Part 7

your POV

I  woke up at 5:00. Back at home I would always wake up at 5:00 to make myself breakfast, no one else would. I decided to make not only myself breakfast, but Red and Barney. Let's make chocolate pancakes. I looked around the kitchen till I found what I needed. After I looked around the kitchen and made the pancakes it was 6:00. I sat down and waited for them to wake up, 10 minuets later they woke up.

"Oh heys y/n. Mornings" Barney greeted.

"Morning" Red also greeted.

"Morning Barney, Red" I smiled "I made pancakes!"

"Really!! You didn't have to" Red answer led surprised.

"Yes I did. You let me into your home and bought me new clothes. I had to do something." I answered.

"Thanks yous" Barney accepted.

"No thank you" I pulled out chairs for Barney and Red all dramatic like.

"And if you want more there are some in the pan." I said serving everyone their food

"Y/n these are so much better than what Barney makes" Red complimented me

I giggled as Barney let out a "Heys"

"Hey guys do you think I could use your phone or something so I can find a job?" I asked.

"Yes. Buts wes need to goes to works so whys don't yous come withs us. And looks for a jobs  while wes works?" Barney suggested.

"That would be perfect. Want more pancakes?" I asked.

"Nos thanks you" Barney and Red answered.

"Lets gos to works" Barney said.

"Yay!"

Barneys POV

I will only do his accent when he is talking out loud so in his head he will have American accent.

When she asked for a phone or to find a job I thought I would ask Adam if she could work with us at the offices. After that we walked to the cars and drove to the office. We all rode in my car. When we got to the offices Red and y/n went to his office to look for jobs. I went to find Adam.

"Heys Adams can Is asks yous something?" I asked.

"Sure Barney" he answered turning to face me.

"Sos y/n is lookings fors a jobs. I was wonderings if she could works heres?" I asked.

"Um yes of course she can. We just need to make up a job for her." He thought for a bit. That was way too easy, maybe he was thinking something similar.

"All rights, but first let mes go asks if she evens wants to works here." I said while leaving to go to Reds office.

"Heys y/n I asked Adams and hes said yous could works here if yous want" I said swinging into Reds office.

"I would love to! Just tell me when I start and what I do."

With that I went back to Adams office and said "Shes in"

3rd POV

After y/n agreed to work at the office Adam and Barney made a list of things she could do at the offices. After they made the list they brought it over to y/n and Red.

Y/n POV

"Get fan mail on Friday.

Help schedule videos.