Pasta

Sorry for all the time skips

Jin's POV

" So Jin I'm thinking about making pasta. Is that good?" she asked.

" Yes it is. So you want to do a recording now ?" I asked.

" Sure. What game?" she asked.

" I'm actually reading hate comments." I said.

" Oh. Why do you do that to yourself?" she asked as we walked to my studio.

" It doesn't hurt that bad." I answered setting up my computer and stuff.

" Okay but I will but in if they are too mean. Do you have a chair I can use?" she asked.

I smiled at the fact she changed subjects so fast. " Um there might be one in the kitchen. I don't have a spiny chair but it is better than nothing right." I asked.

" Right. Let me go get that chair." she said walking back to get the chair.

Time skip to when ready to record

" Okay ready to record?" I asked her.

" Yep" she said nodding her head.

" Okay here we go. 3 2 1. Hey guys what's poppin JinBop here and today we are reading mean tweets. I'm also here with my friend y/n. As some as you may know she works at SkyMedia. That is a place I used to work." I said to the camera.

"I am also queen of the offices." she added.

" What?" I asked laughing.

" Oh. Adam made a vlog about it. Go check it out on Skydoesthings. I also beat up Red and Max." she said.

" Oaky after this me and you are going to watch those videos and eat dinner." I said.

" Perfect. Now on to the hate comments." she said.

I laughed. " I thought you were my friend." I said pretending to pout.

" Oh poor Jin. Of course you are my friend. And just wait you will see how much I care." she said patting my back.

" Okay on to the hate!" I said.

Bold are the questions.

Why did you leave SkyMedia. I bet you aren't even friends with anyone there.

"Well I seem to get this a lot. I left. Not much else to it. And for the friends part." I pointed to y/n. " Also" I said as I flashed a part of Adam's vlog were I was at SkyMedia.

" Yeah Jin is one of my best friends. And he can leave if he wants. If you only liked him because he worked at a place. Then what is wrong with you? He is a great YouTuber. Doesn't matter where he works." y/n said.

" Thank you y/n. And I agree on the place thing. Doesn't matter where I work. I'm still JinBop Gaming" I said.

" Next question!" she said.

You hate Minecraft I hate you

" Okay let me deal with this one." y/n said pushing me out of the way so she was in the middle and I was on the side " You came here for gaming content. That means all games. Not just Minecraft. If you want Minecraft go to a channel for Minecraft. If you only came for Minecraft then go. I watch him because he is a fun gamer to watch. Not for his Minecraft content. I rest my case." she said moving out of the way for me to get back in the middle.

" Okay then. Next question" I said.

Time skip to after the video

" Okay Jin ready for me too make dinner then, if you want, we can watch the vlogs that you mentioned in the video." she said getting up and walking over to the kitchen and me following.