Morgan

I'm going to put something later in the story but I don't know if that is how it really happens in real life 

Your POV.

When we got to the house Vanessa ran to her mom pretty much dragging me along with her.

" Hey mom can y/n speak at the funeral? She told me something and it made me feel better." She said.

" Before you say anything I would like to talk to his wife. I mean she is probably running the thing isn't she? And if she is still alive. Sorry I ramble a lot" I said.

" It's okay. And yes his wife is running it. She is coming over to check on us so you can talk to her then." Rachel said.

" Great thanks" I said.

" No problem. Oh and Michael is at Morgan's house. He said that when you got back to go over." she said.

" Okay thank you. Vanessa will you drive me?" I asked as we started to walk back to the door.

" No" she said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Because it's in walking distance" she answered.

" You had me worried" I said.

" I know" she said walking out the door.

When we got to Morgan's  door Vanessa said " Oh and watch out for her. She has this crazy crush on Michael. His last girlfriend. Oh Morgan got her to leave him. Just don't let her get in your head. Okay?"

" Okay. I'm sure she isn't that bad" I said walking to the door.

" Don't say I didn't warn you" she said as she walked away.

I laughed and knocked on the door. A lady with blond hair opened the door. She was a few inches smaller than me.

" May I help you?" she asked.

" Depends. Are you Morgan?" I asked.

" Yes. How can I help you?" she asked.

" Um-" I started.

" Morgan who's at the door?" Red asked. " Oh y/n its you."

" You know each other?" she asked.

" Yes this is my girlfriend. I invited her. Remember?" he said.

" Oh yeah come in. So this is her. I thought she would be taller." She said.

I just smiled. Vanessa wasn't kidding. " Well I'm 5'6. That's pretty tall." I said still smiling.

" That is." she said.

" Well can I come in?" I asked.

" Oh of course" she said.

" You have a nice house" I said.

" Thanks. If I ever come to visit again then I will have to see your house" she said.

" Oh I actually live with Michael and John." I said.

" Oh they have a nice apartment" she said. I looked over at Red and he was watching us smiling. He must really want us to get along. How can he not see it. You can hear that she doesn't like me.

" Y/n. Are you okay?" Red asked.

" Humm? Oh yeah I'm fine. Must have just zoned out. Did you ask me anything?" I asked.

" Yeah. But first come sit down." she said leading us to her couch.

" Thank you." I said as I sat down. Red sat next to me and she sat across from us.

" So how did you guys meet?" she asked.

" Oh at SkyMedia." I said.

" Oh it must have been some time after November. Cause that is when I came and you weren't there." she said.

" Yeah it was in December" Red said.

" Oh nice. So you got to spend Christmas with the guys. They are so nice." she said.

" They are. Did you meet Jin?" I asked.

" Yeah. The guy who was leaving" she said.

" Yeah that's him" I said.

" Uh hey guys I need to take this. It's Adam. Be right back" Red said.

" Okay" I said.

Red's POV    

A: Adam R: Red

A: Hey Red how are you?

R: Good you?

A: Fine but I have some bad news.

R: Is everything okay? Is someone hurt?

A: No no one is hurt. It's about Jin.

R: What's wrong with Jin?

A: He was arrested for making child porn.

R: Really. Don't tell y/n. He is one of her best friends. This is horrible. How could he. You think you know someone.

A: I know. I'm devastated.

R: Adam I hate to call this short but I want to call him. Talk to him about something.

A: Yeah okay. Bye.

R: Bye.

I hung up and called Jin. I really hope he isn't in court right now.

J: Red I know what it sounds like

R: Jin I don't care what sounds like just stay away from y/n.

J: She is one of my best friends. I can see her if I want. Plus who are you to tell me I can't see her.

R: I'm her boyfriend. Plus you can't be around her after what you did.

J: When did you two start dating? She never told me

R: Well now she will never tell you anything.

J: Red no-

I hung up the phone. It is the right thing to do. After what he did. She shouldn't be around him. And he shouldn't be around her.

Sorry it's short but it's something.