California

I'm just going to say I have no clue what Reds parents look like so I'm sorry if mess up.

Your POV when you are about to leave

Right now me and Red are saying bye to everyone at the offices. I know it is only for a week but I will miss everyone. Then at some point I need to call Jin and tell him where I'm going. I hope that he isn't mad.

" Bye Adam." I said giving him a hug.

" Bye Queen y/n. You will be missed" he said.

" You make it sound like I'm dying" I said laughing.

" Well you are dying from our eyes" he said getting on his knees and holding his hands up " Why?" he said shaking his hands.

" That made no sense" I said laughing.

" I know" he said getting up.

" I'll miss you" I said giving him a hug.

" You too" he said.

After we had said bye to every one we got in the car and drove home.

" Alright Red you go pack and I'll make dinner." I said to Red.

" Alright. Bossy" he said.

" Am not. And I told you it gives me anxiety" I said.

" Okay" he said going to his room to pack.

" Hey Barney can you sit at the table and just talk to me. Please" I asked.

" Sure what do you want to talk about?" he asked sitting down.

" Just tell me anything" I answered starting dinner.

" Okay so are you excited for California?" he asked.

" Oh yeah. I have never left Washington so this will be fun. I also have never been on a plane" I answered.

" Okay. It will be fun for a fist time" he said.

" Yeah. You know I'm still mad at him for buying my ticket" I said.

He laughed and said " You know most girls would like it if their boyfriends bought them a ticket to California."

" Well I'm offended that you would call me most girls." I said.

He laughed and said " Fair"

Time skip to after you eat dinner.

" Guys if you need me I'll be in my room. K?" I said.

" Okay" they both said.

I grabbed my phone and walked to my room. When I got in my room I called Jin. He didn't answer so I left a voice message saying he could call me tonight or tomorrow at any time past 9:00. I packed everything I had into the suitcase that Barney gave me to use. After I was done I remembered I had no clue when we needed to wake up so I walked out to find Red.

" Hey Red when do we need to wake up to go to the airport?" I asked.

" Well the plane leaves at 7:00 so we need to wake up at 5:00 so we have enough time to drive and get through security." he answered.

" Oh so not that early" I said smiling.

" For you. For me and Barney that is pretty early" he said.

" Barney is coming?" I asked.

" He is dropping us off and is going to get us when we come back" he said.

" Oh okay." I said.

" Well me and Barney are going to go to bed so we can wake up earlier easier." he said walking to his room.