news

Red's POV. It is like 10:30

" Y/n can we please go home?" I asked pretending to beg.

" No at the very least you are staying here with me." she answered. We had just been sitting in my office talking with Barney. Then Adam needed him for something.

" Why is it so important?" I asked.

" Oh me and my sister. See I used to sneak into her room and stay up till midnight with her." she said smiling at the memory.

" Hey so we are basically dating right?" I asked changing the subject to make her happier.

" If you want to then yes we are basically dating then " she said smiling.

" And you know what the law says couples have to do on New Years Eve right?" I asked.

" No what do the have to do?" she asked laughing.

" They have to kiss. And you don't want to break the law do you?" I asked trying not to laugh. And only succeeding a little.

" Oh no I would never dare break the law." she said. She was still laughing a little.

" Oh good. Then does that mean you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. I thought I might be pushing it a little.

" And then us obeying the law can be our way of telling the guys." she answered.

" Is that a yes?" I asked. I already knew I just wanted to hear it out loud.

" You know what dummy it is a yes" she answered fluffing my hair.

" Hey! Rude" I said turning away.

" Okay fine if that is what you think then I'm telling on you to Max" she said pouting and walking out the door.

" No anyone but Max" I begged laughing a little.

" Max! Max. Max. There he is. Bye Red" she said running over to Max.

" No y/n come back I'm sorry" I called after her.

" NO!" she yelled to me and keep running.  

" Y/n" I said running after her.

" Max, Red called me rude" she said whining to him and pointing to me. He could tell we were joking.

" Oh Red why would you say such a thing" he said putting an arm around her shoulder. He was now joining our nonsense.

" She fluffed my hair" I said.

" y/n that is like a crime here why would you do that?" Max asked.

" He deserved it" she said.

" How?" I asked.

" By being dumb" she answered.

" Oh Red you are pretty dumb" Max said.

" Hey! Now you are being rude" I said.

" Red go to the corner. And give me your phone" y/n demanded.

" Why do I have to go to the corner?" I asked crossing my arms.

" One because you were calling people rude and because I told you to." she answered " As queen of course"

" Not fair" I said handing her my phone and walking to a corner.

"Okay now we are going to take a picture and put it on twitter. People need to know your shame." she said.

" Fine" I said.

" And there we go" she said as she took the picture and put it on twitter.

" May I leave now?" I asked.

"Yes you can. Oh and Red I need to ask you something" she said walking over to a couch and sitting down.

" Yes?" I asked sitting next to her.

" Now I know people already know me but do you think you could not tell the fans I'm your girlfriend? Please. I want to wait a bit till we have been dating a while and I'm sure they won't get mad at me. The fans of course. Not the guys. Sorry you know I ramble when I'm nervous. I'll shut up now." she said looking down at the end.

" Sure if that is what you want then we can tell the guys to do just that." I said patting her leg.

She smiled and said " Thank you Red"

" Of course. Anything for the queen of the offices." I answered.

She just laughed and smiled. She is so pretty.

Your POV. 11:55

Me and Red had gone over what exactly to say. I mean I just can't do it off of what ever. I need things to be planned or I go crazy with anxiety . Right now everybody is in a room all together. Just talking. It is so nice.

" Okay everybody it is 11:59. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4." Max started to count down.

Me and Red found each other. " You sure" I asked.

" Sure" he said. Then he kissed me when Max yelled out one.

" Oh my gosh. I knew it. I knew it would happen" Barney and Adam yelled after we had kissed.

" What?" I asked laughing.

" We knew it would happen." Adam said.

" Well I asked y/n to be my girlfriend today and she said yes. But she wants to wait to tell the fans so can you not tell them please?" Red asked holding my hand.

" Okay we wont tell" Ross said.

" We will do what we do for my girlfriend" Max said.

" You have a girlfriend! Tell me about her" I said walking over to Max and linking arms with him, leading him away to hear about his girlfriend.

He laughed and started to tell me about his girlfriend.

Red's POV

I laughed as I saw them walk away. " You know you have to be careful with her. She can't get hurt in any more ways." Adam said.

" I know. I won't hurt her like her dad did." I answered.

" Well I'm happy for you guys. And if I must say I can  tell the future" he said holding his hands up like he had just won something.

" Yeah sure." I said walking off.

" But I knew this would happen. I'm amazing" he said.

" Just as amazing as Barney then. He said he knew it too." I said back not turning around.

After that I didn't hear him again. I smiled to myself.