Cowboy

Red's POV

When we got home I was so tired.

" Hey mom where are we sleeping?" I asked.

" Oh well we have one room. You guys can share it or one of you can sleep on the couch" she said.

" I think we can share right" I asked y/n.

" Yeah I don't mind" she said.

" Okay great. I know it is only around 8:00 but I'm tired. I'm going to go lay down. Night" I said.

" Night Red I'll see you in a couple hours" y/n said.

" Night Michael" Vanessa said.

" Night Vanessa" I said walking to my room.  

" Oh Red one more thing" y/n asked.

" Yes?" I asked.

" May you bring my bag up. You don't have to if you don't want to?" she asked.

" Sure" I said grabbing her bag and walking to the stairs.

" Thank you" she said.

" Now what do you guys want for breakfast?"  she asked. I laughed knowing what she meant.

" What?" I heard my mom ask.

When I got upstairs I put my suitcase by my side of the bed and hers on her side. After I put everything down I heard a knock on the door. " Come in" I said. It was y/n.

" I came to ask if you were hungry. Are you?" she asked.

" Um a little" I said.

" Okay I was going to make a sandwich. Want one?" she asked leaning on the door frame.

" Sure what kind are you making?" I asked.

" Well I could make any kind. Well any kind I can make with your parents ingredients. What kind do you want?" she asked.

" Can you make a peanut butter and jelly please?" I asked.

" Sure. Would your parents be okay with you eating up here or will they want you to go down stairs?" she asked.

" I'll come down stairs so I can be with people" I said.

" Okay come on" she said pushing herself off the door frame.

" Coming" I said following her down stairs.

" Ah I see she got you to come down" Vanessa said.

" Well she used food. How could I not?" I asked laughing. " But I still am tired" I said.

" So you said" she said.

" Yes I did. And did y/n convince you to let her make breakfast for you guys yet?" I asked.

" Well she tried to but I don't know yet" my mom said.

" Please. I want to. Plus it is my thank you for letting me stay in your home." she said making the sandwiches.

" But you are my guest." my mom said.

" I'm willing to make a compromise. I make breakfast and lunch and you make dinner. Fair?" she asked.

" Okay. But only if you want. I don't mind making lunch and breakfast." she said.

" If I didn't want to then I never would have asked. Here you go" she said. She had finished the sandwiches and gave me mine.

" Thank you. And if you are willing to let my mom cook why cant I?" I asked.

" Because with her it is different." she said sitting across from me.