching the skin of her neck and it was driving her crazy. "Hangga't may bola ng Mikasa, akin ka lang."

She nodded and swallowed hard before attempting to pleasure Mika just as much as she was at the moment. But Mika stopped her.

She was under Mika figuratively and literally until Mika was satisfied.

No complaints on her part. She was thoroughly loved.

-

Author's notes: Now you know! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOKONA. Char lang po. Happy 23rd, babes! Next time na 'yung extra chapter ng 203% 😅 Si theheftycollector kasi late na nagsabi!

Laban #TeamBabe! #AnimOBF

Shoutout sa mga bagong authors ng MikaSa! Love u all! And sa mga nagpopost ng edited pics na pinagnanakawan ko ng cover photos at header ng chapters! U so awesome guys! Thank you!

P.S. alam ko may utang pa akong MikaDen at KaRa plus may JhoBea pa ako sa isip ko. But let's ride the waves while it's still there. Palayagin ang MikaSa. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 380 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
34.7K 456 20
just random oneshots and scenarios involving any and every ships of enhypen members. REQUEST ACCEPTED on the request page. please give me ideas wh...
8.7K 481 19
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ..๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด..." [a story based off of youtub...
4.7K 197 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.