The Rose that Grew from Concr...

By XstaceyJones

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned ho... More

Characters
Empty Prayers
Close my Eyes
Forgiveness
-Decisions-
Sister Sister
-New Beginning-
-Mixed Emotions-
-Writings on the wall-
Dolls
-TKO-
Wish
Letting Go
Silent Night
-Situations: Midnight Run-
-Situations: Two Face-
Situations: Beauty School Drop In
-Friday Night Lights-
Opportunity Calls
The Caged Bird
-Questions-
-Birds, Bees, and Bitches-
~Opportunity Calls pt. 2~
~When Doves Cry~
~Hard to Get~
~Inspector Gadget~
~Thick and Thin~
~First Class Trip~
~Girl Meets world~
~Escapades~
~Get-a-way~
~Just Kickin it~
~Girl meets world pt.2~
~Friend with Benefits~
~Playing with Fire~
~Never Lie~
~Game Proof~
~Vibrations~
~Sweet 16~
~Get Around~
~Two Wrongs~
~H.A.T.E.U~
~Talkin about~
~OPP~
~Woman to Woman~
~H.A.Z.E~
~Happily ever after...not~
~Thoughts~
~Their Eyes were watching....~
~Noelle's Joint~
~So Gone~
~So Gone pt. 2~
~Runaway Love~
~Unfoolish~
~Ultimate Relationship~
~Best of Me~
~Woman to Woman pt.2~
~Fireworks~
~Fireworks pt.2~

Moving too fast

137 7 20
By XstaceyJones

-Olivia-

So did you ask her yet? No Liv she's gonna freak out I know she is and I am not trying to have her freak out on me this week. Noelle she's not gonna freak out just ask her. They wanna know if we want to go the movies on Friday and see House Party. House Party aint that movie rated R? So and what's the problem. Ugh duh doofus we are only 12. Correction you are 12 I am 13. I'll be 13 in 4 months so don't trip on the age O. yeah yeah whatever just ask her and get back to me so I can tell them. Fine I'll ask her she just got home so let me go butter her up and she may give me some money too. Yeah go kiss some ass Noelle. Bit...bye Olivia she said hanging up the phone.

Now time for me to go kiss some ass on of my own. I went to the kitchen and made Tae a sandwich knowing that she'd never turn down food while she was getting high.

Hey Tae I said coming into the living room. What up Liv she said nodding to me. You want a sandwich? What you do to it? Nothing why would you think I'd done something to it. She looked at me and then the sandwich before taking the plate from me. So Tae I have a question. Liv I have an answer. Really Tae you don't have to get smart. Says the 13 year old. Ask so I can say no and get back to my blunt and sandwich. Well these two guys wanna take Noelle and I to the movies on Friday can I go, I said really fast. Slow the fuck down you know I am high as high as hell. I sighed...Tae I got asked on a date can I go! A date as in you and some little nigga alone? Yeah! Hell no! Nope it ain't happening. Tae! No Olivia I am not letting you go on no date you are only 13. Please it's a group date with Noelle. Noelle as in Tionne's little sister Noelle? Yeah. Ti said Noelle can go on a date? Uhh...

-Noelle-

Ti just got home and if I want to go and get Liv off my back I need to ask before she gets to comfortable. Hey Titi! Hey Noe, how are you she said plopping down on the couch. I am good, how was work? Long and tiring I don't wanna talk about it. Okay well you want anything I can bring you something to drink or cook you something to eat. She sat up and looked at me. What you want Noelle she said looking at me with her eyebrows knitted together. Why would I want something Titi! I can't just want to make sure my sister is okay. Mhm how much do you need she said laying back down. Well I kind of don't need money per say. You don't need money per say? I wanna go somewhere on Friday night with a few friends and I wanted to get your approval first. Did you ask mama if you could go? No, she's working Friday so you'll be in charge. Cut the crap Noelle and just tell me what you want.

