lunch

Time skip to after shopping. Still your POV

We found me a beautiful black dress to wear. It even had long sleeves. Only thing is is that she wanted to pay for it all. I didn't let her. So I offered to pay for it all. She didn't let me. But I got her to split the dress check.

" Hey y/n do you want to go get something to eat? We can talk more." Vanessa asked.

" Sure" I said.

" Where do you want to go?" she asked.

" I don't care I'm not picky." I said.

" That makes one of us" she said laughing.

" Oh I see" I said laughing.

" Subway?" she asked.

" Let's do it" I said walking towards Subway.

" So what do you want?" she asked as we got to the ordering station.

" Don't know. Never been here" I said.

" What? Didn't your parents ever take you out to eat?" she asked.

" No. They didn't like to go out to eat." I said.

" Oh well just look at the menu and see what you like." she said.

" Okay perfect" I said.

Time skip to after you order

" So y/n how exactly did you and my brother meet?" she asked eating her sandwich.

" Oh. Um I knocked myself out when I ran into the door to hard. And I mean really hard. At some point he came and found me. He picked me up and brought me into the offices. I woke up in his arms and-" I started. I had to think about the first part a bit but the rest was true.

" And it was love at first sight?" she asked batting her eyes.

" No. I assumed he was kidnapping me and pinned him to the ground." I answered with a straight face.

" Well that is not what I expected" she said laughing.

" I know right. Then we became friends" I said laughing too.

" If, no when, you guys get married" she said. I laughed when she said married.

" Well it is true. You have to tell that story" she said.

" That would make for a good story wouldn't it?" I said laughing. When I'm with her I realize I laugh a lot. It is a great feeling.

" It would. And I can be a bridesmaid and I can help pick out your dress" she said.

" I think you are getting ahead of yourself" I said.

" Hey it's bound to happen" she said.

" Let's talk about something else." I said.

" Okay. Um. Are you excited to wear your dress tomorrow?" she asked.

" Yeah just sad it has to be on this occasion" I said.

" We all are. I miss him so much. Why did it have to happen?" she asked.

I smiled and said " Well it had to happen. Think of it this way. Every day we fight for our lives. Some days it's easy, some it's hard, and on some you just want to give up completely. Someone at his age has stared death in the eyes many times. And for as long as he was alive he won. And on one day. He didn't. He gave in. He gave into death. He stopped fighting cause it was too hard."

(Don't ever kill yourself or think of it. You should never die at you on hands. Understand? Good)

She smiled and held my hands " Thank you y/n. I want to talk to my grandmother and see of she will let you speak at the funeral."

" Oh I don't know of they will want me too. After all he didn't even know me." I said moving my hand to grab the trash.

" But your words are smart" she said grabbing her trash.

" But-" I started.

" Too late it has been decided" she said.

" I like you. You are a lot like me" I said.

" I know I'm amazing aren't I?" she said.

" Yes you are" I said as we walked towards the door.

Sorry It's short the whole JinBop thing is really upsetting. I loved watching him. I hope I really hope it's not true. And if you don't know what I'm talking about check out the Scarce video that his Jin's photo on it. Have a good night or day. Bye love ya