Meeting

???? POV

I heard a knock on the door and I found a girl. She looked asleep and when I tried to shake her she didn't wake up. I got worried so I carried her in.

Your POV

When I woke up I was being moved. My dad would NEVER carry me so I started to panic. I shifted my head so my hair was covering my eyes. I looked up at the person. He didn't know I was awake so I shifted my head back. When I had my back turned as close to him as I could, I elbowed him. He dropped me in surprise and in pain. I was prepared for this so I landed as well on my feet as well I could, still landing on my side. I got up and put the inside of my elbow around his neck and my foot behind his legs and turned. He tripped over my feet and fell on the ground. I grabbed his hands and put them above his head.

"Who are you and why were you carrying me," I yelled.

"I-I'm Michael" Michael answered back still in shock.

"And why were you carrying me" I interrogated.

"I-I found y-you sleeping outside the door."

"You weren't kidnapping me?" I asked bluntly.

"No I wasn't!" he defeated.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Michael" I say helping him up "I really thought you were kidnapping me. But if you are lying to me you will end on the floor again."

"Don't worry I'm not lying to you. And I would of thought the same. Only difference is I would of acted differently." he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.

"I'm sure you would have Michael" I replied.

"Call me Red. And yes I would have."

"Hey I see there are more than one office. Where is everybody else?" I asked changing the topic.

I know Red and Barney live together but pretend Barney had to go to the store

"Oh they aren't here yet. I came early. By the way why were you sleeping outside?" he asked.

Red's POV

I asked her why she was sleeping outside the door. She thought for a bit and then started holding her stomach crying

"Hey hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I can't say" she said " Where is the bathroom."

"Um it's over here" I said as I started to lead her to the bathroom.

"Thank you. I'll be out in a minute," she thanked still crying a little.

"That's okay. But can I talk to you through the door?" I asked.

"S-Sure" she replied walking into the bathroom.

"Why can't you tell me?" I asked.

" I just meet you. And the first thing I did was elbow you." she answered laughing a little at how strange it sounded.

"Um why didn't you sleep at home." I asked hoping she'd at least tell me this.

She thought for a bit, I heard a little sob. Then she answered "What home?"

I was taken aback a bit. "You don't have a home?" I asked.

"Not anymore" her voice cracked as she answered.

After that Ross and Max came into the building.

"Hey Red we saw your car outside" Max yelled.

"Just stay in here till I come back. Okay" I asked.

"Okay" she answered in a whisper.

"Hey Max, Ross can you come here please" I yelled back.

"Coming!"

"Now don't freak out okay?" I asked.

"Why would we be freaked out?" Max asked.

"You can come out now," I said talking to the bathroom door. I could only imagine how strange this must look.

The girl opened the door and stepped out. She looked a little better, her eyes a little red "Hi!"

"Ross, Max this is- wait what is your name?" I asked remembering that I never asked her her name.

She laughed and said "Hi Ross, Max my name is y/n."

"Red, why is there a strange girl you didn't even know the name of in the bathroom?" Ross asked.

"Oh, well I found her asleep outside our door" I answered in a normal voice.

"And that is how you met?" he asked back.

"Yep!"

Your POV

"Hey y/n were did you get that bruise on the side of your stomach?" Max asked.

I had lifted up the side of my shirt when I thought no one was looking, since I didn't get to look in the bathroom.

"What bruise?" I asked putting down my shirt trying to play it off like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know what bruise" he answered.

"No I don't" I replied. I don't know why I don't want to just say I don't know where it came from.

"Don't make me come over there" he said half joking and half serious.

"Try me" I replied fully serious.

I heard Ross say "That might not be a good idea y/n" then I heard Red reply " don't worry about y/n she will be fine."

I saw Max walk over to the side of my shirt and try to look at my bruise. As he reached I grabbed his hand and moved to the outside of his arm. I punched his ribs not to hard so as not to hurt him. I then moved the back of my arm to his armpit. Then moved my arm and foot up, then down, and turned. He fell on his back.

"And that is what happens when you take me on." I said. Then I walked towards Red and Ross.

Red was smiling and Ross was shocked. At this point another man has walked into Max laying on the ground, Ross with a surprised face, and me and Red standing there smiling.

"First who is this? Second why is Max on the ground." he asked

"This is y/n. Y/n this is Adam. Adam Max is on the ground cause he tried to take her on." Red answered.

Hey guys how did you like the chapter. I know it isn't as long as the first one but it's late and I needed a distraction from somethings that happened today. Anyways please leave a comment on the chapter or how your day was.

P.S sorry for any spelling errors.

HIPSHER