Little One|Cricky

By SplitTheWorld

Ricky always misses Daddy when he's not home... Little!Ricky//Daddy!Chris DDLB|Cricky More

[One]
[Two]
[Three]
[Four]
[Five]
[Six]
[Seven]
[Eight]
[Nine]
[Ten]
[Eleven]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-One]
[Twenty-Two]
[Twenty-Three]
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-Five]
[Twenty-Six]
[Twenty-Seven]
[Twenty-Eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
[Thirty-One]
[Thirty-Two]
[Thirty-Three]
[Thirty-Four]
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-Seven]
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Fourty]
[Fourty-One]

Little One ♥

6.3K 162 97
By SplitTheWorld

Ricky sat on the couch with his pacifier in his mouth, sucking lightly. It always seemed to calm him down, and he could really use the calming. Tears streamed down his flushed cheeks as he whimpered, holding onto a pillow for comfort. He wiped tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his baby blue sweater, but that only made him more upset. Daddy bought him this sweater.

"D-Dada.." He whimpered, curling into the fetus position. Ricky's daddy, Chris, was supposed to be home nearly thirty minutes ago. Ricky hated when he went on business, since it left him alone for long periods of time.

'Maybe he isn't coming home...' Little Ricky thought to himself, which only caused him to sob harder. His sadness mixed with anger, feeling betrayed since Daddy wasn't home when he said he'd be. He threw his pillow across the living room with a "hmph", and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked down at his legs, which were smooth and hairless, yet covered by white thigh-highs that had cute black bows on the front. Another clothing item Daddy had bought him. "Meanie.." He pouted, wiping tears from his eyes. "I don' need him. I can 'ake care of mysewf." He mumbled with his paci in his mouth. He kicked his legs a little, an angry expression on his face. "Meanie, meanie, meanie!" He huffed.

Ricky fussed a bit more, and glanced around for things to toss. 'Daddy's gonna learn not to hurt my feelings.' He thought, sitting up from the couch. He got to his feet and stomped upstairs, a small plan in mind. He opened Daddy's door, then flopped onto his bed. "Daddy hates when his bed is messied up..." He smirked, gripping the black comforter in his fists as he rolled over. The blanket wrapped around his small body in a burrito like way, and he smiled proudly. He giggled, finding the scent of Daddy's cologne on the blankets. Suddenly, Ricky was slipping off of the end of the bed, and landed on the ground with a yelp. "Owwie!" He whined, wiggling to get out of the newfound trap he had made himself. He groaned and gave up after a bit, lying on the floor defeated and trapped in a blankie. He groaned and pouted, feeling tears burn his eyes again. "D-Dadyyy!" He whined, wiggling furiously. "Daddy!"

During Ricky's tantrum, Chris was pulling into the driveway. He noticed all of the lights in their house were on, and sighed. "He's supposed to be in bed by now..." He muttered, killing the engine. He didn't plan to stay inside for very long without grabbing the surprise he got for Ricky, so he left the car windows open. He unbuckled his seatbelt, slipped his keys into his pocket, opened the car door, and made his way inside. As the door opened, Ricky gasped. "Little one?" Chris called.

"Daddy!" Ricky's angry, sad face turned into a happy one, and he struggled to get free from the blankie. "Daddy, upstaiws! I-I upstaiws!"

Daddy chuckled and walked to the stairwell, then up the steps as Ricky continued to wriggle out of the blankie. "I'm sorry I'm--" Daddy stopped as he entered the room, crossing his arms. "Oh, baby boy... What have you done, hm?" He asked, eyeing the mess of the little in the blanket.

"Oh... I-I.. Fell off! Yeah, I fell of the bed, Daddy. Come help me up?" He asked, betting his eyelashes in hopes that Daddy wouldn't know he was lying to him.

Daddy stepped over and kneeled down to unwrap his baby from the blanket. "Hmm... Are you sure about that?" He asked with a raised, drawn brow. "I noticed the pillow on the floor downstairs. Are you lying to Daddy?"

"No!" Ricky squeaked, throwing his arms around Daddy. "I missed you!"

Daddy smirked with Ricky in his arms, and grabbed the little's ass. "Daddy doesn't like little liars, sweetie... Are you gonna tell Daddy the truth?"