I was silent for a minute trying to figure out how to ask if I could go on this double date with Liv. I am waiting Noe! Okay so these two guys asked me and Liv out on a double date on Friday night to go see House party, can I go? She just stared at me for a moment before busting out laughing. You hilarious girl she said still laughing at me. I was still sitting there like what the hell is so funny. Noelle No she said shaking her head while she got off the couch. Why not Ti? I said following her out the room. I'll give you 12 reasons! No you are too young to be going on a date. Please Ti it's not really a date its more of a group outing to the movies.

Don't pull that shit on me Noelle this ain't my first go around. I know what a date is and what it isn't. Liv is going so why can't I. First of all I know damn well Tae ain't letting her go and second of all you are not Tae's little sister you are mine and I don't think you are old of enough for a date or as you called it a "group outing". What do I have to do for you to let me go? Age 4 years and have a job she said grabbing some clothes. Please Ti I said grabbing her arm and giving her my best puppy dog face. Noelle...NO and that's final she said going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Ugh I said sighing and pouting as I walked back into the living room. What's up with you squirt, Kayo said. I wanna do something on Friday night and Ti said No! Dang that's too bad squirt he said mushing my head. Kayo! Sorry! Hey wait Kayo, Liv and I wanna go to a movie Friday night you think you could drive us there? Didn't Ti tell you No. Yeah but you're my favorite big brother I said smiling. Evilness he said crossing his fingers like the letter X. Come on Kayo all you have to do is drop us off at the movies and then come pick us up when the movie is over. What movie are yall going to see? House Party. That movie is rated R they are never gonna let yall in to see that. Well you could be a great big brother and buy us the tickets as well. You trying to get me into trouble I know you are. Me get you in trouble never I said batting my eyelashes.

-Lisa-

Yo Tae you seen the iron I said coming into the living room. Yeah it's in the hall closet. Li please tell Tae I am old enough to go on a double date. Yeah right you only like 11 that's too young. You're kidding me right she said straight facing me. I am 13 Lisa! That's still too young. She trying to tell me that Tionne is gonna let Noelle go on a double date. I ran to the living room window and looked out it. Lisa what you looking for? Pigs to be flying and hell to have frozen over because there ain't no way in hell that Tionne said yes to Noelle going on a double date. See I told you Liv! Ugh yall suck she said storming out the living room to her room and slamming the door. Aye don't be slamming no doors in this house either!

Can you believe that? Yeah I can I got one just like her back in Philly, except she wouldn't have asked she would of just went and I'd knock the hell out of her when she got back too. You call Ti to see if she said yeah? Naw I've known Ti for a while and I know that she didn't say yeah.

I am a go call her and get the scoop. Let me know but I guarantee you she said Hell the fuck no, Tae said laughing. I paged Ti to call me back. And not 5 minutes later did the phone ring. I got it Tae. Hey Li what you need? Were you sleep! Yeah I am beat and I am not feeling well so I am laying down. Oh you need me to come take care of you? No I don't I am a big girl she said laughing. Well I called because I wanted to know if you knew about Liv and Noelle's little double date. Hmph ain't no double date because I told her little ass Hell no she couldn't go. Brat called it! She must be smoking something if she think I am a let her go and have my mama kicking my ass all over Atlanta. No ma'am! She mad at you. Yeah but I don't care that's not the right thing for her to be doing right now anyway. I am a let you go so I can get some rest I'll talk to you later. Aight! I'll talk to you later. Bye!

-Olivia-

She said Hell no Noelle! Yeah Ti said the same thing. But I think I got us a way we can still go. What how? Kayo! Kayo! Yeah I think I can sweet talk him into buying us the tickets and dropping us off but you need to be on your best behavior the rest of this week Liv no back talk nothing. I don't back talk what you talking about. Liv I saw Brat pop you in the mouth last week for back talking. Man whatever. Seriously Liv if this is gonna work keep yourself together. How is that you are the innocent one but always come up with the mischief to get into? You just answered your own question, it pays to be sweet some time and you can get away with stuff. You got them all fooled. Maybe, maybe not. Look I gotta go be sweet and check on my sister. I have so much to learn from you don't I? Sure do!

