beating up...

I saw " the Real Me" on Barney's channel so off camera I will do an American accent. Also I know that Red and Barney are not their real name but Red and Barney are easier.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I still need to ask Red to either to give me money for the bus or for a ride to my dad's old house. I better go make breakfast while everyone is still sleeping. After I made breakfast I thought about what I will ask Red. After a while I decided I was going to ask Barney for money for the bus.

"Morning" I heard. I turned around and saw Red with Barney standing behind him.

"Morning" Barney called from behind Red.

"Morning guys! Barney can I talk to you for a sec," I asked.

"Sure. What do you need?" he asked as Red walked down stairs to set the table.

"Can I borrow money for the bus? I REALLY need to learn how to drive," I said laughing.

"Sure, where are you going?" he asked.

"To the house that Red took me to the other day" I answered.

"Okay. Are you going today?" he asked.

"No, sadly I have to go on Christmas."

"Oh, when will you be back?" he asked.

"I don't know." I answered for one of the only times today I told the truth.

"Well call me when you want to come back. Then I will come and get you. Okay?"

"Okay. Please don't tell Red where I'm going." I pleaded.

"Why?" he asked.

"I-uh- don't want him coming to get me early." I answered.

"Okay," he gave me a questioning look but thankfully didn't say anything "Let's go eat!"

"Great" I said "Oh before we go thank you."

"No problem" he answered smiling.

"Thank you for setting the table" I said as I saw that the table had been set.

"No probz" I laughed that he had added a z at the end.

"I'm just happy I didn't need the spatula" I joked.

"Believe me, me too."

"Hey y/n would you like me to teach you how to drive?" Red offered.

"I would LOVE that thank you so much for offering" I yelled almost jumping.

"No probz" he answered again.

I laughed.

"When would you like to start? " he asked.

"Anytime after Christmas" I answered.

"Okay, sounds like a plan mate."

-at the office-

"Hey y/n can you go and get some fan mail?" Adam asked.

"Am I able to walk to the post office?"

"Um it's about 2 miles here and back" he answered quickly doing the math in his head.

"Is there anyone I can take to drive me" I asked.

"Um you can ask Max. I'm sure he would stop his work for you" he smiled

"Okay then I will go ask him" I said walking, with a smile, away to the king of the offices.

"Hey Max will you drive me to the post office to get fan mail?" I asked poking my head in.