Ricky nodded. "I am telling the truth, Dada! I fell off the bed, and the kitty knocked the pillow from the couch!" He gave a smile, knowing that Chris' cat, Clairea, was extremely easy to place blame on. The only flaw in Ricky's alibi: Clairea always, always stays in the guest room, door open or closed. She has her bed, food, water and toys in there. The only time she comes out is when Chris is home.

Chris looked into Ricky's pretty blue eyes, sighing softly. "Let's go downstairs, shall we?" He asked the smaller goth.

Ricky nodded eagerly, clinging to his Daddy. "Uh-huh!"

Chris picked up the smaller and held him as he walked downstairs once again.

Ricky was always a bit clingy, but never to an extreme extent. He has a small set of rules for his Daddy. Chris was not allowed to leave without Ricky's knowledge, he wasn't allowed to touch or speak to anyone in the same way he did Ricky, and he never let Daddy get away with things.

Chris, however, was rather strict with his little. As they got to the couch, Ricky was placing kisses all over his Daddy's face. "Mm... Baby boy,"

"Yes, Daddy?"

Chris quickly set his baby over his knee. "Good babies don't lie." He whispered.

Now, Ricky never takes punishment if he knows about it. Chris can't tell him when he's being punished, but always tells him why. If Ricky knows, he'll run off. Ricky doesn't misbehave often, but when he does, he gets punished accordingly.

"Daddy! What are you doing?!" The smaller of the two whined, kicking his legs and wiggling about to try and escape Daddy's grip.

Chris hated to punish his little. Ricky always cried, too, which made him feel worse. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but you need to be punished for lying to Daddy." He sighed, lifting up the long sweater to reveal Ricky's cute little ass in his tiny shorts.

"No!" The smaller whined, though he gave up on trying to move away. "I don't want spankies! Not now!"

Chris hushed Ricky, and popped him on his butt. "Only three, Ricky. Be a big boy and take your punishment."

Ricky sighed. "Fine! But I don't like you right now!" He snapped, looking away from his caregiver.

"Oh, Baby Doll, you know damn well that you love me." Chris said softly as he laid the first smack. "Count for me."

Ricky 'hmph'-ed, and pouted. "One." He grumbled.

Chris smacked him again, a bit harder this time.

"Two." The little muttered.

Chris laid another smack, this one being the hardest of the trio. I'm all honesty, Chris was pleasantly surprised that Ricky didn't cry.

"Three. I'm sorry, Daddy." He sighed, sitting upright again. "I didn't mean it when I said I don't like you. I was jus' angwy, but now I know you didn' mean it."

Chris smiled sweetly and pulled his boyfriend into a hug. "I know, Honey. Daddy loves you." He said softly, placing a gentle kiss on both of Ricky's cheeks. "You're my special little prince."

Ricky smiled, cuddling closer to his Daddy. "I love you too. You're the best Daddy ever, and the only boy I want." He murmured. "I'm sorry I did a bad. You made me sad when you weren't home when you said you would be." He admitted.

Chris frowned, rubbing his back. "I'm sorry, Ricky, Baby. I was just caught up in traffic. I would have called you, but you know I hate being on the phone while driving."

Ricky nodded, not taking it personally. "I know, Daddy. I wouldn't want you on the phone anyway. It's not safe." He replied, kissing Chris' neck. "But I reawwy missed you. A lot. Very much... Uh, what else means the same as a lot?" He asked, looking up at Chris with his pretty blue eyes.

"Tons. I missed you a lot as well, love. Tons. Bunches. A shit-ton."

"Daddy! That's not a nice word!" Ricky scolded, giggling at his caregiver's foul mouth. "You told me not to say that kind of stuff!"

"Never said I couldn't say it." Chris chuckled, kissing his lover's forehead. "I missed you so much, Baby Boy... Will you come help me get my bags from the car? There might be a surprise for youuu..." He sang.

Ricky smiles and nodded, wriggling out of his boyfriend's arms. He started to run to the front door when Chris stopped him.

"Ricky, you know the rule about going outside. Shoes on, now." He instructed, earning a defeated laugh from his sweetheart.

"But they're over by the couch, Daddy! Could you bring them to me? Pwease?" He asked, pointing to the black pair of Vans that laid on the floor beside the couch.

