Christmas

Your POV

As soon as I woke up I had to start. I got dressed in a black dress that I bought on the first day. Then I had to make cookies. Now I felt bad that I couldn't be at the office for Christmas so I made cookies for every one. By then it was six. Oh no. I don't want them to wake up before me. As the cookies were baking I wrote a note saying I was out and I would call when I was back at the house. And to bring the cookies to the office. I wasn't going to bring my phone for two reasons. One it might ring. And two I don't want it to be taken from me. I had the money from Barney. There was a bus stop by my old school. My school is like ten minutes from my dad's house. I walked to the bus stop and waited till I was at school.

" I never thought I would do this again" I said as I started walking home. The only reason I'm walking to the house is cause my idiot father never put the address in the letter so I have to ask where it is.

When I got to the house no one was there. I decided to go in. I walked in and went up to my room out of habit. Don't blame me a week ago I was doing this every day. I walked up to my sisters room. I took a deep breath and walked in. I looked around. Nothing had changed. She still had her cloths, necklaces, and other things. I smiled. I miss her. She got everything she wanted but we were very close. I looked at her stuff. I loved this one necklace she had. I wanted to take it so I had something of her. After a bit of searching I found it. It was a small, sterling sliver, heart necklace. It was small so it would stay at the collar bone. Once I put it on I heard the door open. Out of habit I went to the stairs and said " Hello." Stupid habits.

" What are you doing here?" my dad asked.

" Well you never said where it was going to be so I waited here for you" I said leaning on the rail that was on the stairs.

" Well good to know you are not all that dumb" he said.

" So where is the thing going to be?" I asked.

" Yesterday" he answered.

" You said it was today" I said.

" Oh. Well I lied." he answered.

" Why on Earth would you do that. You can't do that. You know they were my family to. Not just yours" I said walking down the stairs. I was getting mad.

" Well maybe if your hadn't killed them they would be here." he said.

" I didn't kill them what are you talking about. I didn't kill them" I said.

" Yes you did!" he said slamming his fist on the table.

" How then?" I asked.

" If they didn't go to get you a present they would not be dead." he said. He was walking closer to me. I backed away out of fear and habit.

" How is that my fault?" I asked. I was now against a wall.

" You were born. And at first, I will say, I was happy. Then you grew up to be, well, you. A piece of shit. And that you are related to me. Oh that kills me." he said. He hit the wall by my head.

" Okay so we are going to play this game. First your not the only one. I loved you at one point too. And it kills me every day that my mom had kids with a man like you. You ruined me. I don't trust anyone cause of you." I said.

So I think this is where Wattpad rated my story M so you can skip it if you'd like.

" Good you deserve to suffer. Fact let's make more" he said he started to try to hit me. I tried to over come my fear and fight back. At first I did. I punched him in the ribs. But I'm used to hitting the guys so I hit soft. That was my mistake. Sadly he had come to some of my classes so he know if I didn't do it right then I could be taken down. That is exactly what he did. I hit my head on the ground. I knocked myself out. When I woke up I felt pain on my arms and stomach. Oh god. It hurt. I looked down at my arms. There were cuts. They spelled out words. You and Killed. You on the left killed on the right. I looked at my stomach. Them. You Killed them. He must have done that when I was knocked out. Oh the blood. I need to stop blood. Bathroom. I got up nd held my stomach. Blood on my dress. How can I hide the blood? I just need to wash it off or something. I went to the shower, and there was still a towel. I decided to take a shower.