Part 12

Your POV

When I woke up I noticed two things. One was that I was not sleeping on the table and chair. Two was that there was an arm around me. At first I freaked out. Then I remembered that I room with two people, and there is no thief that is dumb enough to sleep in someone else's bed. I turned around as carefully as I could without wakening up the person next to me. I feel like it also had something to do with the fact that it was 5:00 in the morning. It was Red. I smiled.

Okay, now time to try to get up. I turned back around and tried to move his arm. Once I moved his arm I got off the bed and sneaked to the door. This was going to be hard, the door creaks a little bit. I turned the knob as quietly as I could. That didn't work.

"Y/n?" Red asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, go back to bed. Okay?"

"No no" he said still half asleep.

"Why not?" I smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"Cause then you will be up all by yourself" he answered sitting up.

"Sweet of you, but I'll be fine" I answered.

"No" he said trying to get up.

I sighed and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Red go back to bed." I said in a stern voice.

"No."

"That is the only answer you have given me, what time did you get home?"

"Um 1:30. About" he answered sitting back up.

"Red that was 3 hours and 30 minutes ago. Go back to bed." I said.

"Oh then I will go back to my bed." he said trying to get back up.

I pushed him back onto my bed.

"But this is your bed." he said.

"Yes, but you need to sleep." I answered.

"No your bed."

"Red, please go back to bed. You need to wake up in one hour" I said.

"Adam said we could sleep in. Oh and that you and I could have the day off" he answered waving his hand around in various directions.

"You still need to sleep" I said.

"No" he answered.

"Michael! Go to bed." I hoped using his real name would get to him.

"Okay" he responded nodding his head up and down before laying back down.

I'll have to use his first name more often.

Time skip to when Barney wakes up

"Morning" Barney greeted.

"Morning. What would you like for breakfast? I didn't make it cause I didn't know when you guys would wake up. I hope that's okay."

"That's fine, I was just going to get cereal" he said.

"Oh okay. Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go in as soon as possible. Adam said I could sleep in but I still need to go in." he said.

"Red said him and I get the day off, didn't he do the same for you?" I asked.

He shook his head "No, just you two lovelies."

"Why?" I asked.

"Michael asked for the day off so he could teach you to drive" he answered.

"Oh! That's so sweet of him" I smiled.