you must want to kill me

Did I really get 1k reads? Thank you so much for this. I have had a hard yesterday and it kind of effected today but this, this made me so happy. Thank you so much! Now chapter !!

your POV still the same day

Right now I am sitting on my office floor next to my chair thinking. I am sitting here cause I missed the chair. I really needed to think so I didn't care. About an hour of thinking and I remembered something. I still need to get some of the fan mail for tomorrow. I'll do it later. After I remembered that Adam came into my office.

" Hey y/n" he said holing his phone to his ear but with the bottom away from his mouth " where are you?"

" Right here" I said standing up " what do you need"

" Someone wants to talk to you. Here" he said handing the phone and then walking out and waiting outside the door.

you=y  person=p

y: Hello?

P: Hi. My name is Jin.

Y: Oh hi is there something I can help you with?

P: Yes. So I left the offices about 2 weeks ago and you work in my old office. Right?

Y: Yes I do

P: So I have just now had time to look at everything I have and I think I left something there. Would it be okay if I came over and looked for them?

Y: Oh of course. I believe you just need to ask Adam and then I will help you look

P: Okay can you hand the phone back to Adam?

Y: Yeah just give me a sec.

" Here you go Adam" I said handing him the phone.

Jin's POV  

J= Jin    A=Adam

A: So what did she say?

J: She said she would help me look

A: Okay come on over. Oh and Jin she had kind of a bad day so please be careful when talking to her. Not that you would say anything bad.

J: Oh okay I'll be careful. What happened? 

A: That is the million dollar question

J: Ok  I'll be careful.

Time skip to when he gets here

" Hey Jin how are you?" Adam asked.

" Good. You?" I asked.

" Glad to see you." he said welcoming me in.

" I'm glad to see you too. Has anything changed since I left?" I asked.

" No only thing different is y/n in your office." he answered.

" Tell me about y/n" I said.

" To be honest we only know two things about her. One she is a black belt. And two she has no home. She lives with Red and Barney." he answered.

" Is she any good at martial arts?" I asked.

" Oh very. We did a video where she fought Max and flipped Red. Look at Skydoesthings." he answered.

" Wow she must be good. Max is tough" I said.

" Okay so before we go and see her please remember she had a bad day. So be carful with what you say and don't tell her I told you that she had a bad day." he said.