Maybe Noelle was right playing nice with Tae shouldn't be a problem. I went back to the living room to see Tae and Li laughing and talking like they normally do. This is my chance now and if I can fool Li too I'll know I got it down packed. Hey what yall doing? They both looked at me straight faced and then busted out laughing again. Okay what's so funny? We were just talking about how you really thought you were gonna go on that date. Really it's not even that funny. It is too Liv, now you may have gotten that over on me had it not been Noelle. You know Tionne don't let that girl out of her sight. Okay I get that but it's not fair I mean we just wanted to go to a movie not run off and get married. Run off and get married and die the next day Tae said looking at me. Li you got a sister would you let her date at 13.

Uhhh hell naw 13 years olds don't need to date it's too much stuff going on for all that. So when is a good time for us to date? For you two when yall are about 30 and Brat and Ti got the money to get themselves out of jail. I give up fine I'll just become an old spinster and live with you Tae till I am 50. The devil is a lie you gon get yo ass up out my house by the time you 21. There's no winning Liv, Li said laughing. Tell me about it I said shaking my head.

Friday Night....

-Noelle-

You sure this looks okay Liv! Yes its looks fine now come on before Tionne gets home and then we wont' be going nowhere. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time adjusting my shorts. If mama saw me in these shorts she'd skin me alive and the same goes for Ti as well. You right I said grabbing my little wristlet. K were ready I said as we came down the hall. He looked at us and then shook his head. Nope change! K! Change or I ain't driving you to the movies. Ugh!!! Fine I said going back into the room to change real quick. Is this better?

Much better he said smiling. Okay lets go we're gonna be late the movie starts in 15 minutes. We got there in time for Kayo to buy us the tickets before the guys got there. Thanks K! Mhm no problem. I'll be back in 2 and half hours to get yall okay. Okay we'll be ready we said as he walked back to the car. We watched as he drove off waving at us. Oh my god I can't believe that worked Liv. I know! All we gotta do now is get through this movie and the weekend without either of them finding out and we're set.

What up Tyriq said grabbing my attention? Got damn he's fine I thought to myself. Hey, yall made it on time. Hey Malik, Liv said smiling at him. Hey baby girl he said winking at her. Come on lets get some snacks before the movie starts they said leading the way in. After you Tyriq said holding the door open for me. Thanks. So where yall wanna sit at? How about there I said pointing to the 4th row from the bottom. He and Malik smiled at each other. Yeah that's a good spot he said leading us to the 4rd row. What that mean I don't know but I shrugged it off and went to the row and sat down.

-Tionne-

I came home to see Kayo on the couch playing Nintendo with his home boys. Excuse yall I said crossing in front of the TV. Move your ass Ti, can't you see we playing a game. Whatever nigga! Mama gone to work already? Do you see the car in the driveway! Don't make me kick yo ass Kayo, I just asked a simple question. Yeah she is she left a little bit after I got back from dropping Noelle off. Dropping Noelle off where? The movies her and Liv were meeting some friends there to see a movie. Surely this girl wouldn't do what I think she did. Who was all there when you dropped her off? It was her and Liv she said the other 2 were coming in a few minutes when I left I saw her and Liv talking to 2 girls so I assume that was them. Oh okay I said going in the kitchen to get something to eat. I was chilling for a little bit till I got a page from Brat.

Yeah Brat! Yo where my little sister? What you mean she's with Noelle they at the movies. Movies! Yeah Kayo took them earlier. She told me they were going to the mall and when I rolled up there to pick her up she wasn't there. Did you drop her off at the mall the first time? No I dropped her at your house she said that Kayo was taking them to the mall and she'd page me to pick her up. She didn't page me so I went up there to see where she was at.

