Part 27

Jin's POV

After I took y/n to the post office I drove her back to the offices.

"Jin thank you for the present and for driving me." she said when we got to the offices.

" No problem. Hey y/n can I have your phone number? So I can talk to you." I said. Also to make sure she is okay.

" Of course. I would love to talk to you." she said " do you have any paper?"

" Um give me a second" I said. I looked in my car and found a piece of paper and a pen.

" Here" I said handing her the paper.

" Okay thank you. Give me a second" she said. She held the paper and pen in one hand and reached in her back pocket for something. " I need my phone. I got it not to long ago and need to look at it for the phone number."

" Oh okay" I said. She leaned her back on my car and held the pen in one hand and the paper on the other. She balanced her phone on the same arm that had the paper.

" And there we go. One phone number." she said handing me the paper.

" Thank you. Well see you later" I said.

" Of course. Bye Jin have a good day" she said.

" Thanks you too. Bye" I said getting in the car.

She waved as I pulled out of the driveway. As soon as I was out of the parking space I waved and drove off. I made a new friend today. Awesome.

Your POV

Jin is so nice. After he left I walked back to the offices. Now to think of it. I have nothing else to do. After I sorted the fan mail I went back to my office. I need to do something. Red, Barney, Ross, and Adam are in a recording. Max and the rest of the editors are editing. And I don't know about other people. Oh! I saw some YouTubers do a thing called a ' draw my life.' Maybe some people at the offices did one. Let's look. I go onto YouTube and look up everybody's channel's and put draw my life after each channel. Only Adam had one. Let's look.

Time Skip to after the video.   

I was crying. I was crying more than I thought was possible from a video. Adam has had such a hard life. He had it much worse then me. I don't care if he is in a recording. I have to go do something. I left my office and ran to his.

Adam's POV

I was recording a do not laugh with Red, Barney, and Ross when y/n came in.

" Hey. And here we have our- y/n what's wrong?" I asked.

She just shook her head.

" Y/n" I said pausing the recording.

" Is everything okay?" Ross asked.

" Yeah I just need to pause for a bit. I will explain later. Y/n what's wrong?" I asked.

" I'm so sorry" she said.

I stood up " y/n what's wrong."

" You yo- I'm I so sorry" she said. After she managed to say that she ran and hugged me.

" Oh your sorry about what?" I asked. I hugged her. She moved her face so it wasn't in my chest.

" You have had such a hard life and here I am am I just, you how?" she said.

" Calm down. Here do you want me to lock the door so no one can come in?" I asked.

" NO! Let me do it." she said. She got out of my arms and ran to the door and locked it.

" Okay, so what's wrong?" I asked. " Here sit down." I offered my seat to her.

" No. I don't deserve it" she said.

" Yes you do. And what makes you think that?" I asked.   

 " I saw your draw my life. And the fact that I ran off today. You had it much worse." she answered.

" Listen. I had my life the way it played out. That was how it played out. It is not that bad anymore. How about we do a draw my life for y/n. Later?" I asked.

" No I can't tell you. I'm just so sorry about you and I promise I will try not to be so sad about my life when it could be as bad as yours was." she answered. After that she had more tears stream down her face. She un-locked the door and ran.

" Y/n" I called.

" Hey guys I'm back" I said to Red, Barney, and Ross.

" Is everything okay?" Red asked.

" Yes but Red after the recording I need to talk to you." I said.

" Okay" he said. After that we continued to recorded.

Time Skip to after recording  

" Hey Adam you wanted to see me." Red said.

" Yes. I want you to take y/n home and talk to her." I said.

" Why? Is everything okay with her?" he asked.

" I don't know. During the recording she came in and said that she was sorry that she ran off today. She said my life was much worse than hers. After that I asked her to tell me about her life and she said that she couldn't tell me. That she only came in to say she was sorry she ran off when her life could be much worse." I said.

" Oh okay. I will talk to her. So then I'm going to go get her." he said. " Bye Adam"

" By Red" I said.

Now I want to leave it there and start my MaxXreader. Bye