shopping

Sorry my computer messed up my part so I have to do another part and re- write it

Your POV

"Hey guys Sky here and I'm joined by YouTube God RedVacktor. And today we are going to be doing a build battle." Adam screamed doing his intro.

"Hello" Red exclaimed! He was late because he was getting me a chair.

"Little late there aren't we?" Adam asked, you could hear his smile

"I know I know."

"And lets get started" Adam said. "And the theme is blue"

"Why not red" Red whined

"Because you aren't worthy" Adam answered without hesitation.

"Yes he is" I added.

"Y/n" Adam asked confused.

"Adam why are you calling me y/n," Red asked acting like I wasn't there.

"Um okay, anyways we should cover the ground with all the shades of blue wool that Minecraft has."

"That works" I answered for Red

Then we heard a door, footsteps, and I looked out the window to see Adam there. Then Adam came in looked at me and Red then yelled "I knew I wasn't crazy."

"Adam what was that" I asked laughing.

"I thought I was crazy" he mumbled.

"Guys can we get back to the build?" Red asked.

"The build? The build NOOOOO" Adam yelled dramatically. 

Time skip to after recording.

"Hey Barney can y/n stay with us until she finds a place." Red asked.

"Ofs course." he said.

"Yay, thank you guys so much." I thanked.

Then we rode home in silence. This is what I was scared of. When I am in a quite place and a bad thing just happened then I go into what I like to call my 'hole'. My hole is were I think of ONLY bad things. So right now I was thinking how my mother and sister died one day before my birthday. Today I get to spend my birthday without my mother and sister. I thought about how mean my dad was to me. How he drugged me on my birthday. I was brought out of my thoughts when we parked in the drive way. I was still holding back tears, they showed me my room. I said my thank you and goodnights to them and went to bed.

I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. I thought about Red, Adam, and Max. They must hate me after today. They must only be acting to like me. I mean today I accused Red of kidnaping me, threw Max on the ground, and tackled Adam. No one likes me. They never will. This only means I can't trust anyone.

Hey guys hope you like the rest of shopping. bye

HIPSHER