I'll miss you guys

I'm leaving later tonight so tomorrow no chapter. I'll miss you guys so much. Even though I only have like 4 people reading this. When it said that people voted and commented I was so so so happy. Thank you so much 4 people. Byeee

Your POV

"Hey y/n would you like to film a x-run video with me and Max?" Adam asked.

"Is that the hard rage inducing game?" I asked.

"Yes. But I wanted the king and queen of the office to be in a video. So will you?" he asked.

"Sure let me go to my office." I said walking over to my office. I can't believe they gave me an office. And that belonged to a YouTuber. His name is Jin and I will have to meet him someday. I've seen some of his vides and he is funny. And on top of an office they helped me set up a Minecraft account. I am now Queen y/nVacktor, I am named after the person who saved my life. And being the queen of the offices. If it was not for him I don't think I would have made it this far. I would have died or killed myself a while ago. Thank you Red. Not that you can hear me.

"Hey y/n are you okay? You've just been standing in the door frame for a while now?" someone asked. I turned around and it was Cory.

"Oh sorry I was thinking. Thank you for bringing me back." I said.

"Course" he said walking off.

"Time to set up" I whispered to myself.

After I had set up I waited for Adam to count down for the intro.

"Okay guys in 3. 2. 1. Hey guys Sky here-" he started.

"Excuse me but you are in the presence of the king and queen." Max said walking over to me in Minecraft.

"Oh sorry my lord. I am here today with Queen y/n and King Max. And we are doing another x-run. Now Max and y/n have never done this before, but y/n knows it is rage inducing." Adam said.

"Adam why would you bring me to a rage inducing game?" Max asked.

"Cause one it will be fun. And two I will be the best cause you two have never played before" Adam said.

"Don't worry Max he brought us cause he thinks he will win. I won't let him" I said.

"Oh and guys first I don't know if you know this but y/n is named Queen y/nVacktor after Red. He brought her to the offices and everyone fell in love with her so now she works here. So yeh." Adam said.

"True. And being the queen of the offices." I said. "But really I am named after Red. He saved my life."

"True" Max said.

"Back to the game!!" Adam shouted.

"Okay let's start with a medium level." I suggested.

"Good idea." Max said.

"Okay so let's start the game." Adam said clicking the level.

" 3" I said.

" 2" Max said.

" 1" we both said.

" Okay then lets go" Adam said.

Max is stuck on the first level and Adam and I are on the fifth level.

"How are you guys doing this!" Max said.

"I did it" he cheered passing check point two.

"Yay Max" I said clapping my hands

"Come on y/n how are you so good at this on first try?" Adam said.

"I've had harder things, and even though that's not much- Dang it!" I yelled the last part cause I was right next to the check point.