Part 11

Adams POV still the same day, around 6:00 pm

After a while of thinking I decided I needed other people. I'll need Max, Red, and Barney to help me decide. We'll also need someone to drive her home.

"Ross!" I said out loud. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Heh, sorry. I need to speck with Red, Barney, Max, and Ross please," I asked.

"Sure" everyone answered. We all walked over to the conference room.

"So what did you want to talk to us about?" Ross asked.  

"Well, as y/n said her birthday was 4 days ago. So we need to do something for her. I wanted the people closest to her, those people being Max, Red, and Barney." I answered.

"Why am I here then?" Ross asked.

"I wanted you to drive her home, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeh" he answered.

"What are we going to tell her when we don't go home with her" Barney asked.

After a bit of thinking, I responded with "Just tell her that we are going to start a new role play and I need you guys, and Max, to go over it with me."

"That'll work" Max added

"Okay let's go!" I said clapping my hands together

When we found y/n she was standing, talking with Tim and Cory. When she saw us she asked if everything was okay.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Adam just wants me, Barney, and Max to stay for a bit longer" Red said talking for the group.

"Why was Ross there?" she asked.

"Since Red and Barney have to stay Adam asked me to drive you home." Ross answered

"Oh okay. But what about Tim?" she asked.

"He can either stay or go with Ross" I said.

"Can I go with you and Ross?" Tim asked y/n.

"Of course!" She turned her attention to Barney and Red "How late do you think you guys will be?"

"Why?"

"Because I have to make dinner. Duh" she answered rolling her eyes.

"First you don't have to make dinner-" Red started.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. And second I'll just make dinner if we are home late." Red finished.

"I'll just make a bunch of stuff and you can heat it up if you get home to late." she said.

"Okay" Barney said.

She is so caring and kind, I'm so glad I didn't make her leave on the day we meet her.

"Well bye guys, see you at home!" she said walking out the door with Tim and Ross.

"You know you have the nicest roommate." I said to Red and Barney once she left.

"I know, I know." Red answered smiling and shaking his head.

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"So what are some things she would want?" I asked leaning forward.

"Well she doesn't have a lot of clothes." Red said.

"And I'm guessing she doesn't have a phone?" Max added.

"Right."

"Maybe we could put her in Jin's old office, I mean for recordings. All that is in there is a bunch of extra stuff. Maybe we could clear it out?" Barney said.

"These are all good ideas, but we need to get her out of the Office" I said.

"Oh maybe I could start to teach her how to drive." Red offered.

"That's great. But what about videos for channels?" Max said.

"We can do short little things right now. Let's go now." I answered getting up and walking to my office.

We had to record videos for three different channels, so by the time we had finished it was around one in morning. I texted Alesa before, saying I might be late coming home. After recording I told Max, Red, and Barney that they could come in late. They said bye, and we all left for home.

Red's POV

When I got home, I was so tired. But it was worth it to make y/n happy. Or at least do something for her birthday. When I got in the house I almost missed a sleeping y/n sitting in a chair. Next to her was a note, it read "if I fall asleep wake me up." I smiled and told Barney to go to bed, that I would take care of y/n. When I got closer I saw she had been crying, I'll have to ask her about it later. I better get her out of the chair without waking up, might get pinned again.

Here goes nothing. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. The way we had set up the bed if you were carrying someone you had to lay on the bed a little. Once I had set her on the bed I was also laying on the bed. It was so comfy. I'll just lay here for a bit. Soon I had fallen asleep.