please work

"Why?" she asked.

" I was thinking and he needs to be punished for what he did. He cut you. He beat you. He made you feel like you are a disappointment. You can't do that to a person." I said.

" Red he said he would hurt me if I told anyone. I don't want to get hurt." she said.

"y/n" I said grabbing her hands " first you can not be scared of this man for all of your life. Second he doesn't know where you are. He doesn't know where you are staying." I said.

" Okay lets do it" she said with a nervous smile.

" Perfect lets go on our lunch brake. We can tell Adam we need to do something important and if we can have as long as we need." I said. I was so happy we were doing this.

" Okay" she said.

" Morning" Barney said.

" Morning" we said.

Time skip to lunch

" Ready to go ask Adam?" I asked.

" Yeh lets go" she said.

" Hey Adam, me and y/n need to do something important. an we have as long as we need?" I asked.

" Um where are you going that will take so long?" he asked.

" Um it's kind of personal" y/n said.

" Is something wrong? Are you guys okay?" he asked worried.

" Don't worry Adam we are not hurt. In fact if you let us do this y/n will be safer" I said.

" Then go fourth and make the world safer for our queen y/n" he said.

" Thank you loyal subject" she said.

" Any time" he said.

Time skip to the police station. I think that would be where you would go. If not it is now.

" Hi we would like to talk to someone about a problem we have with someone else." I said to a man at the front desk.

" Over there" he said pointing to an office.

" Thank you." I said " Come on y/n."

We walked to the office and knocked on the door. " come in" we heard. We opened the door and saw a women sitting behind a desk.

" Hello my name is Olivia how may I help you?" she asked.

" Well we are here about a problem my friend has. Right y/n?" I asked.

" Mhmm" she said nodding her head.

" What type of problem do you have? And please sit down" she said pointing to some chairs.

" Thank you and I have problems with my dad" she said looking down.

" What type of problems?" Olivia asked.

" Um well he used to kick and hit me." she said still not looking at Olivia.

" Used. As in past tense?" she asked.

" Um on my birthday he drugged me and dropped me in front of where my friend, Michael, works." she said. she must use Michael cause saying Red to a police officer would be weird.

" And how did you find her?" she asked me.

" Um she was sleeping outside of the door. Her dad must have knocked and left." I answered.

" And we are going to find him but before is there anything else you want to tell us?" she asked.

" I don't think so" she said.

" Y/n your arm." I said.

" Oh yeah sorry I forgot" she said " Um let me show you" she lifted up her sleeves and her shirt so the lady could see them.

" First did you kill anyone?" she asked.

" Oh no my dad blames me for my mom and sister's death" she answered. Her eyes started to water.

" Second can I have both your phone numbers so I can call if we have anything?" she asked us.

" Sure. Michael can you give her mine I haven't learned it yet?" she asked she sounded like she was holding back tears.

" Of course y/n" I said putting a hand on her shoulder before getting my phone out.

" And last thing" Olivia said grabbing pen and paper then handing them to me " what is his name?"

" His name is Eric. Eric Fong" she answered.

" Okay you guys can go. We will let you know if we find anything. Have a good rest of your day" Olivia said.

" Thank you you too" Y/n said.

" Bye" I said.

" Well that happened." she said as we got in the car.

" Yes it did. And we should probably head back. We can eat at the office" I said.

" Good plan. And Red thank you so much for taking me to do this. I never and I mean never would have done this on my own." she said.

" No probz" I answered.

" Yes probz you could have just ignored my bandages yesterday. If you had done that none of this would be happening. And I wouldn't have a date with YouTube sensation RedVacktor." she said.

I laughed at the fact that when she talked about our date she uses YouTube sensation RedVacktor. I think it is funny she does that. " And I wouldn't have a date with the wonderful y/n" I said.

" Not wonderful" she said.

" Yes"

" No"

"Yes"

"No" then we pulled up and got out still arguing.

" Adam tell y/n that I'm right and she is wonderful" I said walking over to Adam.

" Reds right you are wonderful" he said.

" All my friends are idiots" she said walking away. I laughed. She really is wonderful.

Bye guys hopefully see you tomorrow.