Date

Red's POV

When I got y/n home I sat her on the couch. " Y/n what's wrong. You can tell me anything" I said.

" I saw his draw my life and I realized his life is much worse than mine could ever be." she answered.

" Y/n I don't mean to be mean but your life is horrible. Now Adam had a bad life but yours is so much worse. Now almost all his bad things are over. Yours are still going. " I said.

" Now my bad things happened with one guy I hate. Adam's bad things happened with two people he loved. That is SO much worse than having them happen with people you hate." she answered.

I was shocked. I didn't know how to respond. Then she said " and so I went in to his office and I told him I was sorry for being so sad about my life when it could be as bad as his. I don't deserve to be sad."

" Y/n of course you do. Think of it like this. Say you had a broken arm. And the people in charge of fixing your arm said no we are not going to fix your arm. Then you say but why it really hurts. They answer because it could be worse. You could have two broken arms or a broken leg. You would still need to fix your arm even though it isn't as bad as it could be." I answered.

She went quite for a bit then she said "Red it's nothing like that. " then she went upstairs to her room.

Why does she have to be like this? She doesn't realize how her sadness will slowly kill her inside.

Time skip to the date on Friday your POV

I'm so excited for our date. I decided to wear my black dress again. I mean he is taking me to find where my dad buried them. Dinner then gravestone hunting. Odd date. I'm still sad about the other day. But he has a point. Maybe I should tell Adam about my past. He told everyone about his why cant I tell him about mine? I mean I should. Back to the date. Oh I have to meet Red downstairs. Darn! I'm late.

" Red I'm so sorry. I was supposed to meet you 5 minuets ago. I was lost in thought" I said walking down the stairs.

" Oh it's okay. Take as long as you need." he said.

" Well I'm ready. You?" I asked.

" Yes. Let's go" he said grabbing his keys.

" Yay" I said.

He laughed and said " come on"

" Coming" I said.

As soon as we started driving I thought to ask where we were going. " Hey Red where are we going to go for dinner?"

" Um it's called Massimo. It is an Italian restaurant" he answered.

" Fun. Have you ever been there?" I asked.

" Yes I have and it is very good. You will like it" he answered.

" Well I bet I will." I said.

Time skip to after dinner

"So how was the food" he asked as we were walking out.

" Good but that was not the best part." I answered.

He looked confused " then what was?"

" Oh you are going to have to wait till after we find the gravestones." I said. I tried not to sound sad.

" You know, y/n, you can be sad" he said opening my door.

" Thank you. And I know I can be sad." I answered as he closed my door.

" Okay. And how do you know they are at this graveyard?" he asked as we started to drive.

" My grandmother was buried here. On my mom's side. and my sister was always saying she wanted to be buried there." I answered.

" Oh okay." the rest of the ride was quite. when we got there we started to look. " There names are Ella and Alison l/n" I said.

" Okay I'll look over here and you look over there." he said.

" Red this could take a while we don't have to do this if you don't want to" I said.

" To late I'm already looking." he said.

I laughed. And started to look. After 20 minuets of looking Red yelled " I found them!"

I ran over to where he was. Ella and Alison l/n. Yep it was them. I started to tear up. I crouched down and touched my mothers headstone.

" Y/n-" Red started. He was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was an unknown number.

y=you p= person M=Red

Y: Hello

P:Hi. it's Olivia. The lady you saw at the police station.

Y: Oh hold on I have Re- I mean Michael with me right now. Let me put you on speaker phone. There. Michael say hi to Olivia.

M: Hey Olivia.

P: hey Michael. So y/n we found your dad. He is in our jail right now for child abuse.

I was speechless so Red had to say words for me.

M: That is great. Isn't that great y/n.

Y: Yeah that is amazing. Michael hold my phone for a bit.

M: Okay. So Olivia where was he?

I kind of blocked out the rest of the conversation after that.

" Did you hear that mom" I whispered " they got him" after that I stood back up. " Could I have my phone back please" I asked.

" Sure. Here" he said.

Y: Olivia may I come and see him.

M: Are you crazy. Y/n would you really like to do that.

Y: Shush. You are now off the call.

Y: So can I?

"I still think you are crazy" Red said.

" I love you but shut up" I said to him.

P: you could you would just need to sign up.

Y: how do I do that?

P: just come and see me and I can sign you up. 

Y: Okay see you soon. Bye.

P: Bye. say bye to Michael for me.

Y: I will bye

O: Bye.

" Olivia said bye" I said.

" Well ready to go?" he asked.

" Yes let us" I said.

When we got in the car Red asked " Why do you want to see your dad?"

I thought for a bit then said " I want him to know he has lost."

"Okay" he said " so what was your favorite part of our date?"  

" Guess" I said.

" Um finding them?" he guessed.

" No" I said.

" I don't know then" he said.

" Spending the whole day with you" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

" Well I am amazing" he said.

" hmmm the food isn't sounding so bad right now" I said taking my hand off his shoulder.

" No I'm kidding!" he said quickly.

" That's what I thought" I said as we pulled into the driveway.

" Well goodnight RedVacktor" I said.

" Goodnight y/nVacktor. Did you ever realize that your name is our ship name?" he said.

" No. And I would like to think that that is the last time I will hear that" I said walking into my room and closing the door. " Night" I yelled.

" Night" he yelled back.

Man Barney can sleep through anything.