Part 17

Your POV

It's 5 in the morning and red is still holding me sleeping. I told Red I love him. He said it to but there is no way he meant it. No one loves me. Then why did he say he meant it? I heard an alarm go off in my room. It was coming from Red's cloths. Of course he woke up.  

" Red did you set that?" I asked walking over to the alarm and shutting it off.

" Yes" he said. Like last time he was still half asleep.

" Why?" I asked siting on the bed.

" Cause I wanted to talk to you some more." he answered.

" But at work you will be tired" I said.

" Oh well. I wanted to talk to you more than worry about work." he said.

" You are so sweet. What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

" You said you love me. And you said you meant it" he said.

I froze. I was shocked. " Um yeah I did. And I do. But there is no way you love me. No one does." I said.

" I do. And I know you normally wait till you are dating someone to say it but you needed to hear it. And why do you say no one loves you?" he asked.

" I mean who could love someone so much of a disappointment like me. Someone who trusts no one. Someone who now has the words 'you killed them' on her body. Someone who will never know if her husband, if she is lucky enough to get one, is being nice to her kids. That is scared that is she does get married she will marry into an abusive marriage." by the time I was finished I was crying.

" Oh don't cry. Please don't cry. You are not a disappointment. You will get a husband. That man will be nice to your kids. That marriage will not be an abusive one. And I will always be there to talk to so if you don't trust anyone else you can trust me. Right" he said. Again he was holding me.

" You know you said right not like a question. Right?" I asked.

" I know" he said. This made me laugh.

" So would you like to go back to bed?" I asked.

" No. Not tired anymore." he said.

" Okay. Wanna talk to me as I make breakfast?" I asked.

" Sure. But first I want to ask you something." he said.

" Okay what is it?" I asked.

" Would you like to go on a date?" he asked.

" No I would not like to. I would love to go on a date with YouTube sensation RedVacktor" I said smiling.

" First don't scare me like that, and second who wouldn't?" he asked.

" Good point" I said. " let me change so when Barney wakes up he does not see my cuts" I say.

" Good idea. I'll go change too" he said leaving my room.

Time skip to after you make breakfast. Barney still is not up.

  " So do you think that we could wait to tell the others about our date? I mean till after it is over and you are sure you still like me." I said.

" Of course. What ever makes you comfortable. And I'm sure I will still like you." he answered.

" Sure" I said.