Jin part 2

Your POV
I finished packing my small amount of things one bag. I walked down stairs and put it by the door.
" Y/n you don't have to go. I told you I'm sorry please don't leave." someone said. I turned to look. It was Red.
" Red for the last time stop saying sorry. You don't have to-" I started to say.
" But I do have to say sorry! You are not in any way selfish and you are such a smart girl!" He said.
I gave a small smile " Have you ever heard of a thing called dyscalculia?" I asked.
" No what is it" he asked.
" It means that I have trouble with math facts, multiplying, and understanding numbers.Hence why I mixed 10,000 with 100,000. So were you wrong with me being stupid?" I Asked.
" No. Okay no. You are so not stupid. I was mad and sad. Okay. You just happened to be there for my anger to come out on." he said stepping towards me.
" Red listen to me. You would never have said those things if there was no truth behind those words." I said.
" y/n-" he started but there was a knock at the door.
"' That has to be Jin. Let me get it" I said walking over to the door and opening it.
" Hey Jin how are you?" I asked.
" Good you?" He asked.
" Fine.would you like to come in and say hi to Red and Barney?" I asked stepping to the side for him to come in.
" Sure. I would love to!" He said stepping into the apartment.
" Hey Red how are you?" he asked.
" I I I'm okay" he said. You could tell he was sad about something.
" Okay?" he said more of a question than an answer.
" Hey Barney. Get down here." I yelled.
" I'm coming I'm coming. What do- oh hey Jin how are you?" He asked.
" Good. You?" He asked.
" I'm sad that y/n is leaving. Why do you have to go?" he answered/ asked me.
" I already told you why. Jin ready to go?" I asked.
" Yes. Bye Red Barney it was nice seeing you again. Bye" he said walking out the door.
" Bye guys see you tomorrow." I said walking out the door.
" So why do you want to leave?" he asked as we were walking down the hall.
" Like I said I think Red needs some time from me." I answered stepping in the elevator.
" Red seemed sad. What makes you say that he needs time away from you?" he asked as the doors dinged shut.
" Because he said I was stupid and selfish." I answered.
" What why would he say that?" he asked. He seemed a little mad.
" Well he isn't wrong. I'm selfish and dumb."I answered.
" What makes you say you are dumb?" he asked stepping out of the elevator.
" I I don't- oh hell with it two people already know why not let you know I mean it is the least I can do sense you are letting me stay in your home. I'm sorry I ramble and talk a lot when I'm nervous. Oh look we are at the car. Sorry back on topic. I have a thing called dyscalculia. That means I have trouble understanding numbers, learning math facts, and multiplying. Again I'm sorry I talked that much. Along with dyscalculia comes ADHD. That is what I like to blame my rambling on. I'll shut up now" I said getting in the car.
" First off wow that was a lot of words. Second why would you be nervous telling me about you dyscalculia?" he asked.
" Well people make fun of people with problems like mine" I answered looking out the window.
" I would never." he answered
" Well in all fairness I meet you not that long ago" I said smiling turning my head to look at him.
" Fine that is fair." he said.
For the rest of the ride we talked.
Time skip to when you get to his house.
" So this is were I reside. Would you like a tour of the place?" he asked opening the door.
" Yes please." I said.
" Okay so this is the living room, the kitchen, your bedroom, and the bathroom" he said showing me each room as he said the names.
" Nice house but were is your bed?" I asked after the tour.
" You have it" he answered walking to a closet and getting some blankets.
" Oh no I get were ever you were going to sleep and you get your bed." I said grabbing the blankets from him.
" No you are my guest and you get the bed." he said.
" Well either you get the bed or no one is sleeping in it tonight." I answer sitting on the couch.
" Well how about we can both have the bed then. That way we both have a bed and we both don't sleep on the floor. Cause from the sound of it I'm not giving up and neither are you so I offer a compromise." He said.
" Fine. But the only way I agree with this is if you let me make dinner." I said.
" Well then you have to be in a recording with me." he said holding out his hand " Deal?" He asked.
" Deal" I said shaking his hand.

Hey Gus sorry it was so short. But this is the best I can do right now.if you really want I can explain but I don't want to tell if you don't want to hear.