Hold up! Kayo! Yeah! Were you supposed to take Noelle to the mall or the movies? The movies she had me buy 4 tickets to see House Party. House Party, that movie is rated R. That's what she said they were seeing. Yo Brat come scoop me up I think I know what our fast tale little sisters are up too. Do I need my nine? Naw we not going to jail tonight. 15 minutes later Brat rolled through with Li. Hey yall I said getting in the back. What's up Bone. Hey Ti, Li said. When we got to the movie theater I saw one of my few home girls working the ticket booth. Hey Ti I ain't seen you in a minute. Hey Mo! I need a favor we need some tickets to see House Party. The show already started though. That's fine. Okay she said printing up the tickets for us. Thanks girl we'll talk after this movie.

You see them I said as we crept down the stairs of the movie theater. Where the hell are they? Li nudged me and pointed we saw them 4th row center. Her ass is mine as soon as we get out this movie theater I whispered to them. Oh you ain't gotta tell me Tae said as we slid in a few rows behind them.

-Liv & Noelle-

Everything was going great we were enjoying the movie and I really like Malik. We kept rubbing hands in the popcorn. You know your beautiful right he whispered in my ear. You think so? Mhm I've had a crush on you since the first day I saw you. Really now! Yup he said kissing on my ear. That tickles Malik. Before I knew it he'd gently turned my face to where we were mouth to mouth. I looked down at his lips and then back into his eyes. Can I, he said? I nodded and we began to kiss. His lips were so freaking soft and the way he was using his tongue lawd he was making me feel things I'd never felt before in my body.

I looked over and no she isn't making out Malik in the movie theater. Noelle you enjoying the movie Tyriq whispered. Yeah I am its good. He looked at Malik and Olivia making out and chuckled. You ever kiss like that. Huh! Oh uhh yeah of course I have. Really he said looking getting closer to me. Uh Tyriq I said stopping him, I think I am out of soda can you get me another one? You want a soda right now! Yeah please. Okay he said grabbing the cup to go get me a refill. Whew that was a close call. I'd never kissed a boy and I sure wasn't about to do it just then. He came back 2 minutes later with my drink. Thanks I said taking a sip of the soda. No problem he said putting his arm around my shoulders. A few minutes later he tried to kiss me again but I moved over so he grazed my cheek.

Noelle! Huh I said turning to face him and then kissed me and tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. What the hell nigga I said pushing him off of me. I punched him. I thought that's what you wanted he said standing up. What would make you think that? You said you'd been kissed like that before. Noelle what's going on? This nigga just tried to put his tongue down my damn throat. Noelle come on you're over reacting. No I am not. Look Tyriq I think your cool and all but I don't go for that. Excuse me I said getting out the row and marching up the stairs and out the movie theater. Liv yo home girl buggin for real and she hit like a damn dude. Shit my shoulder is hurting. Shhhh!!! We heard people saying in the theater. Look I am gonna go see what's up with her. I am sorry she's never acted like this before.

Noelle I said walking into the bathroom! She was there washing her mouth out with water. Okay seriously! Liv I didn't ask for him to kiss me and I definitely didn't ask for him to grope me either. Grope! He had his hand all on my breasts Liv. I thought you liked him. I do but I am 12 I am not trying to be sexual right now. Noelle you don't have to be sexual okay it was just a little kiss. Liv you just don't understand. Understand what? I was...you know what never mind I am ready to go I think I am gonna page Ti she said walking out the bathroom. No Noelle we're gonna get our... asses kicked we heard somebody say as we came out the bathroom. Please tell me that is not who I think it is I said not turning around. I don't know Noe I am afraid to look. If I don't see you again know that we are cool Liv said grabbing my hand. Yeah we cool Liv.