Chris nodded and picked them up, carrying them in his hands as he walked over to Ricky. Ricky looked adorable.

His hair was down and wavy, as it usually was, and he wore a baby blue sweater. Underneath were his tiny black shorts to cover his special prince parts, and his favourite pair of knee highs. The white ones with black bows on the front. After slipping on his shoes, Chris' boyfriend looked cute and innocent. Though they were both goths, Ricky liked to wear more pastel colours when he was at home.

"Awh, you're such a cutie, Ricky." Chris complimented, taking his boyfriend's hand in his as he opened the door. "Now, you need to be extra careful with the big box." He informed the other, walking with him to their car.

Ricky was extremely excited to open the car door, gasping when he saw the big box. "Daddy, what is it?!" He asked excitedly as Chris picked up the box.

"A surprise, Sweetie. Grab Daddy's suitcase, and we'll open your present. Chris walked inside, with Ricky following closely behind him.

A quiet "meow" came from the box Chris held, and he hushed the kitten. "Shhh... You're gonna spoil it."

When Chris and Ricky got inside, Ricky was practically jumping with excitement. "Lemme see, lemme see! Daddy, stop moving away!" He giggled.

Chris walked to the living room and set the box on the floor. It had a removable lid, so the kitten was able to breathe in the cardboard. "Okay, Beautiful. Sit down, and we'll open it together."

Ricky did as told and sat in front of his Daddy Indian style. Chris gave him the okay, and he lifted the lid. "OH MY GOSH! DADDY!" He squealed as he set eyes on the kitten. He quickly and carefully picked the little kitty up, hearing his soft meows. "Daddy, wh-what's his name?" Ricky asked with tears in his eyes.

"I called him Dexter, Baby." Chris answered, petting the soft brown fur on the top of Dexter's head. "I know how much you like that show." Chris smiled, gently wiping a tear that slipped from Ricky's eye. "Awh, why are you crying?" He chuckled.

Ricky smiled even more and giggled. "H-He's so cute! Daddy, thank you!" He cried, gently setting Dexter on the floor and throwing his arms around Chris' neck affectionately. "Daddyyy..." He sighed in content, nuzzling Chris' shoulder.

Dexter walked around a bit, settling down on Ricky's ankle. "That's not all I got you..." Chris smiled, reaching into the box to grab a pair of collars. One black one, with a white bow. It had a tag that read 'Daddy's Baby'. The other was a thin, faux leather one with a bell.

Chris had finally gotten his little a collar. Ricky was overjoyed. "Daddy! Oh my fucking God!" At this point, neither of them cares about the foul language. "You-You!" He was bawling with joy now, holding tightly to Chris as if he were a security blanket.

Chris held Ricky just as tight. "I know, Pumpkin... I, uh, I went through your computer history. A bunch of pictures of collars popped up. I knew you were too shy to say anything, so I bought you the prettiest one available." He kissed Ricky's dark hair. "C'mon, Ricky. Stop crying, and give Daddy a kiss."

You didn't need to tell Ricky twice. In an instant, the two were kissing passionately, Ricky pushing Chris onto his back. "Mmph..." Ricky giggled, pulling away. "Can we maybe take this upstairs, Daddy?" He asked, blue eyes glimmering with admiration for the taller.

Chris chuckled and nodded. "Of course we can, Sweetheart... But can you wait a bit?" He asked gently. "Spend some time with your kitty. Have you eaten today?"

Ricky blushed and shook his head. "I was going to, but then I got distracted waiting for you." He replied shyly. "Now that you say that, I could eat a little bit.." He pulled away to look at the man he loved more than life itself. "Can you help me put my collar on?" He asked quietly.

Chris nodded, doing as Ricky asked. "I love you, Little One. Let's go have some dinner."

"I love you too, Daddy." Ricky smiled, loving his caregiver's embrace. There was nowhere else he'd rather be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 430 27
*Requests are open*
52.3K 1.6K 34
@michaelclifford started following you @michaelclifford commented on your photo "damn daddy" started 10/14/16 completed 07/27/17
82.3K 4.4K 42
"I love kids, what can I say?" Ricky smiled brightly. "Adults and people my age don't really like me.." Cricky||Mpreg