The End

I'm sorry for all the time skips but other then that ( and maybe a few spelling/grammar errors) I think it was a good ending. Tell me what you think of the ending.

Morgan's POV

Today is Michael's last day here in California. And I have a plan to break them up. The only thing that needs to happen is I need to use Red's phone and hope hers does not have a password. We are spending time at his house. It is part of my plan so I made sure of it. This will be fun. Lets just hope it works. After eating breakfast and going over my plan a couple times I heard a knock on my door.

I smiled " Coming"

" Good morning" Michael said when I opened the door.

" Good morning to you too." I said.

" You ready to come over?" he asked.

" Yep. Let's go" I said stepping out and closing the door.

" So is y/n going to be joining us?" I asked. If so then everything is ruined.   

" No she and Vanessa went out." he said as we started walking.

" Ahhh okay. Well to bad. I would love to get to know her more" I said.

" Yeah. She had this idea that you don't like her very much. Don't tell her I told you" he said.

I smiled " What gave her that idea?"

" I don't know. She said that you could hear it in your voice" he said.

" If I did I didn't mean too. Tell her I'm sorry" I said.

" Okay. I will. So what do you want to do at the house?" he asked.

" Just talk about what you have been doing. We can also play some games if you want" I said.

" Okay sounds fun." he said.

" Yay" I said clapping my hands.

When we got to the house I went straight to his room and sat on the bed. I looked around hoping that she left her phone here. And she did. She left it on the table.

" So what have you been doing?" I asked.

" Oh just making videos. Oh y/n moved in with us" he said.

I put on a fake smile " Oh that's great. And can we take a picture? I mean before you leave?"

" Oh I would love to. Let me get my phone" he said.

" Okay" I said. We took a picture.

" Now let me get mine. Oh wait. I think I left it at my house. Can you get it for me? I think it is on the counter." I asked.

" I will but why don't you get it?" he asked.

" Cause I don't want to" I said smiling.

" Okay as long as it is fair." he said turning to leave.

" Thank you" I said.

After I heard the door close. I got up and went over to her phone. I need to see if she has a password. She doesn't. Okay. I opened text on her phone and typed in the message. Once it sent I went over to Michael's phone and waited for it to flash. Once it did I opened his messages so it showed that he has read it. Once I did that I went over to her phone and delated it from her messages. Perfect. This has to break them up. I heard the front door open and close. I jumped up off the bed and put her phone back on the desk. I put his phone back where he left it and I sat on the  bed.

" I'm back" he said.

" I can see. Thanks for getting it" I said.

" No problem. But I don't see why I didn't just send it to you" he said.