Don't trust Anyone RedVacktor...

Por Hipsher

You have been with your mom, sister, and Dad forever. Your Farfar ( fathers father in Swedish) died and your... Mais

Key
Backstory
Meeting
Part 4
Shopping
shopping
Part 7
try trusting
BARRY ALLEN!!!!
beating up...
Part 11
Part 12
Breadless bread and chicken
Christmas
Part 15
I don't know
Part 17
I'm sorry ( still a chapter)
please work
I'll miss you guys
I'll miss you guys part 2
sorry
One day
you must want to kill me
part 2
I'm back!!!!
Part 27
Date
This part is brought to you by true friendship
Untitled Part 30
Jin
Jin part 2
Pasta
Broken
Stand by you
New years eve
news
sorry
Excuses but good ones
Red's Girlfriend
California
Cowboy
School
Orange
lunch
JinBop
40 and 12k
Morgan
Ida
Tagged
Okward
Breathing under water.
Funeral
Halloween
Last day

The End

853 26 27
Por Hipsher

I'm sorry for all the time skips but other then that ( and maybe a few spelling/grammar errors) I think it was a good ending. Tell me what you think of the ending.

Morgan's POV

Today is Michael's last day here in California. And I have a plan to break them up. The only thing that needs to happen is I need to use Red's phone and hope hers does not have a password. We are spending time at his house. It is part of my plan so I made sure of it. This will be fun. Lets just hope it works. After eating breakfast and going over my plan a couple times I heard a knock on my door.

I smiled " Coming"

" Good morning" Michael said when I opened the door.

" Good morning to you too." I said.

" You ready to come over?" he asked.

" Yep. Let's go" I said stepping out and closing the door.

" So is y/n going to be joining us?" I asked. If so then everything is ruined.   

" No she and Vanessa went out." he said as we started walking.

" Ahhh okay. Well to bad. I would love to get to know her more" I said.

" Yeah. She had this idea that you don't like her very much. Don't tell her I told you" he said.

I smiled " What gave her that idea?"

" I don't know. She said that you could hear it in your voice" he said.

" If I did I didn't mean too. Tell her I'm sorry" I said.

" Okay. I will. So what do you want to do at the house?" he asked.

" Just talk about what you have been doing. We can also play some games if you want" I said.

" Okay sounds fun." he said.

" Yay" I said clapping my hands.

When we got to the house I went straight to his room and sat on the bed. I looked around hoping that she left her phone here. And she did. She left it on the table.

" So what have you been doing?" I asked.

" Oh just making videos. Oh y/n moved in with us" he said.

I put on a fake smile " Oh that's great. And can we take a picture? I mean before you leave?"

" Oh I would love to. Let me get my phone" he said.

" Okay" I said. We took a picture.

" Now let me get mine. Oh wait. I think I left it at my house. Can you get it for me? I think it is on the counter." I asked.

" I will but why don't you get it?" he asked.

" Cause I don't want to" I said smiling.

" Okay as long as it is fair." he said turning to leave.

" Thank you" I said.

After I heard the door close. I got up and went over to her phone. I need to see if she has a password. She doesn't. Okay. I opened text on her phone and typed in the message. Once it sent I went over to Michael's phone and waited for it to flash. Once it did I opened his messages so it showed that he has read it. Once I did that I went over to her phone and delated it from her messages. Perfect. This has to break them up. I heard the front door open and close. I jumped up off the bed and put her phone back on the desk. I put his phone back where he left it and I sat on the  bed.

" I'm back" he said.

" I can see. Thanks for getting it" I said.

" No problem. But I don't see why I didn't just send it to you" he said.

" That would have been the smart choice. But we didn't so too bad" I said taking my phone from him. He laughed and we took a picture on my phone.

" You want to play a game now?" I asked.

" I would love too" I said. And I couldn't be happier. I had just saved him from a big mistake. I am the best for him. And he may not it now. But someday he will. And when that day comes. I'll be ready.

Time Skip To When You And Vanessa Come Home Your POV

" So what did you guys get?" Red asked when we got home.

" Just some more clothes. Vanessa said I need more." I answered.

"Well am I wrong?" she asked.

" No you are not. Did you do anything else" he asked.

" Yeah we talked. And she bought me some more shoes. It was very nice of her. Thank you so much" I said.

" Oh it was no problem at all. It was fun. And I will help you pick out your wedding dress" she said. She whispered the last part to me.

