BARRY ALLEN!!!!

Don't play till I say. Your POV

"That was a good breakfast. Thank you Queen y/n" Max said

"Why thank you King Max. I'm glad someone likes it" I glared at Red as he walked by.

"Your fault, you didn't let me cook" he answered as he kept walking.

"Mean" I said as I picked up the plates to take to the kitchen.

After the vlog Adam came up to me. "I see we are done vloging."

"Yes we are. So I read the comments of the last video and the peoples loved you. So I was wondering if you would like to be in a sing off with me, Red, and Tim?" he asked.

"I would love to, but I can't sing. People will hate my voice."

"Don't worry Red is really the only person who can sing.... And Tim. But you will be fine." he said attempting to reassure me.

"Fine, but I get to go last. Okay?" Back home I was always last so it is kind of my thing now.

"Sure!"

"Where can I record?" I asked.

"Um, you can use Reds thing" he waves his hand in Reds office direction.

"I thought you said he was in it?"

"He is you can just trade places" he said.

"Okay." I started off to Red office.

"Hey Red I'm doing the sing off in your office. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said getting up to make room for me.

"One more thing, can you help me with my song. It is easy and I will have the lyrics up?"

"Sure!" he said. "What song?"

Time skip to recording

"Hey guys Sky here and I'm joined here with YouTube God Sensation RedVacktor, Tim Tim, and y/n for another sing off! Why? We will take turns singing, and as far as I know we only have three good singers. Y/n, Tim, and Red." he introduced the video.

"Two" I protested.

"Three."

"Two."

"Three."

"Does it matter! Let's go" Red yelled interrupted

"Finnee" Adam and I whined.

"Tim!! Go first" Adam volunteered turning his person to face Tims.

"Do I have to?" he asked.

"Yes cause y/n is going last and I don't want to go first. I want to go third." he explained.

"You have such good reasoning" Tim said sarcastically "But I still I want you to sing first."

"Fine" Adam agreed without much convincing. "I'm going to be singing James Young's I'll be good."

After the song I was surprised. Red said he was good but I didn't know that good. "Adam you lied to me" I said as soon as I was over my shock.

"How so?" he asked.

"You said that you weren't good. That was amazing" I tried to sound hurt.

"Okay I'm sorry. Not that I'm good" he said paying no attention to my hurt. "Red your turn!"

"What? Okay" he cleared his throat before announcing. "I'll be singing Let it Go."

He sang it in a low voice so Adam yelled "sing Johnny Cash" so he did.