Part 4

Adam's POV

I walked into the office seeing that Ross, Max, and Red. Great, I'm the last one here. When I walked in I saw Max on the ground, Ross with a surprised face, and Red and some girl smiling.

"First off who is this? Second why is Max on the ground?" I asked.

"This is y/n. Y/n this is Adam. Adam Max is on the ground because he tried to take on y/n." Red answered.

"Alright y/n it's nice to meet you. Who are you here with?" I asked.

"Um Red. I guess?" she glancing at Red then back at me.

"You guess?"

"Um I found her asleep outside the door." Red answered looking down at the ground before meeting my eyes.

"Why were you sleeping outside our door?" I asked amazed. Why would someone be sleeping outside our door? How did she even get to level?

"Adam she doesn't want to talk about it. Somehow it's personal." Red whispered to me.

"How is it personal?" I whispered back. We probably weren't being anywhere near as quite as we should've been, but oh well!

"I don't know. Last time I asked her she ran into the bathroom." he whispered back.

"Okay but we still don't know her. She can't stay here if we don't know anything about her." I said loud enough for all of them to here.

Red's POV

"I understand" she said. "I'll leave"

"No! Where are you going to go? I thought you said you have no home." I protested. 

When I said that everybody looked at me in surprise.

"You don't have a home?" Max asked. I just now noticed he was off the ground.

"Yeah. That's one of the reasons I was on your doorstep" She answered waving her hand in he direction of the door.

"You don't have to go. I just want someone to know something about you." Adam said.

"Um okay. I'm a black belt. Hence why I was able to take down Red and Max." she said smiling at the memories.

I laughed "So that's why you acted the way you did."

"Yes, yes it is" she smiling back at me.

"Are we missing something" Ross asked.

"Yeah" she said laughed " When Red picked me up I thought he was kidnaping me. So I elbowed him and pinned him down."

"It was an interesting meeting" I laughed along with her.

"Back onto topic. I wasn't allowed to have a phone or do anything else besides martial arts and school. So that is all." she said.

"What about family?" Adam asked.

"If I had family don't you think I would have a home" she replied.

"I'm so sorry" Adam, Max, Ross, and I all apologized. It all probably sounded meaningless.

"It's all good." she said with a sad smile.

"And the bruise?" Max asked.

She sighed "I don't know what bruise you keep talking about I don't have a bruise."

"Then lift the right side of your shirt up." Max crossed his arms.

"Fine" she said.

She lifted up her shirt and there was a bruise. She looked surprised.