I laughed and slapped her shoulder " Not funny"

She laughed " well you're laughing"

" Besides the point" I said.

" Did I miss something?" Red asked.

" Yes you did" Vanessa said.

" And may I know?" he asked.

" No" I said.

" Why?" he asked.

" Because it is a secret" Vanessa said.

" Girls and their secrets" he said.

" Boys and their lies" I said.

" Not true" he said.

" Really? What about all the guys I know. They have lied." I said.

" And all the guys in my school that lie to make themselves look better." Vanessa added.

" Fine. But you do have a lot of secrets" he said.

" Oh I know. But that is not something I'm ashamed of" I said.

" Me too" Vanessa said.

" Okay. Fair. We have the liar and the secret keepers." he said.

" You bet it" Vanessa said.

" Wow. I will never understand you guys" he said.

" Same goes for you" Vanessa said.

" Glad we have an agreement" I said.

" Me too. Now who wants dinner?" I asked.

" Me. But isn't my mom supposed to make dinner?" Red asked.

" Yes but I want to" I said.

" Well too bad sweetheart" Red's mom said.

" When did you get here?" I asked.

" Just now. Now y/n you are a very sweet girl but you need to learn to let other people take care of you" she said starting to grab all the stuff she was going to  make.

" I have never been good at that." I answered.

" Why not?" she asked.

" Um I say my childhood. I grew up were it was like everyman for themselves. Or maybe that is just me." I said laughing.

" Oh I'm sorry." she said.

" For what? I'm here, alive, and not completely shut off from the world" I said.

" Well you had to go through what sounds like not a fun time. And I know that I grew up in a good childhood so I'm not going to try to relate. But sweetheart you can't just go around saying your fine. You say that you got out alive and not completely shut off. That is not something that most kids go around bragging about" she said.

I smiled " That you for caring. But I'm okay. Really"

" You tell me the moment you are not okay?" Vanessa said.

" You are all too nice to me." I said.

" Impossible" Red said.

I leaned my head on his shoulder them got back up.

Time Skip To After Dinner  

" So tomorrow we go home" I said as we walked up the stairs.

" Yes we do" he said.

" And the plane leaves at 9:00 PM" I said.

" Yes it does" he said.

"And we need to leave the house at 8:30 PM" I said.

" Will you stop asking these questions. I already told you this stuff" he said as we went into the room.

" I just want to make sure" I said sitting on the bed.

" Well like you said. I'm a freak" I said.

" Oh I was just kidding. You know that. You are not a freak" he said.

I smiled " Thank you."

" No problem." he said.

" Well I'm tired. Can I go tp bed?" I asked.

" Of course" he said.

" Great. Let me change and I'll be right back." I said grabbing stuff to sleep in and walking to the bathroom.

After I changed I went back to the room and laid on the bed. After a couple minutes Red came in and said " Oh by the way Morgan said she is sorry if you thought that she hated you"

I rolled my eyes " Why thank you for telling me."

" Don't thank me thank her." he said.

" Not happening" I said.

He sighed and laid next to me " I don't understand what she did"

" Nothing that you would believe" I said.

" Okay" he said.

" Well goodnight Red" I said.

" Goodnight y/n" he said.

I closed my eyes and just thought. How did I get here? I mean I have a boyfriend, friends, a new life, everything I thought I could never have. And to think. If I had kept my promise to not trust anyone I never would have got this. Then I started to drift to sleep.

When I opened my eyes I didn't want to get out. I don't know why. I normally have no trouble getting out of bed. But this is the last time I get to make breakfast for this family. Maybe I should. But why? Enough arguing with myself. Time to get up.

Time skip to when you are about to go into the airport 

" Well it was lovely meeting you" I said.

" You too. You are such good company to have" Racheal said.

" Why thank you. You are a good host" I said.

" Ahh why thank you" she said.

" Bye mom" Red said.

" Bye sweetheart" she said giving him a hug.

" It was nice meeting you Mike" I said. ( I think that is what I named his dad)

" You too." he said.

" Bye dad" Red said.

" Bye Michael" he said.

" Vanessa I will miss you. My only girl friend is Em" I said giving him a hug.

" Ahhh I will miss you too. You were the best part of this visit from my brother" she said giving me a hug.

" Why thank you." I said.

" I am offended" he said giving her a hug.

" Good" she said.

I smiled. I whish I had a family like this.

