New years eve

Adam's POV the next day.

Today is New years eve. Y/n convinced us to buy confetti and stay up till midnight. I also decided that for an office antics video I would have fans send me things to do with the people in the offices. So on twitter I said " In honor of New Years Eve please send me tweets of things to do with one member of the offices. It can be different people for each thing. Like one person could ask me to do something with Max and someone else could ask me to do something else with Tim. Have fun" I waited one hour then started the video.

Time skip to the last one

I looked at the last one and sighed. " So the last one is for me and y/n. It asks me and her to sing the chorus of two songs for our dads and two for our mothers. Now I want to do this on Skydoesthings. So see you later. byee." I said. I said that cause I waned to ask y/n if it was okay to do this.

" Hey y/n you know what I was doing for office antics right?" I asked.

" Yeah. Why?" she asked.

" Well one was for me and you to sing the chorus of two songs for our mom and two for our dad. Is that okay for you?" I asked. I saw the shocked looked on her face.

" I will do it if I don't have to explain to much on the songs I choose." she said.

" Okay perfect. Let me go get the camera." I said walking to go get the vloging camera.

Your POV.

I was surprised that people wanted this. I already knew the songs I would sing for my dad and I knew one of the songs for my mom. I still need one more.

" Hey y/n you ready?" Adam asked coming back with the camera.

" I need one more song so give me a sec." I answered turning back to YouTube to find another song.

" Okay then come get me when you are ready. I will be one the couch." he said walking out and to the couch.

As soon as I typed in sad songs I found the perfect song.

" Okay Adam I'm ready." I said sitting down next to him.

" You sure cause we don't have to do it if you don't want to" he said.

" No let's do it" I said.

Time skip to after Adam sings his songs. Words underlined are singing

" Okay y/n ready?" he asked.

" Yes. And I will explain my songs after I finish. So I will start with my dad." I said. I took a deep breath.

" Here we go. When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell. That song is called gives you hell by All American Rejects. Again I will explain."

"Now the next song is Because of you by Kelly Clarkson. Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk. Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt. Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me. Because of you I'm afraid." I paused to think. I'm really doing this.

" Now for my mom. Now this is going to be harder for me. Hey Adam can you go get the rest of the offices. I want them to hear this. Thanks. Now first things first I might start crying in this. The first song is Sad Song by We The Kings. Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song."

" And the last song is called cryin' for me by Toby Keith. I'm gonna miss that smile I'm gonna miss you my friend even though it hurts the way it ended up I'd do it all again. So play it sweet in heaven Cause that's right where you wanna be I'm not crying cause I feel so sorry for you. I'm crying for me." at the end I was crying. Everybody was there. Good.

" So I have only told Red and Adam this. And I gave an impression of this to the rest of the offices. So the songs I chose for my mom were because" I paused cause I was crying and needed to take a deep breath " she she died on the 18th of December. And I haven't had time to process this emotionally thanks to the guys. And I say thank you cause I don't really know how to emotionally process things. They have distracted me and I really really am thankful to them. And the songs I chose for my dad are because I HATE him. I'm not even kidding. I hate that man with everything I have in me. I will never forgive him for all that he has done. That is all that I'm going to say. Adam come and do the outro." I said. I was crying when I was talking about my mom but as soon as I changed to my dad I stopped.

" Okay y/n. Thank you for doing this for me. I know it was hard to do this. All the songs will be in the description below if you want to hear the full version of them. So that was this with y/n. In the comments say something nice. Doesn't matter what. I'll see you later recruits byee." he said.

" Happy new years eve!" I said before he turned off the camera.

" Is that true. Do you really hate your dad?" Ross asked when we turned off the camera.

" Yes." I answered.

" And your mother?" he asked.

" Um yes. She died one day before I met you all." I answered. I started to tear up again.

" Oh I'm sorry" Ross said.

" Me too. Well that is enough sad for today. I am not letting any of you leave till midnight. Unless you have family in town." I said changing the subject.

" Okay then. Hey I need to go set up a game for later so I have to go. See you later." he said walking away.

" Hey y/n how are you?" Red asked.

" I'm fine. But I was right. I'm so happy you guys have been able to distract me from my parent problems. I don't really know how to deal with that sort of thing." I said.

" You're welcome" he said.

I laughed knowing he wanted a thank you " Fine thank you Red."

" And that was what I wanted all along. I win!" he said.

" You make it sound like an accomplishment that you got a thank you from me." I said laughing.

" It is. You never let people help you." he said.

" Be that as it may" I said laughing.

" So I win?" he asked.

" I will never understand the kind of conversations we have" I said walking away.

" Exactly!" he yelled after me.

I just laughed and kept walking.