Stand by you

Your POV
I told the guys that I was fine and that if they needed they should go do a recording. I have been out here for at least an hour. I just need to think. Why won't they let me think? Uggh I've had enough! I called Ross.
R= Ross y=you
Y: Stop just stop!
R: hey y/n first where are you? And second stop what?
Y: Stop trying to find me just let me think. Please let me think.
R: Okay. I will try to get the guys to stop. But I will only do this if you promise me two things.
Y: and they are?
R: you have to come back in one hour.
Y: Sure. That starts as soon as I stop getting calls and texts. What is the other thing?
R: You have to promise you have not/ will not do anything to hurt yourself.
Y: I have not hurt myself or will not hurt myself. Physically anyway.
R: What did you say at the end?
Y: Nothing. Nothing just please send me a text when they will stop then I will start the timer. I might stop before then just leave me alone.
R: Okay then I will send you a text in a little. Bye
Y: Bye.

Yes. They will leave me alone! I just need time to sort things out. I feel like I'm going crazy. Just think. I put my head on my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs. I sat like this for a minute before I got a text from Ross saying that my time starts now. " Thank you Ross" I whisper and start to think.

Red' POV

Ross told me that she called him and wanted time to think. He said that if we stop texting and calling her she will come back in one hour or less. I agreed to stop calling and texting her. After a little bit Ross came back to my office and said " She will be back in one hour or less. Don't worry about her okay? She is the toughest person I know. We know for that matter." 

" Thanks Ross. If you can excuse me I have to do a Hide N Seek with Nick, Adam, and Barney." I said getting up to close the door after him.

" It really will be okay" Ross said stepping out of my office.

" Thank you again Ross" I said closing the door after him.

He nodded his head to me through the window and then walked off. He is such a good friend. I walked over to my computer and saw Nick, Adam, and Barney were waiting for me.

" Sorry, Ross came in to talk to me about y/n." I said getting ready for the recording.

" No problem Red. I heard about y/n how are you?" Nick asked.

" I'm good. Ross said she should be back in a hour or less. So if she comes back can we pause the recording so Adam, Barney, and I can say hi to her?" I asked them.

" Sure" they all said.

" Okay then lets start the game." I said.

After I found one of the best hiding spots I started to think of the last text y/n sent me and the rest of the guys. I am who I am and who I am is broken. What does that mean. Does she really think she is a broken girl. I mean she tells me that she thinks she is selfish, a disappointment, an embarrassment, and dumb. That must be why she said she was broken.

" Red. Red." Barney said.

" Oh what. I'm sorry I must have zoned out. Wait why are you in my office?" I asked.

" Y/n is back." he said walking to the door.

" She is! Move out of the way" I said as I ran past him. I looked around for y/n. After I found her I ran up to her and hugged her. " Y/n I'm so happy you are okay! I thought I said no more running off"

" And when you said that I said no promises." she answered hugging back.

" Well go say hi to everyone then you are coming back to my office to finish a recording with me then I have to ask you  something. Okay" I asked letting go of her.

" Okay. But I do have to call Jin and apologize for lying to him." she said.

" Okay but first go say hi to everybody." I said pointing to the rest of the office waiting for her to say hi. She laughed a little then walked off to them.

Time skip to after she called Jin and said hi to everybody.

Me and y/n are in my office just finishing the recording.

" You will never find us" she said to the guys.

" Oh yes we will. You know y/n we have never met. So if you could just tell us where you are then we can be friends for life!" Nick said trying to get her to tell.

" Nick from what I have heard you made this map. If you made this map then you can find us. Then we can still be friends.0" she answered.

" No fair! Y/n please. How about you just tell me. You know me. We're friends. You love your friends more then winning right?" Adam asked.

" Now I can see how you would think that." she answered.

By now I was just laughing. " so you are saying you love winning more then your friends?" I asked.

" In this case yes." she answered looking at me. " Oh oh 3. 2. 1! Ha we win" she said to the guys.

" Wheres were you?" Barney asked.

" In a hiding spot" she answered.

" Brother?" he asked.

I looked at y/n and she just glared at me. " Sorry Barney y/n is giving me a death glare so no can say" I said. She smiled and patted my head. " Good boy" she added.

" I'm not a dog" I said whacking her hand away.

" Well bye guys" Adam said.

" Bye" all of us said.

" So Red you wanted to ask me something?" she asked going over to my couch and sitting down.

" Yes I did." I said bringing my chair over so I was in front of her. " Will you go on another date with me?"

" But you can do so much better than a broken girl like me. I might drag you down with me" she answered.

" What do you mean drag me down with you?" I asked.

" My dad made my life like a living hell. And when ever I thought I could get out of that hell even a little he just dragged me back down. And when he left me I thought I could finally get out for good. And then after he got me to come back to his home and I ran off the first time I realized one thing. He didn't have to be there physically to bring me down. He had pretty much trained me to do it all by myself. And Red I don't want to bring you down with me" she answered. She was starting to cry.  

I smiled, held her hand and said " Oh how does that song go. Even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you. And that is true with you." I said.

She smiled and then said " but what about the fact that you can do so much better?"

" I don't see how that is possible. Better than queen y/n? How can that even be? You are a queen after all." I answered. I smiled at the end.

She smiled and then hugged me " Then I guess we are going to go on a date."

" Really?" I asked as I hugged back.

" Is a surprise that I said yes?" she said laughing. She pulled away so she could look at me.

" Yes. I mean you seemed like you really didn't want to go" I said.

" But I love you. I thought we covered this already" she said laughing like it was obvious.

" Well I love you too. And we kind of covered it." I answered.

" Well now we have covered it." she answered.

" I'm glad we did" I said.