-Tionne-

It's us go ahead and turn around I said grabbing Noelle's shoulder. Please god if you love me you won't let her kill me in this movie theater she said. Prayer won't help you this time little girl. Titi! Nope don't even think that's gonna work I said crossing my arms. Li was just standing there shaking her head and Brat was pacing to keep from hitting Liv. Li! Oh don't you even dare address her right now. So care to explain what yall are doing at the movie theater? They were both silent and took a step back from us. We are waiting for an answer I said stepping towards them. Uhhh we came to see a movie Titi! Mhm and what movie were you seeing and who with?

Noelle! Olivia! Are yall coming back into the movie this brown skin boy said approaching us. Liv shook her head like don't come over here. And who are you nigga Tae said getting in his face? Malik who are you he said giving her a stank face. I am her mother fucking sister nigga she grabbing him by the shirt. Noelle! And who are you Li said stopping the light skinned boy before he got to Noelle. I am Tyriq! Tyriq aint you Chris little brother! Yeah that's my older brother. She looked at Noelle and then back at me before moving out the way. Tell your friends you gotta go we'll be waiting at the car I said pulling Brat out of Malik's face. Nun uh we staying right her Brat said parking herself on the other side of Liv. Tae! What! Come on. Make one wrong move and I'll have both yalls asses spread out on this floor she said looking at the two boys.

Noelle and Liv looked at each other before pulling the guys a little bit further away from us. You know who Chris is right, Li said? Naw who is it? One of the hottest up and coming Dj's in Atlanta, you know Chris lova lova. The one from 107.9! Yes! So what's that got to do with my sister? Nothing I am just saying they get along and once we get our ish together maybe we can slide him one our tapes. I am not pimping my sister out for some air time Li. Ti I am not saying that I am just saying don't go too hard because he's a valuable resource. Yeah we'll deal with that later. Times up let's go Brat said dragging both Noelle and Liv back over to us. When we got in the car they both got in the back and Li got back there with them cause if I sat next to Noelle I would of beat her ass all the way back to the house. I looked at Noelle and she looked like she wanted to cry. Tears won't work Noelle so don't even try that shit, I said turning back around.

Thanks Brat I'll hit you later! Yeah if I am not in jail for putting my foot in Liv's ass! Li make sure she don't hurt Liv. Yeah you make sure you don't hurt Noelle. We'll see I said walking away from the car. Room right now Noelle I said as we walked into the living room. Yo what's up, Kayo said. Your little sister was at the movies with some little boy. Boy! She said she was meeting friends. Yeah well next time actually meet the friends before you just drop them off.

-Noelle-

Noelle Elize Watkins! She said coming through the door of our room. I couldn't even say anything I just sat there as she yelled at me for 20 minutes straight no breather nothing. Just her yelling and knocking me in the head when she thought I wasn't listening.

And another thing you better be lucky mama wasn't here when you pulled a stunt like this or she'd be beating your ass all over this damn room. What do you have to say for yourself? I just looked down. Dammit speak Noelle. I am sorry Titi, I shouldn't have disobeyed you. Oh you think its that damn simple Noelle! No I don't. Noelle I saw what he did to you. You did! Yeah I did and that was one of the reasons why I didn't want you going on no date because you aren't ready for pushy boys who just trying to get their dicks wet. Ti! What you wanna be a big girl, we will talk like big girls. So tell me did you like him shoving his tongue in your mouth. No I didn't! You ain't like other girls your age Noelle. I know that Ti but you won't let me do anything. What are you trying to do grow up to way to fast? I am trying to make sure you get the most out of your childhood.

I know that Ti but the other girls are allowed to have boyfriends or rather boys that are friends. I mean you only hang around guys so why is it so different for me? That's different the guys I hang with are my friends we ain't never been on that level and never will. Really so what about Trey? What you mean what about Trey? Ti I am not stupid I've seen yall kiss before and you don't kiss Dallas, Devyne, or Pat like that. Ugh and you never will either. Trey is a different situation Noelle, one that I care not explain to you. So basically what you telling me is that you can do it but I can't. Noelle watch the attitude I can steal beat yo ass.