We said goodbye one last time. Then we turned and went through security and sat down waiting for the plane to board. After 5 minutes they called our plane. We bordered the plane and found our seats. I got to sit at the window even though Red was supposed to sit there but he let me. I love to see the plane take off and land.  A weird interest. After about a hour of flying we landed in Washington. It was good to be back.

Red's POV 

We just landed in Washington. I love California but Washington is home. We didn't leave any bags in baggage claim so we just grabbed it from the over head bin and started to leave the airport. Once we got to the pick up place I got out my phone to text Barney. He was the last person I texted so he should be the first one. I opened messages and saw that the last text I got was from y/n. I opened it and read it. After I read it my eyes stung with tears. How could she do this to me? I looked over at y/n. She was sitting on a bench waiting. I turned my head my eyes now blind with tears. I wiped my eyes and texted Barney to come get us. He said he was only a few minutes away. I took in a deep breath to try to calm myself down. We will talk about this later.

After a few minutes Barney had pulled up. I had some what calmed myself down.

" Hey guys good to see you" he said giving her a hug.

" You too" she said.

" Hey man how are you?" he asked.

" Tired. I think I'm going to take a nap in the back" I said.

" Oh okay. Well we will wake you up when we get home" she said sliding in the front seat.

I got in the back and leaned my head on the window. I closed my eyes to keep back the tears. My throat stung from holding back the tears. I can't believe she would do this. I thought I knew her better then this. Guess not.

Time Skip to When you Get Home.

I opened the door and put the suitcase in my room. After that I followed y/n to her room.

" Oh hey Red. Do you need something?" she asked.

" How could you do it?" I asked.

" Excuse me?" I asked.

" How could you cheat on me?" I asked.

Then I got a flashback of the text she sent me. 

I had opened my phone and saw a text from y/n. I opened it  and read it. It said : Red I'm sorry but I have cheated on you. I can't tell you in person cause I don't want to see your face. I know that things will be over between us but if I do it this was maybe things will last longer. I'm so sorry to cheat on you.

"What do you mean. I did no such thing" she said putting down the clothes she was folding.

" I let you live in my house, I take you to see my family, I buy you clothes and everything you need. And you repay me by cheating on me" I said. My voice rising.

" I don't know where you got this idea but did not" she said.

" Stop lying!" I yelled.

" What's going on in here?" Barney asked coming in.

" Please leave. We are working things out right now. Don't worry" y/n said.

" But-" he started.

" Please" she said.

" Okay" he said as he closed the door.

The tears were coming back " How could you do this?" I asked.

" Stop saying that. I did nothing wrong" she said.

" Yes you did. And you know what. Because of what you did we are over. Done. I'm breaking up with you" I said.

" What" she asked her voice cracking. Tears were forming in her eyes.

" We. Are. Over." I said trying to keep back the tears.

Tears started streaming down her face.

" I want you out of here by Wednesday" I said turning around to go. Tears now falling from my eyes.

" You know" she said as I was about to leave. I didn't turn around to face her

" On my first night. I made a promise to myself. To not trust anyone. I broke that for you." she laughed. A sad laugh " And look where that got me. You think I'm some lowlife cheater. I knew I knew  that you would leave me. And for something I didn't even do"

" And I knew not to trust a girl like you. A girl who could only bring me pain. A girl who is so ungrateful that she would hit with such a low blow. And you're right. You should have known not to trust anyone. Cause when you do. You will get left with your precious secrets. And know one thing. I hate you" then I walked out. I let the tears flow. Barney didn't even try to stop me.

I thought over my words I hate you. And it was true. She lost my love in one message. Guess she really shouldn't have trusted anyone.

Well guys that ends it for Don't trust anyone RedVacktorXReader Book one. Book 2 is out. I'm really excided for this. Tell me what you thought of this chapter. I had a fun time making this and to be honest it did a lot better then I ever thought possible. And all thanks to you guys. Thank you. Bye and see you soon.

HIPSHER

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

52.4K 1K 117
Sky/Adam Red/Michael Barney/John Mithzan/Max Tim/TimDotTV YourPalRoss/Ross JinBop/Jin Newscapepro/Cory SGC Barbierian/Nick Unicomics/Uni (I know Uni...
Her New Life Por Mal

Ficção Adolescente

1.6M 36K 50
For as long as she can remember, Hailie lived with her mom and stepfather because; as her mom says "he left us to rot." So she always knew Her father...
11.6K 131 45
( warning! A long summary!!) You are a 18 year old girl who has lived in Chicago for years. Your father died when you were 1 years old but he was a...
16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...