Getting Grace

Av MortxlLyfe

"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked... Mer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thrity-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Sequel Hype

Chapter Forty-One

7.5K 291 33
Av MortxlLyfe

Two months later

Grace's stomach hasn't started growing yet, but she was aching to tell someone other than her Jerome. He had been her outlet since she told him. She couldn't even tell Veneer, it was too much.

"What you mean you haven't told anybody?" Jerome asked. "Not even your little boyfriend?"

"No." Grace cried. "I'm soo scared."

"Grace you gotta atleast tell ya dad. It's either him or Grayson, and Grayson's not gonna take to kindly to that." Jerome said. Grace burst out into tears and Jerome sighed throwing his head back. "Ok, look. Do you want me to tell him?" She nodded. "Really. Cause it's not my child and I can be blunt with it."

"Please do it for me." Grace said. "I'll do anything."

"You don't have to do anything." Jerome said. "This is from the kindness of my heart." He looked at her. "Nice necklace."

She giggled and wiped her eyes. "Yeah, it's the one you bought me for Christmas."

"I know." He said. He broke eye contact with her sighing. "Well I got somewhere to be I'll talk to you later."

"Ok." Grace said.

"Need a ride?" She nodded.

"Thanks. Can we stop at Tops so I can get a burger?" Jerome shrugged.

"I guess it's not too far away." He said. "Lets go."

Grace stood up and followed Jerome. He bought her food and she thanked him.

"I'm paying you back. Forreal." Grace said reaching in her purse. "Don't tell me not too."

"Mhm." Jerome said taking the money. "But you didn't have to pay me back."

"Can you take me to home?" Grace said. Jerome nodded. "How your grades looking? You know we're getting ready to graduate in a month."

"I got all C's and a B." He said. "So good."

"Mhm. You sure you don't need help? Exams are coming up." Grace offered.

"Yeah don't worry about me." He said. "You got bigger things."

"Please don't ever say that to me in your entire life." Grace said. "Ever."

"Ok, do you want the child?"

"Of course not, but actions come with consequences and this is my consequence." Grace said. "I can't be happy, I don't know how to be happy."

"You were happy with me." Jerome said at a red light sitting back.

"Yeah, I was. But this is different. I'm going to be a mother. That means a baby is going to come from my vigina and I'll have to care for it for the rest of my life. On top of that I have six more months of carrying it. Inside me!" Grace ranted. "Talk about monsters inside me. God I'm so stupid. I-"

Jerome leaned over and kissed Grace. She immedentialy kissed back grabbing his face. Jerome pulled away slowly and licked his lips. "You were rambling." She stared at him until the car behind them honked.

"My bad." She mumbled looking away. "You just gotta understand where I'm coming from."

"I do though. I have a daughter remember. If you ever need help I can help. Because I am a good father." He said. "Trust. I can take care of kids."

"With the way you take care of Saint..." Grace joked.

"Saint not my child."

"But I won't drag you into it." Grace said. "I guess I should sign up for some parenting classes. Probably online."

"I'll pay of it cost money." Jerome offered. "I'm sure nobody wants to see that charge on their card."

"Thanks." Grace said sitting back. Jerome looked at her stomach and felt a little heated. He didn't want the baby, but he didn't want Grace to have anybody else's baby before his.

"The most scary part is birth. I don't know if I want a Cesarean or go natural. They both sound aweful." Grace said.

"I don't have any tips on that. I wasn't their when my daughter was born." Jerome said. "Well, I'll text you." He said pulling up beside her house.

"Thanks for the ride." She said getting out.

He watched her walk away. "Grace," she turned around. "I love you." She smiled and giggled turning back around.

She shook her head and went inside. "His lips are still soft." Grace said. "Shit."

She picked up her phone and called Kelly. "Wassup?"

"Hey baby." She said. "What are you doing?"

"Right now I'm talking to you, and chilling with a friend." He said.

"You think you can come over? We need to talk."

"Uh." He paused for a minute. "If you wanna break up say it now."

"I don't want to break up. Promise."

"Alright I'll be over in a hour." Grace took a deep breathe putting the phone down.

She had to tell Kelly. He is the father he has to know. He should've know first. Grace lifted her shirt up and looked down at her stomach. She groaned and thought about what was happening.

"This is touture!" She groaned. "I don't want this."

She sat down and started thinking about abortion. In her heart she knew she couldn't do it, but she felt she had no choice. She was too young for kids. "Naw I can't do it. That's just extra period blood and depression."

She signed and jumped when she heard a knock on the door. She ran over with a smile and opened the door. "Hey Kelly."

"Hey babygirl." He said kissing her. "What you wanted to talk about?" He asked with a smile. "I think I know." He said rubbing her butt. "You missing daddy?"

"A little bit." Grace said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Say it." He said smacking her butt.

"I miss you daddy." Grace said.

"It sounds so sexy coming from your lips." Kelly said squeezing her butt hard.

"Ok, but on a serious note I have something important to tell you." Kelly was still feeling on her body as he nodded.

"Can it wait until after. I don't wanna ruin the mood." Kelly said kissing her neck. Grace moaned and he took it as a yes. "Let's go to your room."

Grace led him up to her room and slowly taking her clothes off. Kelly locked the door behind them and undressed grabbing a condom. He put it on and Grace laid back on the bed.

"Naw baby get on all fours." Kelly said walking up as she flipped over. "I'm bout to enjoy this.

After they finished, Grace kissed Kelly's chest and sighed.

"Alright. So what you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"You have to promise you won't get mad and let me explain."

"As long as you didn't cheat I don't care." He said rubbing her shoulder.

"Well, I'm having a baby." Grace said. Kelly froze and sat up.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm with child." She said trying to keep from saying she's pregnant.

"Is this a joke. How can you tell when we just had sex?" He asked.

"No I've been pregnant for three months." She said.

"And you're just now telling me?" He asked. "Who else knows?"

"Just you and Jerome." Grace said, Kelly sighed throwing his hands up.

"And how long he knew?"

"Since I found out." Grace said quietly.

"Why should he get to know before I do and it's my child? Huh?" Kelly asked.

"Because I had sex with him around the same time I got pregnant. It was one time and we used a condom so I firgured it was yours and I told him."

"You cheated on me?" Kelly asked.

"No. I cheated on him. Three months ago I was his." She explained. "Look do you wanna help me or not. Because I don't want this child and imma need some encouragement."

Kelly took a deep breathe and calm down watching tears fall from Grace's eyes. He shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Of course imma help. I have to."

"Oh my gosh thank you." Grace said. "Before we make this serious let's get something straight. There is a chance that this baby is not yours."

"Ok."

"When I get a DNA text, if it comes back negative what are you gonna do?"

"Stay, because I love you, it was before we were together, and if rather him have a step father then no father." Kelly said. Grace kissed him and got up to get dressed.

"I'm just glad you understand." Grace sighed. "Do you want kids?"

"Well yeah. I want kids. It's kinda early, but I mean, I'll take it." Kelly said.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.6K 689 53
A dream is merely a wandering mind while the body is in deep rest. For Gia, the most solemn night is nothing more than a dream. When she is assaulted...
649K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
3.7K 37 2
S I B U S I S I W E. Born from poverty die rich , the place where you come from and where you were born should be the motivation of your future that...
27K 561 40
"Thank you." I answered while biting my lip again. I heard Damon groan as he stood up and walked towards me, getting down on his knees when he reache...