Are you gonna tell mama? You really want her to know cause I guarantee you'll be sleeping on your stomach cause she'd wear your ass out. I really am sorry Ti I just wanted to go and hang out I honestly didn't think he was gonna do that. I can tell the way you punched him afterwards. One I wasn't expecting him to do that and two he ate black licorice and his mouth tasted nasty as hell. She busted out laughing shaking her head. Look Noelle I can think about loosening up my grip on you if you promise not grow up to fast. I will T you still love me right? Of course little girl. Nothing you do will ever make me stop loving you. Ti! Yeah besides him eating the licorice, he was actually kind of a good kisser. Well remember it cause that will be your last kiss until you are 25! Titi! Noelle!

There was a knock on the door. Yeah Ti said opening the door. She has a phone call. She's grounded no phone calls for her. They asked specifically for her. Ti looked at the phone and then me, take the call and tell them you won't be having any other calls for the next two weeks. Okay I said taking the phone from him.

-Lisa-

Hello! Noelle! Lili! Girlfriend you okay? Yeah she didn't kill me how is Liv? Uhh well lets just say when yall do see each other again she may be limping. She got in that much trouble? Well unlike you slugger she let that little boy go way too far. Yeah I know! I called to tell you that I am not upset with you Noelle, but that you need to be careful okay. Boys who do stuff like that can't be trusted. I know and I wasn't expecting him to do that either. I mean he's cute and all but he should never kiss anyone after eating black Licorice. Oh lawd I said laughing. Me and you are gonna talk more later cause I know your sister is staring you down aint she. Yeah she is. Let me talk to her. Okay Bye Lili!

I waited for Ti to get on the phone when Tae came out of Liv's room. She still alive Tae? Yeah I kept her breathing she said shaking her head. I need another blunt I ain't ask to be raising no teenager. Lisa! Huh I said turning my attention back to the phone. You wanted to speak to me? Yeah I did. I just wanted to see how you were after this. Honestly Li I feel like she's my daughter and I am raising her. I understand Ti I came from doing the same thing in Philly and I am still doing it. But you gotta understand that she is a young girl and she's gonna test the waters. I know I mean hell I did the same thing its just different very different with her and her situation. You keep saying her situation what is it? When you talk to her ask her she'll tell you. But look I gotta go cause now Kayo is talking to her and I wanna hear what he has to say. Alright I'll talk to you later Ti. Bye Li!

I saw Liv come out of her room sniffing. Tae tore her ass up for real. You okay! Yeah I am fine she said going into the kitchen. Here let me get you an ice pack for your eye. Thanks Li! No problem. I didn't think I was doing a bad thing kissing him. I mean he was a really good kisser. I am sure he was Liv but you rushing things I mean you gotta be mindful of the image you put off and for goodness sake remember who your sister is. She could have smoked him no lie. I didn't think of it that way. Yeah I know. Aah she said flinching from the cold. Noelle okay? Yeah but she's grounded for two weeks. Yeah I am grounded for a month she said shaking her head. You'll be okay and I sure when you get off punishment before that and yall will be back to getting trouble in no time. I hope so.

*********************************************************************************

SMH...Noelle and Olivia being fast ass and trying to get one over on Tae and Ti. I just think it was hilarious that they got Kayo involved in it too.  This was low key supposed to be a filler chapter but I guess it turned into more. lolol

Okay so read, comment, and vote!! 

*One more thing go check out the SEAL series if you haven't already read it!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 64
Is it possible for your life to flip upside down more than one way with just a kiss? Lilibeth never thought of this until she first bumped into Luke...
7.7K 505 45
From the very beginning he had me, his smile, his charm, and his wit has encapsulated me into the world I now know as Jamal Myles. I am not your aver...
47.5K 1K 31
Rose Winter was torn apart broken beyond repair she learned about the cost of life. she learned never to trust a soul anymore. she became heartless a...
424K 7K 55
When a little girl grew up without a family, she doesn't quite see the world like we do. She learns to appreciate the things around her. Growing up t...